Official Announcement

We Belong Together

"I can't believe they have the nerve to do this," Bom spat with anger.

Bom was trying to record a new song that Teddy had written for her, but because of some problems, it was delayed.  As soon as she sang the first word, she realized the problem.  The problem was that someone had altered the settings for the microphones to make the one who was singing sound more manlier.  The act was done through YG's main computer and was locked with a password.  Bom was startled when she heard that her voice sounded very masculine.  She rolled her eyes as she knocked the microphone down with her hands.  Jiyong and Young Bae were listening to her recording and immediately began to laugh at her.  

Bom's heels stomped down on the building's floor angrily as she slammed the door to the recording room.  She saw that two Big Bang members were laughing hysterically at her.  Her cheeks were flushed with a crimson shade as her anger levels increased significantly.

She pointed at them with her index finger as she glared at them, "Yah, you two need to shut up!  Why are you guys laughing?  You guys already know who did this."

The two men stopped laughing immediately and pulled off a serious expression.  They didn't realize that it could be part of a prank.  They just figured that Bom had accidentally pressed the wrong settings during the recording thus making her sound very manly.  Because Bom was really loud, her label mates heard her from different rooms.  Within a few seconds, Seunghyun, Sandara, and Chaerin walked into the recording room.

"Unnie, what's wrong with you?  You're screaming out a storm," Sandara tried to hush her.

Chaerin looked at the recording room and saw that the mic was knocked down.  Music notes were also scattered all over the floor and she guessed that the papers fell down once the mic was knocked down.  Chaerin ran her fingers through her hair frustratingly and let out a deep sigh.

"Don't tell me that they got us back already," Chaerin groaned.

"Yes, they did," Bom said bitterly, "We need to get them back!"

"Maybe if we don't do anything, they'll stop.  I'm really tired of all the fighting.  We're two different companies.  SM's style is more cutesy and energetic.  Ours is more powerful and our main genre is rap and hip hop," Seunghyun explained.

"No, if we don't do anything, then it'll mean that we let them beat us," Bom shook her head, "We need to strike back soon."

Minzy walked in the door casually and listened to Bom and Chaerin complain about how the mics were messed up.  It turned out that Yang Hyun Suk was already informed of the information and wanted to have a talk with everyone.

"Guys, the boss wants us in the board room in ten minutes.  He wants all the members of Big Bang and 2ne1 to attend," Minzy notified them, "He said to be there or be fired."


Seohyun and Sooyoung cried loudly as Yoona, Tiffany, Jessica, and Taeyeon washed their hair in the sinks of SM's spa on the bottom floor of the building.  SM had made a new addition of a spa for their talents that were signed to the company.  Their hair had been dyed a ridiculous shade of green.  Yoona and Tiffany washed Seohyun's hair as Jessica and Taeyeon began to scrub Sooyoung's hair.  Five Super Junior members were in the spa with them as they stared at the women trying to wash the hair dye out of their friends' hair.

"How could they do this?!" Leeteuk yelled, "This is the lowest they have gone!  They know that you girls have performances for the year end festivals.  We'll get them back!"

Seohyun's roots were still green as Yoona tried to scrub it as gentle as possible.  Tiffany wiped Seohyun and Sooyoung's tears away with a tissue as Taeyeon shook her head disapprovingly.  Jessica felt pity on them because hair was an important thing for a typical woman.  Shindong, Leeteuk, Siwon, Donghae, and Sungmin looked at them with regret that they had failed to protect their friends.

"We're just lucky that only two of you girls took a shower before we noticed that there was dye in the shampoo bottles," Siwon tried be optimistic.

Shindong sneered, "I bet they used their own hair dye.  They always dye their hair with the stupidest colors."

Yoona rolled her eyes, "Just don't worry.  It's only hair.  The water will wash the dye away and we will dye their hair back to brown.  It's like nothing happened."

"It's not enough," Leeteuk replied, "They already did this horrible stunt.  We need to get them back or else they'll think that SM is full of people that they can control and fool.  We're not the people to mess with.  We'll show them how powerful we are."

Yoona continued to shampoo Seohyun's hair for the third time to remove any dye that was still on her hair.  The door to the spa flung open and all eyes darted towards the door.  Yoona saw Sunny standing out the door way.  She was panting as if she had just finished running a marathon.  She had reported to her uncle (Lee Soo Man) that the YG artists had performed a horrible prank on Sooyoung and Seohyun.

"Uncle wants to have a meeting with all of us.  All members of SNSD and Super Junior must come.  It's mandatory," Sunny informed them with alertness.

____________________

The eighteen girl and boy group members sat on leather chairs in the conference room.  They all stood up and bowed in unison as they saw their boss walk in the room.  The tension in the air was felt as everyone took their seats again.  Lee Soo Man sat down at the head spot of the table as he looked at some of his talents.  He remembered recruiting them and watching them all grow.  He couldn't believe that he was actually disappointed in them.

"I wanted to talk to all of you guys.  We have a very important issue to discuss.  I personally believe that it has gotten out of hand and it needs to be resolved," Soo Man said sternly.

"Does anyone know what I'm talking about?" Soo Man asked.

Everyone shook their head quickly and looked down at their laps.  They wouldn't want to be the one to speak up to him.  They respected him and didn't want to anger him.

"Well, I know that you all know," he cleared his throat, "This rivalry thing that you guys had made with YG's artists is completely stupid and absurd.  At first, I kind of liked it because it meant that you guys were open to some competition.  I thought you guys would take it as a way to improve in your own personal skills and to show the other artists that you guys really are the best.  It went beyond that.  You guys aren't focusing on how to improve your own skills; you guys only care about how to sabotage the other side!"

"I'm sorry," they all chanted together.

"Sorry is not good enough!  Yang Hyun Suk is a good friend of mine, and he feels the same exact way.  That's why we came up with a solution.  We're going to make you guys befriend each other whether you guys like it or not," Soo Man announced.

"Lee Soo Man and I have made a series of plans to make this rivalry between you and the SM artists end.  We decided to devise a series of collaborations so that you guys will befriend each other.  We carefully chose who was going to work with who and we were satisfied with our choices.  This plan was created so that the public won't know about your stupid feud.  It would give bad publicity to both companies," Hyun Suk explained.

Chaerin stood up immediately and protested. 

"Boss, this is unreasonable!  It's impossible to work with them.  They're so unprofessional.  They look at music as a game.  We take it seriously," Chaerin objected.

"Miss CL, I make the decisions," Hyun Suk claimed, "So let's start off with you.  You are going to make your acting debut along with Jiyong.  You two will star in a drama with SNSD's Jessica and Super Junior's Siwon."

"Ew, Jiyong?!" Jessica exclaimed, "That conniving fashionista?!"

"Yes, it's Kwon Jiyong," Soo Man nodded, "He will be your leading man.  Siwon's leading man is going to be Lee Chaerin from 2ne1."

Siwon's eyes grew wide as he heard Chaerin's name.  He hardly knew anything about her.  He didn't want to act with her and found it impossible to work with anyone from YG.

"She's hasn't even had experience in acting!  Chaerin is more of a rapper.  What if she makes the ratings go down because of her bad acting?" Siwon complained.

Soo Man chuckled, "I thought her acting was pretty good in her "Go Away" music video."

Siwon scoffed, "This is just not fair.  She's just so different from me.  I don't think there'll be chemistry between us onscreen.  Why can't she be paired up with Jiyong and I'll just be paired up with Jessica?  Jessica's a close friend of mine and we get along well."

"Well, it'd be too easy wouldn't it?" Soo Man replied, "The second collaboration that we will execute involves the leader of SNSD.  Kim Taeyeon, you will make your debut on the big screen and film a movie with Sandara of 2ne1.  We looked over the script and you two will have to play as sisters."

Taeyeon felt upset as she threw her hands up in the air with disappointment.  Sandara and Taeyeon didn't get along because of an incident with a common love interest.  They both had crushes on Wooyoung, and when they made Wooyoung choose, he ended up ignoring both of them.  He was now dating IU.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to work with that witch!" Taeyeon fired.

"You'll have to work with her!" Hyun Suk exclaimed.

Sandara had her arms crossed against her chest as she pouted at the thought of working with Taeyeon.  The both of them hated each other's guts.  Sandara refused to look at her boss straight in the eye as he began to inform her about the movie.  The only thing going through Sandara's mind was a way of trying to get out of the movie.

Hyun Suk added, "There's no way you're going to get out of this.  The decision is final.  If you decide to back out, I'll drop you from my company."

"Okay," Sandara pouted, "I'll do it.  I'm just going to point out that I'm going to overpower her!"

Hyun Suk looked at everyone else.  They all seemed relieved that they weren't chosen to join any collaboration acts with any SM artists.  Hyun Suk gave a sly grin as he pointed at Choi Seunghyun.  Seunghyun was sitting casually on the chair as he nibbled on some cookies on the table.  As soon as the big boss pointed at him, he straightened his posture and put down the cookies.

"Yes boss?" he asked.

Hyun Suk announced, "You have the most important job.  You're going to be working with a SNSD member.  You're going to make a mini album with her and you're going to promote one of the singles.  To top that, you'll be on a new variety show with her for publicity and so that the fans like you two together."

"So you practically want us to act as if we're friends?" Yoona's voice grew shaky as she was informed that she would have to work with a Big Bang member.

"No," Soo Man shook his head, "I just want you to do your part of the job.  You're the image of SNSD and SNSD is one of the most successful groups in the company.  You and Siwon are like the figureheads of the company.  Our image relies on you two.  I decided to step away from the cutesy image and I thought that I'd pair you up with Big Bang's TOP."

Yoona's heart began to beat faster than normal.  Choi Seunghyun was such a stranger to her that she immediately grew terrified.  She didn't want to work with him.  She would rather work with Seungri, Daesung, or Young Bae.  She hardly knew her first choices, but she figured that she would be able to work with them without any big problems.

"Sunbae, we're just not compatible.  He's a rapper and I'm a dancer.  It just doesn't mix!" Yoona cried out, "And that variety show won't go well.  What if the audience doesn't like us together?  I already get enough hate.  I wouldn't want Big Bang's fans to be added to my list of anti-fans.  I'd be too stressed out."

Soo Man was surprised at how discouraged Yoona was.  She was the one that was involved with the most scandals in the company, and she usually shunned away the hate.  It was as if she was suddenly caring about her anti-fans.

"Miss Im, must I remind you that you're probably the strongest willed member in SNSD?  You have the most antis in your group, but you still maintain the position as the center of the group.  You are also the reason why SNSD has so much publicity.  Are you going to let a group of anti-fans make you miserable?  You're going to collaborate with Choi Seunghyun.  And you're going to show a new image.  You need to work hard because the target is aimed for a mature audience," Soo Man lectured.

Yoona's eyes widened as panic was displayed through her whole face.  Some of the Super Junior members couldn't help but laugh at how upset she was.  She had never had a boyfriend, and they knew that she was going to have a hard time adapting to performances that are meant for mature audiences.  Even Lee Soo Man was taken aback as they all saw that she had started to cry silently.  She covered her face with her hands as her soft sobs filled the room.

"Why are you crying?" Tiffany asked with concern.

"It's just that...I don't want to work with him.  I'm terrified of him," Yoona confessed as she continued to cry.

______________________

Yoona was resting on her bed as she surrounded herself with her thick blanket.  She had been pouting the whole day because of the news that she had to do a collaboration with Seunghyun.  She was personally horrified because he was a complete stranger to her.  She hasn't even said one word to him.  Yoona dug her head deep into the soft, white pillow as her roommate watched her carefully.  Yuri was a bit worried for her and wanted to brighten Yoona's mood.

"Yoona ah, don't be so sad.  He's very handsome.  His eyes are really pretty and I'm sure that his personality is great.  Our boss paired you up with him because he knows that you two will get along quite well.  Just look at the bright side to it," Yuri tried to be uplifting.

"Have you seen him?  I'll admit that he's very handsome, but I honestly don't think that we'll even have a friendship together," Yoona admitted.

Yuri cupped her own chin, "Yoona, why are you so scared of him?  You haven't even spoke one with with him and you're acting as if he's a or something."

Yoona sat up from her bed and tried to think of why she was so terrified of him.  She was always surrounded by bright, cheerful men that she couldn't imagine herself in a room with a guy like Seunghyun.  She was good friends with the members of SHINee and Super Junior, and she thought that it would be a big shift if she started to befriend a member of Big Bang.  The rivalry between the two groups didn't help.  Leeteuk and some of the other Super Junior members always fed her rumors that they were heartless, bitter, and selfish.  She thought that she would never be able to get along with them.

"I'm afraid of everything about him.  I'm petrified at his sight.  I'm fearful of his voice.  I just don't think I'll be able to get along with a guy like him.  I'm sorry that I'm so shallow," Yoona said in a soft tone.

A knock was heard on the door and Leeteuk poked his head out of the door.  Yoona gave a weak smile and waved at her oppa.  Leeteuk entered the room and went directly to Yuri.  

"Yuri ah, do you mind if I have a word with Yoona alone?" Leeteuk asked.

Yuri shook her head, "Of course I don't mind, oppa."

Yuri stood up from her bed and walked out of the bedroom.  She closed the bedroom door and gave the two some privacy.  Leeteuk and Yoona were known in the company to be the closest girl-boy best friends.  They treated each other as if they were siblings and they were extremely close.  They told almost everything to each other.  

Leeteuk sat next to Yoona and patted the top of her head.

"I know that you're kind of scared to do this collaboration with Seunghyun, but you need to know that you are capable of pulling this off.  I've seen your dancing and it's no joke.  You have improved so much.  It's obvious that you are one of the lead dancers in your group," Leeteuk praised.

Yoona raised an eyebrow, "Oppa, what are you trying to say?"

"You really don't have a choice when it comes to the collaboration, but you do have a choice on how you perform.  I've studied Choi Seunghyun and he seems as if he has the whole package.  All of the women in the industry want him and a lot of the men in the industry want to be him.  He has money, looks, and the best rapping skills, but he is not very good in dancing.  You can overpower him in that field.  You could also outshine him in the variety show.  You have more experience in variety shows," Leeteuk explained.

Yoona shrugged her shoulders, "I just don't know.  I don't think I should raise any competition with him.  Sunbae told me that I have to work as a team with him.  We're supposed to work together to bring out each other's charms."

"Are you sure he's going to do that?  I'm pretty sure that he'll try to prevail over you.  He probably sees you as an easy target.  Do you want to be pushed around?" Leeteuk asked.

"Of course not!" Yoona defended.

"Then you should think about it," Leeteuk advised.


The sun had already rose when Seunghyun woke up.  He walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.  He saw that Young Bae was cooking eggs and bacon while Jiyong set the dishes, forks, spoons, and cups.  Seungri and Daesung were relaxing as they sat on the chairs.  Seunghyun became startled as he saw a woman sitting next to Seungri.  He gently rubbed his eyes and brushed through his hair with his fingers.

"I came here to give you some news.  The boss was going to tell you himself, but he had an urgent meeting about the company.  He wanted me to tell you that you need to be prepared later.  At noon, you're going to meet up with SNSD's little princess and talk about the songs and variety show," Bom informed him.

"Noona, you could have told me via text message.  You didn't have to trouble yourself by coming here," Seunghyun insisted.

"I had more to tell you," Bom added, "My sources tell me that she's going to try to outshine you.  It's funny, isn't it?"

Seunghyun was curious, "That can't be.  She's not that mean, right?  This collaboration is supposed to be about teamwork."

"Well, I guess she wants to use your popularity to make herself even more popular," Bom sighed.

Seunghyun couldn't comprehend on why Yoona would even want to do that.  He sat down on the table and sipped some coffee that Jiyong had set in front of him.  He ruffled his hair as he took a deep breath.  He had been told by Hyun Suk that he would have to promote the song for two to three months with Yoona.  The variety show would last more than seven months.  It was too long for him.  He sighed as he leaned back against the chair.

"For fun, you should scare the hell out of her," Bom gave a sly smirk.

"Whatever, noona.  I'm not that scary!" Seunghyun rolled his eyes.


Yoona stepped out of her car as she parked it in 'forbidden' territory.  Ryeowook, Siwon, Minho, and Onew had to force her out of her dorm to attend to her first meeting with Seunghyun.  Soo Man was already at the YG building as they waited for Yoona to arrive so that they could start their meeting.  Yoona looked at her wristwatch and saw that it was almost noon.  Yoona pulled her bag's strap closer to her shoulder as she pushed her sunglasses up.  

A security guard saw Yoona approaching the premises and gave a little bow.  Yoona bowed back to the security guard while the guard opened the glass door for her.  As soon as Yoona stepped inside, she felt chills running down her spine.  She knew that there would be many enemies looking at her.  She entered a room with a sign claiming that it was the conference room.  Yoona opened the door and closed the door behind her.  She was surprised to see four women sitting down on chairs with their feet up on the table.  

"I'm supposed to meet up with my boss, Yang Hyun Suk, and Choi Seunghyun.  Are you four involved with the meeting, too?" Yoona wittingly asked.

Bom and Minzy gave a wicked grin as Sandara and Chaerin watched with a glint in their eyes.

"They'll be here soon," Bom promised.

"Unnie, do you remember that time SM's artists threw eggs at our cars?  It was really harsh," Minzy recalled.

Sandara laughed, "Yeah, I think we should have some revenge."

Without a single warning, the four women took out big, juicy tomatoes and began to throw them at Yoona.  Yoona began to scream as the tomatoes began to stain her clothes.  A few tomatoes were thrown at her face and head as her ponytail became disheveled.  Tomato pulp stained Yoona's face as she attempted to exit the room.  Their laughter echoed through the room.  As soon as she exited the room, she was greeted by two familiar faces.  Jiyong and Young Bae were about to make their way out of the building to get some lunch.  They stopped in their tracks as they heard laughter through the closed door.  They also saw Yoona trying to hold in her tears.  Her clothes were stained, her hair was a mess, and her skin was marked with the red color of the tomatoes.

Jiyong and Young Bae instantly felt pity for Yoona.

"Yoona, what happened to you?" Jiyong asked as he approached her.

Young Bae seemed concerned as he brushed off a piece of tomato on her shoulder.  Yoona bowed over and over to the both of them.  It was the first act of kindness that she had received from people under YG.  

"I just need to get to the real conference room," Yoona said in a low tone.

"Aish, I bet they did this to you," Young Bae referred to 2ne1, "They're so mean.  They're usually not like this."

"We'll take you to the real conference room," Jiyong offered.

The three of them entered an elevator shaft and ended up on the third floor.  Jiyong and Young Bae led her to the conference room.  Yoona knew that it had to be legit because she could hear her sunbae's voice through the door.  Before Yoona entered the room, she faced the two men.

"Thank you for being so kind to me.  I know that you guys should hate me because I'm in SM, but your kindness is very generous," Yoona bowed over and over again.

Young Bae laughed, "We may have competition with your company, but we will always be gentlemen to a woman...especially pretty ones."

"Thank you," Yoona praised them, "I really owe you guys one."

"Just have fun while you're here," Jiyong encouraged, "Seunghyun hyung is actually really nice.  He's nicer than me."

Yoona watched the two men smile at her and then leave.  She never thought that they would be so polite to her.  Part of her wanted to cry because of what 2ne1 had done to her, but she wanted to forget it because of what two Big Bang members did.  She knew that 2ne1 wasn't really that bad; they probably did it because of the stupid rivalry.  Yoona tried to compose herself before she entered the conference room.

When she opened the door, three pair of eyes looked at her.  She bowed to them as she took the empty seat next to Seunghyun.  She acted as if she wasn't covered in tomato remains.  She looked at the folder in front of her that was labeled with her name.  She opened it as her boss cleared his throat loudly.

"Excuse me, but what the hell happened to you, Yoona?" Soo Man asked.

"If someone from my company did this to you, just tell me.  They'll get in trouble.  I'll delay their albums for acts of misconduct," Hyun Suk asserted.

Yoona held in her tears as she scanned through the papers.  The folder was filled with her new schedules, song lyrics, and important things to remember.  She finally looked up at her boss and gave a weak, brittle smile.

"It's nothing.  I just ran into a group of anti-fans," Yoona made an excuse.

Seunghyun looked at Yoona with disbelief.  He knew enough at her appearance to know that she had run into 2ne1.  He even saw Minzy and Sandara with a basket full of tomatoes in the morning.  2ne1 was normally sweet and polite, but they became rude to Yoona because of the rivalry.  Seunghyun felt sorry for Yoona.  He knew that she was trying to hold in her tears.  He took out a handkerchief and pushed it into her hands under the table.  He couldn't stand the thought that some of his label mates had attacked an innocent woman.  He wouldn't mind if they played a prank on a group of SM artists, but he found it unnecessary to pull a prank on a woman when she was alone and helpless.

Yoona looked at the white handkerchief in her hand.  She then looked at Seunghyun who acted as if he didn't give her the handkerchief.  She began to wipe the tomato juice off of her face as the two CEOs began to talk about their future plans.  

"We would like to release a mini-album with about seven songs.  Some songs will be songs from SM and some will be from YG.  An example of what I'm talking about is...the both of you covering Genie.  Most of the songs will probably be official covers by the both of you.  So far, we're thinking of putting Genie, Love Song, Haru Haru, and The Boys in there.  We'll just rewrite some lyrics to fit you guys.  The only new track will be the title song.  We're still choosing the song, but we already told the choreographers to make the dance moves very intimate and scandalous.  We're going to announce that a mature audience will be required.  If this goes well, we'll have a concert for the both of you," Hyun Suk explained.

Seunghyun was the first one to speak up.

"Sunbae, I don't want to sound pessimistic, but I don't think I can cover songs like Genie or The Boys.  I also don't think I can dance to that kind of music," Seunghyun interjected.

"Yeah, and if I'm required to rap, it'll be a problem.  I could hardly rap, and it was a miracle that the producers allowed me to rap in The Boys," Yoona agreed.

"You two are professional musicians.  You must be versatile," Soo Man chided.

Seunghyun and Yoona remained silent because what Lee Soo Man said was true.  They had to be versatile and they knew it from the start.

"Now, let's talk about the variety show," Hyun Suk smiled, "We're lucky because we were first approached by SBS to do a new show.  You know how there's We Got Married and there's Hello Baby?  Well, by popular vote, fans want to see how idols would raise a family.  That's why you guys are going to have a fake marriage and take care of a year old baby.  This one year old boy will probably think that you guys are his parents because his real parents abandoned him.  He was recruited by some of SBS's PDs.  It's reported that he's in an orphanage right now, but they'll probably find him a family in a year or so.  The orphanage is letting them use him as your 'baby' because it'll give time for him to adapt to an environment with a mother and father.  All of the money that this baby earns from the show will be put away for his college fund, so don't worry."

"It doesn't take one year for them to find parents for this baby," Yoona uttered, "One year is too long."

"Well, it's hard to find parents for this baby because they told us that the baby has diabetes.  Do you really think that there are people who would even adopt an imperfect child?" Soo Man said, "Don't think of it in a way that the child is being used.  We're actually helping him.  We're giving him money so that he'll be able to afford to go to college, and we're letting him adapt to having a mother and father."

"I really don't see how this is going to work," Seunghyun shook his head, "I'm not a father."

"And I'm not a mother," Yoona added, "Seunghyun sshi and I are very busy.  We have to promote this song together, and we have to work on other schedules with the group.  There are fan signings, performances in Japan, and there are also filmings for any CFs."

"There will be no comebacks for SNSD and Big Bang until the end of next year.  You guys will have more than enough time.  The rest of the SNSD members will either sing for OSTs, model for other brands, or work on any assignments that I give," Soo Man informed Yoona.

Hyun Suk told Seunghyun, "Yup, and same goes for you guys.  You and Jiyong are the only ones that will be working on a collaboration project, so the other three will either work on solo albums or model for certain brands."

Seunghyun and Yoona pouted at the thought of being away from any unified performances and promotions with their groups.  Yoona pursed her lips as Seunghyun looked down at his hands.  A teasing smirk appeared on the CEOs' faces as they looked at Yoona and Seunghyun.

"There's one more thing," Hyun Suk continued, "You two are going to be together for a long time for at least the next seven months.  I personally believe that it'll be longer because I'm sure the fans will love it.  They may not like it at first, but you guys will probably grow on them like all of those We Got Married couples.  We rented a house for the two of you.  It's where all of the filming for your new show will take place in.  It's also where you two will be staying in as you guys promote your new mini album.  You guys are housemates for the next seven months...or longer."

"Why?!" Yoona exclaimed.

"What?!" Seunghyun blurted out.

"NO!" they both cried out together.


A/N:  I'm not sure if the first chapter is good...I tried to make it longer than usual.  I have always wanted Big Bang and SNSD (or any SM and YG group) to do an official collaboration in movies, dramas, music, etc so I decided to write a story about it.  I hope that the first chapter was good enough for you guys! ^^

BTW, 2ne1 is not an antagonist group in my story.  I love them too much to make them the "bad" ones. lol.  I'm just setting the plot, so don't worry! ^^

Thank you for reading this and thank you for all the support! :D

 

Does anyone know a GOOD trailer site?  I need a trailer for this story. :)  And for Runaway Groom. :D