Dinner with Friends

We Belong Together

I hope you guys don't mind.  I tried to make this chapter longer than usual.

-Sunshine94


Yoona compared herself to a servant as she quickly put some ice into a plastic bag.  She zipped the plastic bag together and then set it on the counter.  She put some milk in a bottle because the baby was crying his eyes out of hunger.  They were finally in their home.  Seunghyun and Mason were in the living room as they both cried.  Yoona sighed to know that Seunghyun was crying along with the baby.  He was claiming that his leg was still hurting from his attempt to do a half split.  The baby, on the other hand, was crying because he was very hungry.  The cameras captured Yoona as the hectic mother and wife as she hurriedly ran to the living room with a bottle on one hand and the ice pack on the other.  She threw the ice pack to Seunghyun, but he didn't acknowledge her throwing it and made no attempt to catch it.  She reached for the baby and carefully put a bib around his neck.  She sat down on the couch and fed him the bottle.

"Yah, you care more about the baby more than me," Seunghyun complained, "I almost broke my leg just trying to do your dance move!"

"Is it my fault?" Yoona said with delight, "It's not my fault that you didn't stretch!"

The cameramen moved around the three as Yoona tried to act as if they weren't there.  She looked down at the baby and realized how big his eyes were.  He was just adorable!  Yoona smiled brightly as the baby continued to drink the milk.  Yoona looked at the camera as Seunghyun took the ice pack that was on the floor and pressed it against his leg.

"The PD gave us our schedules a few minutes ago.  We have to wake up at 8 am every morning.  We take care of the baby and do whatever we need to do until 11 am.  When it hits 11, we need to drop off the baby to the children's daycare.  After we drop him off, we get lunch and then we practice for our new song until 5 pm.  After 5 pm, we get our baby and then we go back home.  This is going to be repetitive," Yoona admitted.

Yoona found herself at unease when the cameras left.  They were informed that the cameras installed in the living room, bedrooms, and kitchen were to be removed and that all the footage would be taken when the camera and crew arrived.  That made everything more complicated for Yoona.  She sighed as she shut the door.  She was now along with Seunghyun and the baby.  She walked to the living room slowly to see Seunghyun holding the baby boy in his arms.  

"So they left," Yoona pointed out.

Seunghyun laughed, "Yes, they did.  And now it's you, me, and the baby.  Are you nervous?"

He cocked his eyebrow and gave a mischievous smirk.  Yoona would have normally freaked out at his expression.  His face looked as if he wanted to get it on or something.  Yoona rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest with a sense of reluctance. 

Yoona knew that he was trying to intimidate her.  He was still angry at the prank that she had done to him.  She tried her best to act as if she was unaffected by his smirk.  She grabbed the baby from his arms and made her way to the nursery so that the baby could finally get to sleep.  

Seunghyun watched her walk away and gave a confused expression.  He normally made women fall to their knees when he would give that look.  He cupped his chin and began to ponder what had gone wrong.  He figured that because Yoona was using the technique of using her brain against him, he should use a new technique in making her fall.  Scaring her didn't seem to work because she was awfully good at hiding the fact that she was scared.  He didn't know why, but he was confused.  He was expecting her to fall for his looks by now.  He looked at the woman in front of him and made a guess to why she had not fallen for his looks yet.

She had so many good looking men try to hit on her that she was immune to anyone's charms.  He grunted to himself and realized that he had to come up with a new technique to intimidate her.  His scariness worked at first, but she was starting to learn to cope with it.

Yoona picked up the baby in her arms and held him as he rested his head to Yoona's chest.  Yoona gave a satisfied grin as she made her way to the nursery to put the baby in the crib.  Seunghyun never really checked her out, and it surprised him that he was actually doing it.  If someone told him in 2007 that he would be checking out the face of SNSD, he would have probably laughed in their face.  His eyes drifted from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet.  He gave a smirk as he gave a deep chuckle.  

Yoona, who seemed irritated by his laughter, turned around with a dirty glare.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"I never noticed how pretty you are," he winked.

She looked down at the floor and grew embarrassed.  Her cheeks were flushed with a pink shade as she quickened her pace at walking.  She swiftly strode to the nursery and then put the baby in the blue crib.  She took a bottle and gave the baby the bottle.  The baby's eyes began to slowly fall asleep as he on the bottle's opening.  Yoona began to lightly slap her cheeks with her own hands as she told herself to snap out of it.  

She looked at her face in the mirror and realized that she had no makeup on.  Her hair wasn't even fixed.  She concluded that he was trying to play a game on her.  She grunted loudly at the thought that he was using sarcasm.

"I hate this," she murmured.


"Shouldn't you be with Seunghyun?" Taeyeon asked.

Yoona shook her head quickly as she looked down at her waffles.  She stabbed the thick steak with her metal fork and stuffed it in her big mouth.  Jessica giggled as she bit into her sandwich.  The three women decided to have lunch together at a nearby cafe.  Yoona gulped down a tall glass of water as Taeyeon observed her.  Taeyeon and Jessica were set to start on their new projects and Yoona was supposed to start her first day of practicing for her new promotions with Seunghyun.

"We just dropped off the baby to the daycare.  I thought the camera crew was going to follow me after that, but they told me that it was time for brunch and I was supposed to meet them at YG's practice room at noon.  They told me that they're going to film us only during special events, at certain times when we're at the house, and when we go to practice or any music shows.  This is tiring," Yoona confessed.

Taeyeon smiled, "It's fine.  I know you can handle it.  That's why sunbae put you up to the hardest job; he knows that you're the one that can cope with the stress more."

Yoona changed the subject, "Unnies, how do you guys feel about working with some of the YG artists?"

Jessica rolled her eyes playfully as if it was nothing that she couldn't handle.

She smirked, "I have everything under control.  I will not fall weak to Kwon Jiyong."

"And I feel kind of reluctant to work with Sandara.  She's going to play as my sister in that film.  I just don't know how this is going to work.  I hate her and she hates me.  It's as simple as that, so I don't think that a friendship will magically bloom from this experience," Taeyeon sighed, "And I hate the storyline.  It's relevant to why I hate Sandara."

Yoona spit out her water in laughter.  What were the chances that the storyline that Sandara and Taeyeon were working on was related to their situation.

"It's going to be about two close friends fighting over a guy until they have complete hatred towards each other?!" Jessica roared with laughter.

Taeyeon crossed her arms, "It's the same thing, but we're going to play sisters."

"Oh, the irony!" Jessica and Yoona shouted together.

Yoona heard her watch beeping as she brought her wrist up closer to her sight.  She had fifteen minutes to get to the YG building.  She took her wallet out and put some money on the table.  She gave her unnies hugs and then said her goodbyes.  

"It was really nice seeing you guys.  Tell the girls that I miss them and that you guys should visit soon!" Yoona called out.

Taeyeon and Jessica waved as Yoona ran towards a taxi that was waiting for a passenger.  Yoona entered the taxi and then gave him the address to the YG building.

_______________________

"Where is she?  She's late," the choreographer said impatiently.

The other one argued, "Hey, give her a chance.  Seoul is a big city to travel in!"

Aimee Lee Lucas and Rino Nakasone were the two choreographers that were selected for Seunghyun and Yoona's song.  They thought it was fair to have one choreographer from YG and one choreographer from SM participate in the creation of the choreography.  Seunghyun sat at the corner of the practice room as he stared at the door.  She was fifteen minutes late.  He blinked as Yoona finally bursted through the doors.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Yoona apologized, "There was too much traffic!"

Seunghyun saw that she was panting heavily.  It was as if she had ran a marathon.  Yoona was dressed in a pair of sweats and a loose white tank top. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail and he was pretty sure that she was wearing no makeup.

"What took you so long?" Aimee asked.

Yoona bowed, "I'm sorry.  It's just that the traffic was crazy.  I had to leave the taxi in the middle of traffic and run just to get here faster.  It won't happen again."

Aimee tried to smile at her, but because she heard so many rumors about Yoona, she couldn't look at her with the proper respect.  Ever since their rivalry, Bom and Dara had been telling Aimee and the other staff members that Yoona and the rest of SNSD were a group of vile women that had no respect towards anyone.  They had described the nine ladies as women that have gotten spoiled rotten from the influences of fame and money.

After about thirty minutes of practicing the first few dance moves, Rino and Aimee began to explain one of the explicit parts of the dance.  Aimee walked up to Yoona and Seunghyun and began to explain her part of the dance that she choreographed. 

"The bosses told us to make the dance kind of y.  Rino and I have been at it for about two weeks already; after reading the lyrics and listening to the back track, we agreed to come up with different moves.  It's like a combination of my dance moves with Rino's," Aimee explained.

Seunghyun nodded with understanding as he tried his best to follow whatever Rino and Aimee requested.  He was told by Bom many times that he should try his best when he was dancing for his new promotions with Yoona.  If he didn't try his best, Yoona would overshadow him and he would look like one of the backup dancers.  He looked over at his partner and realized how casual she looked.

It was as if she didn't care about her appearance.  He didn't know why, but he felt that she wasn't like a normal woman.  Normal women were supposed to take care of their appearance.  They were supposed to wear makeup when they knew that there would be cameras.  They were supposed to wear fashionable clothes and cute shoes.  They were supposed to fix their hair, but Yoona was just in sweats with a messy ponytail.

As Aimee began to explain one of the parts for the choreography, Yoona began to cringe in disgust.  She didn't want to do it because it didn't seem very appropriate.

"I don't think we should include this part because it's not very suitable," Yoona told Aimee.

Aimee laughed, "Oh, playing innocent now?"

"What are you trying to suggest?" Rino asked defensively.

"How hard is it to do this dance move?  It's not hard at all!  I don't get why you're complaining.  They told me to bring out a y Yoona, so I'm trying, but you're not cooperating.  Just try it!" Aimee said with her hands on her hips.

Seunghyun's eyes grew wide at their little argument.  Aimee was a sweet woman in his eyes and he had never seen her so fiesty.  He guessed that she had been coerced by some of the 2ne1 girls into thinking that Yoona was really a horrible, promiscuous woman.

"She'll do it!" Rino argued back at Aimee.

Seunghyun stood awkwardly with his legs apart.  Aimee instructed Yoona to lay on her back and slither across the floor as she made her way through Seunghyun's legs.  Yoona tried doing it, but stopped midway.  She quickly got up and shook her head with dismay.  

"There's no way I'm doing that," Yoona defended, "I look like his slave or something."

"Are you even professional?" Aimee scoffed.

Before Yoona could reply, Seunghyun had put his hand over as he heard a distant sound.  He heard the footsteps of several people through the hallway.  His first guess was that it was the camera crew's footsteps.  They were a little late, but they didn't call to inform them that they were canceling it.

As the camera crew entered the practice room, Rino, Aimee, Seunghyun, and Yoona replaced the frowns on their faces with smiles that could convince everyone that they were having a great time.  Yoona glanced over at Seunghyun and gave a sarcastic smile.


"My baby is so cute!" Yoona squealed as she kissed the baby's cheek.

With the cameras following, Yoona entered the house with Seunghyun.  Mason was in her arms as she made her way to the kitchen.  Seunghyun was holding a bunch of groceries that the couple had bought before they went to pick up Mason at the day care.  Yoona was in a good mood despite having to put on a bunch of fake smiles in front of the camera.  Some of their friends were going to visit for dinner so that they could personally meet Mason. Unfortunately, not all of their friends were permitted to go visit because they were filming, so they had to get confirmation from the staff on who was going to visit.  Yoona thought long and hard and decided that Seohyun, Sunny, and Tiffany were going to be her guests.  Seunghyun wanted all of Big Bang to come, but two of them were busy.  Only Daesung and Jiyong were able to attend.

"Can you hold Mason?" Yoona asked Seunghyun, "I need to put away the groceries."

Seunghyun pouted, "No, you take care of the baby.  I'll put away the groceries."

Yoona gave a confused expression as Mason leaned on her chest and smiled widely.  Seunghyun took out the groceries in the bags and began to put them in their rightful places.  Within a few minutes, the doorbell rang loudly, and smiles appeared on Seunghyun and Yoona's faces.  They missed their friends and they couldn't wait to see them again.  

Seunghyun went to greet the guests as Yoona followed with Mason in her arms.  At an instant, Seunghyun heard Sunny, Tiffany, and Seohyun's high-pitched squeals.  They immediately approached the baby that Yoona was carrying.  

"He's adorable!" Seohyun gushed.

Sunny added, "His eyes are so round!  He's so cute!"

"Ah, he's the perfect baby for you two!" Tiffany complimented.

Seunghyun didn't know why, but found it amazing that women could fall weak to babies.  Babies were just babies to him.  They were just regular humans that could not fend for themselves.  He scratched his head with disbelief when he saw Jiyong and Daesung join the crowd of women swarming the innocent baby.

"Goochie goochie goochie goo!" Daesung baby talked Mason.

Mason just stared at Daesung with his large eyes with amazement.  Daesung began to dance crazily to get Mason's attention.  This resulted in Mason smiling as he clapped his hands together.  

Jiyong looked over at Seunghyun who had his arms crossed against his chest as if he refused to join the crowd of people playing with the baby.  Jiyong smirked as he recognized the expression on Seunghyun's face.

"Hyung is jealous!" Jiyong proclaimed.

Seunghyun defended, "No, I'm not!  Leave me alone!"

Yoona began to giggle as she tried to settle everyone down.

"Okay, this is how it'll work," Yoona announced, "Sunny, Daesung, and I will cook the dinner.  Tiffany, Jiyong, Seohyun, and Seunghyun will take care of Mason in the living room?"

"Why do I have to cook?" Daesung playfully pouted, "I can't cook."

Sunny laughed, "It's because Yoona and I want someone to entertain us while we cook!  We did some research and we learned that you're the variety show king in Big Bang!"

Daesung's scowl transformed into a cocky smile as he puffed his chest out.  He gave Seunghyun and Jiyong an arrogant look that mocked them over his superior variety skills.

"Ladies, we should start cooking soon," Daesung said in a manly voice.  

Yoona burst out laughing as she handed the baby to Seohyun.  Daesung led Yoona and Sunny into the kitchen so that they could finally start cooking.  Seohyun tapped Seunghyun's shoulder as she held the baby on her other arm.  Seunghyun looked at the maknae and noticed how much she looked like Yoona.  It almost freaked him out.  He never admitted it to anyone, but when SNSD debuted, he thought Seohyun and Yuri were Yoona.  It wasn't until their Kissing You days that he realized that they were three different people.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Where's the living room?  I think we should wait there until dinner is ready," Seohyun suggested.

Seunghyun nodded, "Oh, yeah.  It's this way."

He pointed the direction in which the living room was and led the way.  He was kind of nervous.  He knew that he was going to have to engage in some kind of conversation with Tiffany and Seohyun.  He was just glad that Jiyong was there with him to ease the tension.  As soon as they sat down on the couches, Mason began to drift into a deep slumber.  Yoona had fed him a bottle in the car and he started to feel a bit drowsy.  

"Ah, the little boy is finally sleeping," Seohyun whispered, "It feels weird to be an 'aunt'."

Tiffany's eyes darted from the baby to Seunghyun.  She gave a confident smile as she flashed her white teeth.

"Are there any concerns that you have over our own Im choding?" Tiffany asked, "We'll do our best to answer them.  It honestly feels as if you two are awkward together, and we want you guys to feel comfortable with each other."

Seunghyun knew that the PD had made them ask him that question.  The cameras began to focus on Seunghyun as he gave a nervous laugh.  He knew that he had to say something.

"Uh, yeah.  I actually do have a few questions," Seunghyun admitted.

"We'll do our best to answer any questions about unnie," Seohyun approved.

Seunghyun tried to think of questions that would spark an interest for the audience, but he couldn't think of any.  Then he thought of the questions that had boggled in mind ever since he had first heard of Im Yoona.  He gave a genuine smile as he looked at Seohyun and Tiffany.

"I know that the public probably wonders about this, but why is Yoona still single?  I know that she's not supposed to be dating anyone right now because I'm her husband now and I don't think we're allowed to date when we're filming for this.  I always wondered it though.  There are so many guys that consider Yoona to be their ideal woman, but she's still single.  Why is that?" Seunghyun asked.

Tiffany began to giggle as she listened to Seunghyun's question.  It was as if he was interrogating them on who had tried to court Yoona in the past.

"Well, I'll just bring up this one famous actor that has claimed that Yoona is his ideal woman.  Just like the others, Yoona thought that he only proclaimed her as his ideal woman because she was the 'default' answer.  She didn't take it seriously, but when he tried to approach her, she shunned him away because she thought that he was just trying to make her feel better about no one wanting to date her.  She's kind of stubborn.  We told her that he liked her, but she kept on rejecting the idea because she claims that no one would ever want to be with her.  She's unbelievable, huh?" Tiffany explained.

Seohyun added, "And plus, she's dedicated to her career.  I think she's the busiest one from all of us.  As a SNSD member, I'm already as busy as I can be.  I have to study for my tests and exams and I have to keep up with my promotions with the group.  Yoona, on the other hand, studies for her tests and exams when she has class, films commercials, films for this show, promotes the group, and has to perform with us.  It came to the point where she only had two hours of sleep a day.  I think that she would like to have a boyfriend, but there simply is not enough time."

"I think it could work if she dated an idol," Jiyong stated, "If she dates an idol, she can see him during work and it would be much easier on her."

Seohyun raised an eyebrow and thought of Jessica right away.  A small smirk appeared on her face as she stopped herself from bringing up Jessica.  If she brought up Jessica, the cameras would film it and the fans would know about Jiyong and Jessica's history together in the past.  Jiyong sensed the mischief that Seohyun was thinking about and changed the subject.

"I wonder what Daesung, Yoona, and Sunny are doing," Jiyong said.

_________________

Yoona and Sunny began to chuckle loudly as Daesung tried to cut the meat with the wrong knife.

"That's a bread knife," Sunny pointed out.

"Oh," Daesung said embarrassingly, "I knew that."

Daesung changed the bread knife to a proper knife and began to cut the meat diligently.  Sunny had a small grin on her face as she washed the rice.  Yoona began adding vegetables into the soup on the stove and then began to stir fry the meat that Daesung had cut.  After Sunny put the rice in the rice cooker, she gave a satisfied grin.

"All we need to do is wait for the rice to cook, the soup to come to a boil, and for the meat to get cooked," Sunny claimed.

Sunny realized that the cameras were still in the kitchen following whatever they were doing.  They had originally told Sunny and Daesung to talk about Yoona and Seunghyun so that the audience could be interested in the couple.  

"Daesung ah, Yoona told me that Seunghyun always talks about you," Sunny stretched the truth, "He told us everything about you."

Daesung was a bit surprised.  His cheeks turned pink as he blushed heavily.  He didn't know if the girls were lying, but he grew embarrassed at the thought of South Korea's top girl band knowing about his secrets.

Yoona looked at Sunny and saw the look in her eyes that told her to go along with it.  Yoona caught her drift and laughed loudly.

"Yeah, my husband told me that you take hours in the bathroom.  He said you're like a girl when it comes to getting ready!" Yoona joked.

Daesung blushed, "He's lying!  That was only one time!  I usually take forty-five minutes at the most!"

Daesung cupped his chin as he gave a sly smirk.

"What do you guys want to know about Seunghyun hyung?  I'll answer anything," Daesung offered.

Sunny high-fived Yoona as they celebrated their victory of playfully manipulating Daesung.  Daesung smiled at the two women as he realized that they weren't as bad as how Bom had described them.  Bom described Sunny as a woman that thinks that she was superior because she was spoiled because of her rich family.  They told him that Yoona was a woman that used her beauty as an advantage towards other men, but he guessed wrong.  Sunny seemed very down to earth and Yoona looked very humble.

"Hm, how does Seunghyun act differently around his group members?" Yoona asked.

Sunny clarified it more for her, "How does he behave when he's alone with his group members?"

"He's kind of weird.  Onstage, he's a hardcore rapper.  He has lots of charisma and he looks like a tough guy.  When he's with us, he's really dorky.  When we're sad, he starts dancing crazily.  If we're mad, he'll try to cook for us.  He'll even go to the point of singing to make us smile," Daesung informed them, "So, who wants to hear the dirt on him?"

Yoona was caught off guard by Daesung's attitude.  He was willing to reveal some of Seunghyun's embarrassing secrets.  Daesung cocked his eyebrow as he flashed a luminous smile.

"Sure, let's hear it!" Sunny exclaimed.

Daesung rested his elbows on the counter table.

"Seunghyun hyung...we'll he's very odd.  He has a whole collection of toys in his room.  I don't get why he has so many toys.  He even talks to them sometimes.  If you guys didn't know, he has superior family genes.  We met his sister during our debut stage, and Seungri tried to sweet talk her.  He became defensive and we all for being protective over the women in his life.  I'm pretty sure that Yoona will be one of them," Daesung sang.

Yoona laughed as she rolled her eyes.  She didn't think that she would ever be one of the women that Seunghyun would defend.  They were too different.  Yoona playfully smacked him on his arm as he pretended that it hurt.

"Speaking like that will only get you in trouble!" Yoona stuck her tongue out.

"I'm just stating my opinion," Daesung crossed his arms.

Daesung, Yoona, and Sunny quickly ended their conversation once they heard footsteps approaching the kitchen.  They guessed that Jiyong, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Seunghyun were about to check up on them.  Daesung stood up straight and looked over at the pan of meat that was on top of the stove.  He stirred it with a giant wooden spoon and concluded that it was ready.

"It's time to eat!" Daesung announced with a cheeky grin.

Jiyong, Seunghyun, and Seohyun set up the plates while Tiffany, Sunny, and Yoona brought the food to the table.  Daesung took a pitcher of iced tea from the refrigerator and set it on the table.  As Yoona set the plate of meat down on the table, she looked around the room.  With worry in her face, she looked directly at Seunghyun and furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Where's Mason?" Yoona asked.

Seunghyun's eyes grew wide and he hit his forehead.  He looked up at a disappointed Yoona who sighed loudly.

"Okay, I forgot him in the living room, but it's okay.  He was sleeping the last time I checked," Seunghyun defended.

Yoona questioned, "When was the last time you checked?"

"Like twenty minutes ago," Seunghyun admitted.

Jiyong and Daesung burst into laughter as Yoona made her way out the dining area.  Luckily, the dining area was near the living room, so the group could see what Yoona was doing.  As Yoona made her way out of the dining room, Seohyun and Sunny gave Seunghyun a disapproving look.

"She hates it when something or someone is neglected," Seohyun whispered across the table.

Seunghyun just nodded and looked over at Yoona.  Mason was sleeping on the couch with a few pillows around him so that he wouldn't fall.  He saw Yoona readjust the pillows and gently pat the top of his head.  Yoona walked back into the dining room and began to serve her friends the meat that she had cooked with Sunny and Daesung while Sunny served the hot soup into small bowls.

Seunghyun was on the head spot at the table with Yoona, Jiyong, and Daesung on his right side.  Seohyun, Tiffany, and Sunny were on his left side.  Yoona picked up the warm plate of food and began to serve the first person in sight.  Coincidentally, she saw Jiyong on her right side and began to serve him.

"Thank you, Yoona," Jiyong nodded after Yoona had dished out some meat on his plate.

Yoona gave a friendly smile and then turned to Seunghyun to serve him.  To his dismay, he was kind of jealous that she had served Jiyong instead.  Yoona gave him a skeptical look and tried to figure out what was up with him.

"Yah, are you okay?" Yoona laughed.

"Why did you serve Jiyong first?" Seunghyun pouted, "I'm your husband.  You're mad at me for forgetting about Mason, huh?"

Yoona couldn't help but laugh loudly.  She didn't know if he was joking around or if he was serious.  She had to conclude that he was just putting up a show for the sake of the program.  He did tell her at one point that he was a good actor.  Yoona rolled her eyes playfully and continued to serve him so that she could reach the rest of the guests.

"I'm not mad!" Yoona insisted, "You should just care more about the baby.  He's your son for the next six or more months."

"I did care!  I don't get why I have to check up on him every single minute.  Women are so weird," Seunghyun confessed.

Tiffany laughed as she bit into a piece of meat, "Choi Seunghyun will never understand the sentiments of a woman."

"Yeah, hyung!" Jiyong agreed, "You're so insensitive!  You should understand Yoona more, too!"

Seunghyun's eyes narrowed at Jiyong as he tilted his head to the side a bit.  The cameras weren't too close to them, but he knew that they were lurking somewhere.  He had to watch what he was going to say because he was taught that he had to have a filter in front of the cameras.  Jiyong sunk into his chair as he was caught in an icy glare.

"Why do you always talk about Yoona?  Ever since you found out that I was going to do this show, you would always talk about my wife," Seunghyun grew suspicious.  

Jiyong looked over at Daesung quickly who gave a slight shoulder shrug.  Jiyong looked back at his hyung and began to feel himself choking.  Yoona saw that he was having trouble swallowing the piece of meat that he had in his mouth.  Yoona tried patting his back, but it didn't help much.

"I need water," Jiyong managed to squeak.

"Seunghyun ah, get him some water!  It's in the refrigerator!" Yoona commanded urgently.

Seunghyun stood up quickly and to his surprise, the side of his hip hit the table.  Once the table was hit by his hip, the table shook and everyone's food was either knocked down or scattered.  Yoona's eyes bulged out as she covered to see that the hot bowl of soup in front of Jiyong had been knocked down onto his lap.  Jiyong began to scream in pain as the extremely hot liquid poured over his crotch area.  Seohyun ran to the refrigerator and grabbed a large pitcher of cold water.  Once she grabbed it, she splashed it on Jiyong's crotch area to relieve him from the excess heat.  

Tiffany gave an awkward laugh as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Wow, I never thought a husband would ever sabotage his own group mate, who was also his leader, because he was jealous that his wife had served his group mate first," Tiffany breathed in.

Jiyong still had a puzzled expression on his face as Seunghyun put his head down on the table.  He didn't do it on purpose.  Now, he looked like an envious husband that had purposely spilled hot soup on his own friend because of jealousy.  What embarrassed him even more was the fact that the whole thing was filmed.  

__________________________________

It was just another uncomfortable night for Yoona and Seunghyun.  The cameras had left along with their friends after the disastrous dinner together.  They were both sure that the editors would fix it so that it looked as if Seunghyun was the bad guy, but in a cute way.  Seunghyun couldn't care less, but he was still concerned over the fact that he wasn't very confident in variety shows.  With the baby in his crib, it was time for Yoona and Seunghyun to go to sleep.

Yoona was dressed in a long-sleeve shirt with a pair of black sweats.  Seunghyun had a white hoodie on with a pair of cotton pajama pants.  He walked out of the bathroom after he had finished washing his face and brushing his teeth.  Yoona was laying on the bed casually as she wrapped herself with the thick, warm blanket.  Seunghyun laid down on the opposite side of the bed and kept his distance.

"Just for the record, I didn't do it on purpose," Seunghyun cleared up.

Yoona sat up with a mischievous grin on her beautiful face.

"I know that you didn't do it on purpose," Yoona agreed, "but you were jealous."

Seunghyun rejected it, "No, I was not!"

"Yes, you were!" Yoona insisted, "You were jealous that I served Jiyong first."

"That was only an act!" Seunghyun argued.

Yoona shook her head as she turned off the lamp and resumed her laying position.  With complete darkness between them, she kept the smile on her face.

"Admit it," Yoona giggled, "You like me.  You like someone from SNSD.  Most importantly, you like someone from SM Entertainment."

Seunghyun began to laugh at her assumption.

Seunghyun replied, "Excuse me, but I think you're the one that likes me.  I prefer ier girls with fuller bodies.  You're the complete opposite."

Yoona closed her eyes as she shook her head slowly.

"Tell yourself whatever you want.  I know the truth," Yoona teased.

A moment of silence ensued between the two idols.  Yoona was about to drift into sleep, but was disturbed by his voice.

"Let's make a deal," Seunghyun suggested, "If I make you fall in love with me, you'll do whatever I want.  If you make me fall in love with you, I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"There must be a catch," Yoona said.

"Nope, no catches," he promised, "It's a game of love.  It's a game of who gives in first and who has more control."

"I don't know..." Yoona trailed off.

Seunghyun laughed, "SM people never take any risks.  Why won't you color outside the lines for once?"

"Fine, I will!" Yoona gave in, "If I win, which I will, you'll have to announce on public television that I'm your ideal woman, SM Entertainment is the best, and that you'll do anything for me."

"That sounds too easy," Seunghyun scoffed, "If I win, you have to announce to the public that you would love to trade in your contract with SM for a lifetime contract with YG, that you love everything about me, and that you wish that this marriage was real so that you can have me all to yourself."

"Get ready to fall in love with me," Yoona yawned.

"In your dreams," Seunghyun uttered softly.

Yoona sleepily rolled on her side, "Okay, shut up and let me sleep now."

 


A/N:  I'm sorry that I haven't updated in so long.  I've been really busy despite my injury.  My teachers gave me all my homework lol, so that's why I haven't had time. :(