Chapter 4 - Meeting

Love Is Difficult

Nobody POV

Actors and actresses of "The girl who was once broken" had to meet up for their script reading. They met at a room at the KBS company. Yoona was sitting next to Ji Chang Wook and Sehun was sitting opposite Yoona. Yoona and Sehun smiled to each other. Ji Chang Wook gave a faint smile to Yoona and Sehun. The director came and they all introduced themselves. 

"I am Im Yoona who will be playing the role of Choi Ji Min."

"I am Ji Chang Wook who will be playing the role of Kim Min Hyuk."

"I am Oh Sehun who will be playing the role of Park Joo Hyuk."

The other minor actors and actresses introduced themselves too and the script reading started. They read the script for the first episode and they all had a lot of fun. Reporters were present to take pictures of them and they were also being interviewed. The interviews will be used as a way to promote the drama. After everything had ended, Ji Chang Wook came up to Yoona and asked for her phone number so that they could contact each other and to discuss more about the drama. Yoona gave him her number and they chat for quite a bit. However, Yoona didn't know that someone was silently looking at her. And the person is none other than Oh Sehun. He is filled with jealousy. 

A few days later
The male and female leads met up again for a photoshoot for the drama. Ji Chang Wook and Yoona were needed to act intimate. The photographer asked them to hug each other. It was very awkward at first but they started to loosen up after a couple of shots. They had great chemistry. Ji Chang Wook kept making Yoona laugh and they seems to enjoy themselves. After they were done with their shoots, Oh Sehun arrived. He was needed to be part of the shoot as well. Both Ji Chang Wook and Oh Sehun had to kiss the cheeks of Yoona. Yoona was shocked by the request of the photographer but she had to do it and she had to do it well. Sehun on the other hand was shocked as well but he was secretly enjoying it. This was his first drama and his first onscreen kiss. It can't be considered a real kiss as it was just a peck on the cheeks but the thought of kissing Yoona makes him go wild. Ji Chang Wook, however, was very professional. He did not mind at all and just followed the instructions of the photographers. 

"Let's start." The photographer shouted. "I will count and you guys will kiss Yoona on her cheeks at the same time. 1,2,3"

Both Chang Wook and Sehun gave Yoona a peck on her cheeks and Yoona was blushing like crazy. However, the photographer was not satisfied so the shoot continues and they took about 10 shots before getting the perfect one. After everything ended, Yoona went to Chang Wook and greet him, they talked about the script and they made some minor changes to it with the approval of the director. Sehun then went forward and started discussing the script with them as well. However, during that whole time, he wa glaring straight at Ji Chang Wook. Chang Wook did not notice him and just focus on the discussion. 

The first day of filming 
The first scene was the appearance of Choi Ji Min (Yoona's character). The first scene only consists of Yoona and Chang Wook. They started their dry rehearsal. Their chemistry was a hit, without a doubt. Everyone in the filming team were awed by their chemistry and the fact that they got closer in less than a week. Kim Min Hyuk (Chang Wook's character) was looking for a rental room to stay in and he found a cheap room by chance and it happened to be Choi Ji Min's house. Kim Min Hyuk rang the door bell and was shocked as Choi Ji Min was only wearing a bath robe. Kim Min Hyuk was blushing profusely. Choi Ji Min then welcome Kim Min Hyuk into the house and he realised that there was another guy in the house. Choi Ji Min introduced the guy to Kim Min Hyuk. 

"This is Kim Min Hyuk, our new housemate. And this is Park Joo Hyuk, my best friend. He is living here as well. Hope you guys could be friends." Yoona cheered. 

Little did she know, Kim Min Hyuk is starting to fall in love with her due to her bubbly personality. The 3 of them spent time together and got closer. 

/Fast forward of the drama/
It was already episode 8 of the drama. Kim Min Hyuk and Choi Ji Min had fallen in love with each other. At the end of the episode, Kim Min Hyuk finally confessed to Choi Ji Min and she accepted him. They then kissed under the moonlight. The kiss scene took about 50 cuts due to the different angles as well as the quality of the kiss. The director is known for being precise with the kiss scenes and wants it to be the best. They filmed it for about 2 hours. Sehun was also at the set. He was silently looking at the male and female lead. He was igniting with jealously. But he knew that it was only for work and he shouldn't be jealous and should not be affected. 

 

Sehun POV

"YOONA NOONA , NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" He screamed in his head. Yoona noona had been kissing Ji Chang Wook sunbae-nim for close to 2 hours and the director had yet to capture the perfect shot. I just kept looking at the both of them. After a few more shots, the scene had finally ended. I went to Yoona noona and pulled her away to talk to her in private. 

"Yoona noona, are you okay? You seems to be thinking about something. Are you okay?" I gave her a few shakes. 

"I'm fine, just needed to rest. Kissing scenes are always so tiring. Just give me 5 minutes for me to rest and touch up on my makeup. We could talk after filming later." Yoona said in a restless tone.

I then said bye to her and proceed to film my portion for the drama.