Wedding Day

We Belong Together

Seunghyun hurriedly transferred the cooked bacon from the frying pan into the serving plate.  Jiyong was pouring orange juice into two tall glasses and then served to Jessica and Yoona who were waiting at the table.  The first thing that the two requested was for Seunghyun and Jiyong to make them breakfast.  Seunghyun had finished cooking them eggs, bacon, and pancakes.  Jiyong had to squeeze orange juice into a pitcher with his bare hands since Jessica claimed that she only drinks hand squeezed juice.  Jiyong and Seunghyun's breathing grew harsh as they tried to keep up with their requests.  As soon as the breakfast was served, Seunghyun and Jiyong stood over them as they watched them two bite into their meal.

"Jiyong ah, tell me I'm pretty," Jessica demanded as she stuffed with eggs.

"You're pretty, Jessica," Jiyong said flatly.

Jessica scowled at him as she swallowed the food in .  

"Say it with aegyo," Jessica insisted.

Seunghyun tried to hide his laughter while Yoona burst out laughing.  Jiyong rolled his eyes at her and then tried to remain his composure.  He took both hands and set them over his cheeks as he gave a cheesy smile.

"Jessica ah, you're so pretty!" Jiyong squeaked with the force aegyo.

Jessica gave a thumbs up as she continued to eat the food.  Yoona then smirked and looked at Seunghyun.  He was her victim, so she figured that she should torture him a little, too.  She put down her fork and crossed her arms as she gave him a playful smile.

"Dance Genie for me," Yoona commanded.

Seunghyun looked at her with disgust, "No!  That's degrading to me!"

"Because you're suggesting that my favorite SNSD song is humiliating, you have to sing and dance it at the same time," Yoona smiled cheekily, "It's either that or you look like an ogre when the cameras come here."

"Fine!" Seunghyun gave in.

He was awkward at first, but as soon as Yoona played the instrumental to Genie on her phone, he began to dance and sing along with it.  Yoona and Jessica burst into laughter as he tried to remember what Yoona had taught him.  When the leg flicking part came up, Jiyong joined Jessica and Yoona in the laughter.

"Now, freestyle!" Yoona ordered him.

He rolled his eyes and he began to dance a random move.

 Yoona had enough and began to feel sorry for him.  She gave a nod of approval and turned off the music player on her phone.  Yoona invited Seunghyun and Jiyong to eat with them, and when they finished, Jessica made Jiyong wash the dishes.  Yoona began to pity Seunghyun and told him that she would take off his makeup immediately.  Yoona and Seunghyun went into the living room while Jessica began to nag at Jiyong while he washed the dishes.  

Seunghyun laid down on the couch and Yoona kneeled on the floor next to his head.  She slipped the earrings off of his earlobes and returned them in Jessica's bag.  She took a cleansing wipe and lightly began to scrub his face.  Seunghyun felt the moist white cloth over his eyelids.  Yoona used another sheet as she wiped off the lipstick off of his lips.  

"Our wedding is today.  Try to look as if you're happy to be in the show with me," Yoona told him sternly.

"Of course I'm capable of doing that.  I am a good actor," Seunghyun boasted as Yoona disposed the cleansing sheets.

Yoona rolled her eyes and threw the makeup removing sheets away.  Seunghyun sat up and looked at the reflection from the television.  All of the makeup was finally removed.  He gave a faint smile, but was interrupted to hear distant screaming.  Within a few seconds, Jiyong ran into the living room with Jessica on his back.  Jessica was clutching onto his neck with her left hand as her right hand was ferociously scrubbing his face with a cleansing pad.

"Ow, Jessica!" Jiyong complained, "You're being too rough!  The friction is hurting my face!"

Yoona giggled to herself as she pulled Jessica off of Jiyong's back.  Yoona had to hold Jessica back as Jessica tried to kick him.  Seunghyun didn't know why but he found it awfully cute that Jessica was trying to hit Jiyong.  They were like a violent couple.  Jiyong cupped his reddened cheek and pouted.  Yoona put her hands on her waist and gave Jessica a disapproving look.

"Unnie, why did you have to get so abusive?" Yoona asked.

"He wasn't washing the dishes correctly!" Jessica defended, "He wasn't even using soap so that he could finish washing them in time.  He started to whine that I should take off the makeup already, so I did!"

Yoona chuckled, "You scrubbed his face as if his face was hard food stuck on a pan!"

Jiyong hid behind his hyung and stuck his tongue out at Jessica.  Yoona held Jessica by the wrist as Jessica's nose began to flare with anger.  Yoona told Jessica to sit on the couch while Seunghyun and Yoona removed the makeup for Jiyong.  After what happened, Jiyong wouldn't dare letting Jessica near him again.  Jessica obliged and sat on the couch.  After about five minutes, Jiyong was makeup free.  He rubbed his face gently with his hands as a smile appeared on his face.

"Next time, remind me to tattoo the makeup on your face," Jessica said under her breath.

"What did you say?" Jiyong asked.

"Nothing," Jessica lied.

The doorbell rang and they all knew that it was the staff.  Yoona's eyes glanced over at Seunghyun and noticed how worried he looked.  

"They're filming our 'wedding' today," Seunghyun reminded them.


Yoona yawned as she looked at herself in the mirror.  She wore a simple white dress as she fixed her curled hair.  Everyone in the room seemed to be excited as they straightened out their own dresses.  In the room, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Seohyun were hurriedly putting on their shoes.  They never had the experience of being in a wedding, so they were excited.  In the room, Luna, Krystal, Victoria, Amber, and Sulli were getting their hair ready in the large room.  Yoona looked at her friends and realized that they were all wearing something pink.  She gave a confused look as they gave a smile.

"We're wearing pink because it's symbolizing our group!" Tiffany explained.

Yoona sighed, "I don't even understand why you guys are getting all worked up over this 'wedding'.  It's useless.  It's just a stupid, fake wedding for a show."

"Be optimistic!" Luna smiled, "Unnie, you're lucky that you have this opportunity.  It's the closest thing you can get to having a relationship in public.  It's even better than the chances that were given to Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Victoria when they joined We Got Married.  You and Seunghyun oppa get to take care of a baby boy!"

"Don't forget that the people in YG are going to be there," Yoona reminded them.

Krystal gave a small pout as Jessica put her arm around her younger sister.  Krystal had her phone clutched in her small hand.

"The Super Junior oppas told us to avoid any contact with YG artists or else we'd be in trouble," Krystal claimed.

"Ah, don't listen to them.  They YG artists aren't as half bad," Yoona said, "They're kind of mean, but there are some that are nice."

Krystal nudged Yoona as she gave a playful smirk.  Yoona lightheartedly rolled her eyes at Krystal.  Krystal still could not control her hormones.  Along with Sulli, she was boy crazy and thought that almost everyone in the business was cute and handsome.

"Like who?  Is it Young Bae oppa?  Daesung oppa, Jiyong oppa, or Seungri oppa?  It has to be Seunghyun oppa because you're the one that's getting married to him!" Krystal teased.

The two leaders heard footsteps as they quieted everyone down.  Victoria and Taeyeon guessed that if the cameras entered when they were talking about YG artists, it would air and there would be a negative reaction towards them.  Everyone quieted down and tried to surround Yoona as they pretended to help her get ready.  Yoona began to give out restless moans as she realized that there were too many hands trying to fix her hair and dress.  The camera crew entered and Yoona immediately gave a small smile.

The cameraman was with one of the producers as Yoona waved at the camera.  The camera was practically following Yoona as she walked over to her heels and put them on. 

"So how are the wedding preparations?" the producer asked as the camera filmed.

"It's great!" Yoona said enthusiastically, "In a normal wedding, the bride chooses the bridesmaids, the flower girls, and the maid of honor.  I asked members of f(x) and SNSD if they wanted to be in the wedding and the ones that did were put in a raffle.  By random choice, Sulli and Krystal are the flower girls.  Sooyoung, Sunny, and Taeyeon are the bridesmaids.  Jessica is the maid of honor."

"How about the groomsmen?  Do you know if Seunghyun chose his groomsmen yet?" the producer questioned.

Yoona looked directly at the camera and then looked at the producer.  The producer knew that Yoona and Seunghyun were awkward with each other.  She gave a small sigh and a hearty laugh.

"I don't know yet," Yoona admitted, "We're not very close yet and it's pretty awkward between us."

"It's going to change once you two get married and meet your baby!" the producer taunted.

Yoona just gave a questioning smile and gave a little nod at the camera.  Time flew by quick and the camera left them alone for a bit.  After about fifteen minutes, Yoona was called upon by one of the producer's assistants and informed her that the wedding was on soon.  Yoona didn't know why, but she felt nervous.  It wasn't a real wedding, but she felt nervous of how the ceremony will go.  She inhaled and exhaled slowly.  She needed to show how confident she was.  The YG family was going to be present, so she could not allow herself to show any weakness.

Yoona stepped into the room and saw that the staff decorated it well.  There were pretty streamers up on the ceiling and the place was adorned with many colorful flowers.  Yoona gave a luminous smile as she slowly started to walk down the aisle.  On her left, she saw her label mates.  The Super Junior members looked extremely bored and gloomy.  They had been warned by the boss that if they mess up the wedding while the cameras were filming, they would be in deep trouble.  She glanced at her right and saw all of the talents signed under YG Entertainment.  

Minzy saw Yoona walking down the aisle and gave a surprised gasp.

"Omo, she's really pretty!" she whispered coarsely.

Sandara rolled her eyes slightly and lightly slapped Minzy on the side of her leg to shut her up.  Minzy pouted and saw that mostly everyone on the YG side was serious.  She crossed her arms together to realize that she was the only cheery one in the group.

Seunghyun saw Yoona walk down the aisle with a sweet smile on her face.  The smile on her face mocked him.  She looked like an angel to everyone in South Korea, but he knew that she was a demon.  She had so much mischief in her that he was surprised that she could successfully hide it from everyone.  He forced a smile as he took her arm when she walked near him.  They walked to the front together.

Everyone burst into laughter to see two familiar faces emerge onto the scene.  Yoona giggled loudly as Seunghyun chuckled louder.  Yoona gave him a serious glance to know that he was trying to overpower her laugh.  She looked back to the two individuals and bowed.  Seunghyun bowed with her to their two seniors.

To everyone's surprise, Choi Dongwook and Kwon Boa were in formal wear in front of them.  They blushed because of everyone's laughter.  The cameras surrounded them both as they shushed the crowd.

"I was supposed to be at Busan right now, but sunbae asked me to stay so that I can be a 'priestess' for a wedding.  I was confused, but then he explained to me that it's for Yoona's wedding.  I accepted right away," Boa explained.

Dongwook nodded, "I was supposed to be in Japan, but hyung asked me to be a 'priest' for Seunghyun's wedding.  At first, I thought he was really getting married, but then I thought it was impossible because he's the man that claimed that he would never marry until he was 40.  I hope this will be a good experience for him so that he changes his mind."

Seunghyun was flustered that Dongwook had revealed that about himself.  He nervously swallowed his saliva and gave a faint grin.

Boa was dressed in professional attire.  She had a black pencil skirt on with a white blouse tucked in.  Her black pumps were extremely high and gave her about four inches of height.  Her hair was in an elegant bun as she gave Yoona a smile.

"I actually don't know anything about being a priestess, so Dongwook oppa and I figured that we just talk about you guys and then give you guys advice.  Then we'll ask you if you want to marry each other," Boa clarified.

Yoona nodded, "Yes, unnie."

"I'll go first!" Dongwook called it.

Boa gave a soft laugh to see how excited he was.  The rivalry didn't involve the both of them, but they were both aware of it.  The only groups that were included in the feud was Big Bang, 2ne1, SNSD, and Super Junior.  It was ironic that Boa and Dongwook were close friends.  Boa was the one that encouraged Park Hanbyul to confess her love to Dongwook.

Seunghyun stood up straight and adjusted his bow tie.

"Ah, my dear Seunghyun...I don't even know where to start!" Dongwook delcared, "Hm...well, when I first met you, I already knew that you were going to be successful.  Your rapping is flawless and you have a good head on your shoulders.  The only problem with you is that you're always partying.  You're living the ultimate dream of a bachelor, but that's going to have to change.  My advice to you is that you need to tame yourself.  You can no longer be staying up until 3 am in the morning.  You can't go out to drink as much as you want to.  You also have to shun away any women that want you or else Yoona will assert her position as your wife!  Okay, now that it's out of the way, I need to ask you the ultimate question.  Choi Seunghyun, do you take Im Yoona as your wife?"

Seunghyun nodded, "Yes, I do."

Boa then turned to Yoona and gently squeezed her hands.  Yoona felt honored to have her skip a day in Busan to go to her fake, but somewhat important wedding.  Boa was trying to figure out what to say to the bride.

"Yoona ah, you're such a great woman.  You're really caring towards your members and you take care of your dongsaengs.  Your work is very important to you.  Your singing skills have improved and you have always been one of the best dancers in SNSD along with Hyoyeon and the others.  I know that your main focus is your family, friends, and your career, but you have to open up your heart.  You rejected everyone who has found interest in you.  My advice for you is that you open up your heart to Seunghyun.  Forget about the ideal guy in your mind and listen to your heart instead.  I really hope that this experience with Seunghyun will open you up to the world of love and dating.  You're too pretty to stay single at your age," Boa teased, "Yoong, do you take Choi Seunghyun as your husband?"

Yoona listened to her words.  No one had ever told her that she needed to open up her heart.  She thought that it was encouraged that she focus on her career and sacrifice the chance of having a love life.  She was utterly confused.  When Boa asked her the question whether she wanted to marry him, she smiled to herself.  She didn't have a choice if she wanted to 'marry' him or not.  She had to or else she would be in trouble with Lee Soo Man.  He would become embarrassed and he probably would have punished her.

"Yes, I do," Yoona said softly.

"I guess you two can kiss now and make it official," Boa smirked.

Seunghyun and Yoona were extremely awkward.  Yoona was trying to kiss him on the cheek and moved to the right.  Seunghyun moved to his left and they were both going in the same direction.  Sooyoung and Taeyeon's laughs were heard as Yoona ignored them.  After about ten seconds of them trying to kiss each other on the cheek, Seunghyun decided to take charge.  He held her by her shoulders and leaned to kiss her on her forehead.  Yoona felt his soft lips touch the surface of her forehead as her eyes grew wide.  Seunghyun heard two whistles and concluded that they were from Taemin and Seungri.

The wedding ceremony ended and the party began.  It wasn't a big party, but it was surprisingly fun for Seunghyun and Yoona.  Seunghyun was at the bar with Jiyong as Yoona danced with her friends.  Luckily for Seunghyun, the cameras were focusing on who was dancing.  Seunghyun took a drink from the bar and drank it in a large gulp.  He frowned after he tasted the beverage.  He was sure that there was no alcohol content.  It tasted like cranberry juice.  He sighed and put the drink down.

"This isn't alcohol," Seunghyun sulked.

Jiyong snickered, "Hyung, we are on television.  I'm pretty sure that they won't let us drink alcohol in front of the cameras."

"Yeah, that's true," Seunghyun agreed.

Jiyong suddenly burst into laughter to see that someone had the karaoke machine.  He saw three members of SNSD begin to sing to one of Big Bang's songs on the dance floor with microphones in their hands.  Everyone, including 2ne1, watched at the sides of the dance floor while the three SNSD members took the center.

Seunghyun took a glimpse at them and found himself smiling.  Yoona, Sunny, and Taeyeon were at the center of the dance floor singing to one of Big Bang's songs.  What shocked him was the fact that those three knew the choreography to the song.  The three members of SNSD were performing to Haru Haru as if they were Big Bang themselves!  Seunghyun stood up and joined the crowd as they clapped their hands together to the beat.  From Seunghyun's observations, he realized that Yoona sang and was at the center during his and Jiyong's parts.  Sunny took over Young Bae and Seungri's parts while Taeyeon covered Daesung's lines in the song.  It was so cute to see Yoona rap to Jiyong and Seunghyun's parts.  When they finished, they bowed to everyone.

Leeteuk took the microphone from Yoona and made his way towards Seunghyun.  He caught Seunghyun off guard as he looked at the camera.

"I think the groom should perform one of the bride's songs!" Leeteuk gave a daring smirk.

Seunghyun glanced at Bom and saw her giving him a signal to hurry up and go on with the request.  He knew that Bom didn't want Leeteuk the benefit of knowing that a YG artist failed to perform a simple task.  Leeteuk snapped his fingers at Sungmin as Sungmin played one of SNSD's songs.  "The Boys" blared through the speakers; the song started off in the beginning of the rapping segment.  He remembered watching their performance and seeing them do a half split.  He quickly did a half split and screamed out in pain.  He should have stretched and Leeteuk burst into obnoxiously loud giggles.  Yoona was watching from about twenty feet away and felt sorry for him.  She ran to him and helped him up.  With his arm around her shoulder, he got up.

The door suddenly flung open to see a woman pushing a baby carriage.  Sungmin turned off the audio and joined the crowd in staring at the woman with the baby carriage.  Both of Seunghyun and Yoona's eyes widened to see that they were finally getting their baby.  The woman pushing the carriage was obviously a nun.  She had a nun's attire and she looked extremely holy.  Everyone stopped what they were doing as the nun took the baby into her arms and handed the baby over to Yoona.

Yoona was breathless as she saw the baby in her arms.  The baby would glance from Seunghyun to Yoona.  A smile appeared on Seunghyun's face as he caressed the baby's cheek.  Yoona was mesmerized by the baby's cuteness.  The baby yawned as everyone awed at the cute toddler.

"His name is Mason.  He's your child for the next few months.  You two are now his appa and umma," the nun told Seunghyun and Yoona cheekily.

Seunghyun brought his face closer to Yoona's as they both looked into the baby's eyes.  They were both looking at the baby with big grins on their faces.  Mason looked at his temporary parents and blinked twice.  Seunghyun and Yoona squealed out in pleasure as the baby giggled at his new parents.

"Such a beautiful family!" Tiffany and Sooyoung chanted out together.


A/N:  I seriously thought that I would be updating faster, but I've been frequently getting drowsy because of a few medications.  I hope that this chapter satisfies you! :)

Thank you for reading and supporting! :D