Chapter 3 - Is This Love ?

Love Is Difficult

Sehun POV

The members of SNSD looked at me and gave me a questioning smile. I stared back at them innocently. "Can you please help us to carry her into the car so that we can get back to our dorm? She needs to rest." Taeyeon noona asked. I just nodded and picked Yoona noona up in bridal style. I took a close look at her face and was amazed by her beauty. How can one be so gorgeous. She looks just like an angel that had falled down from the sky. Her face is very red and hot due to the excess amount of alcohol that she had consumed. That makes her looks like she is blushing. I find that really cute. I smiled to myself and I found myself blushing too. I carried her into SNSD's van and said my greetings to the rest of the members from SNSD. As I was heading back into the ballroom, I realised that Chanyeol hyung was hiding behind a tree and looking at me with a strange smile. I guess he found out about my feelings and I bet he will start questioning and teasing me when we reach our dorm. And... 

I was wrong and this is the first time that I was glad that I was wrong. The moment we reached our dorm, hyungs and tao went straight into their bedroom and within seconds, they fell asleep. I went into the toilet and started washing up. All of a sudden, Yoona noona appeared in my head again. This is not the first time it had happened. What is wrong with me? I quickly took a shower and decided to just sleep, this will definitely help me to get Yoona noona off my mind. Due to the tiring schedule and practice, I fell asleep within minutes. 

 

Nobody POV 

The following day after the party. 
Yoona woke up with a terrible headache and she started screaming as her clothes were changed. She had no idea who did that and what happened last night. She then went straight into Sooyoung's room and asked her about what happened last night since Yuri unnie, her roommate had left to exercise already. Sooyoung told her everything. From getting drunk to Sehun carrying her into their van. However, Sooyoung did not tell her the most important thing that happened. The part where Yoona told Sehun about her past. Yoona was not able to recall a single thing. All she could think of was how Sehun would have felt about carrying her and if she did anything embarrassing like vomitting while he was carrying her or just speaking nonsense. Her thoughts were cut off by her phone. 

Good morning Yoona noona, are you feeling better? Was it better after saying everything out yesterday and crying it out? I hope it makes you feel better even though you wet my whole shoulder. HAHAHAHA. just kidding. I don't mind getting my shoulder wet, I just hope you are feeling alright. 
From Oh Sehunnie 

Yoona started panicking. She thought to herself. What did she told him, did she say something ridiculous. Did she make a fool out of herself. All these questions filled her mind. She really couldn't recall whatever that had happened last night. So she decided to just ask Sehun about it. It might seems rude but that's the only thing that she could do to find out what had happened. 

Sehun-ah, what happened last night? Did I do something stupid? Please tell me what happpened last night. I really couldn't remember. I'm so sorry if I did anything stupid. 
From my precious Yoona noona

A smile appeared on Sehun's face. Sehun was thinking about how Yoona's face would be looking like now. He thought that she must be panicking and he thinks that that's really cute. He really wants to see how Yoona's face will be looking now. Sehun then called Yoona and told her everything that had happened and Yoona was super shocked. This is the first time she had told someone about her past other than her SNSd members. She didn't know why she decided to tell Sehun about it. Was it because of the alcohol and was it because that she started to trust Sehun. Or was it LOVE and TRUST? She had no idea but she was glad that Sehun knew about her past and was there for her when she needed someone. Suddenly, a message came in again. It was from Sehun again. 

Noona, I will always be your listening ears. Feel free to call me when you need someone, I will always be there for you. 
From Oh Sehunnie 

Yoona smiled like a fool and was relieved that she had someone to relay on other than her sisters. She's always grateful for her sisters but she knew that her sisters had their own problems as well and she should not be bothering them every now and then due to her own problems. Yoona was so happy that she had found someone else to listen to her problems and to give her advice. Even though Sehun is 4 years younger than Yoona, he has a very mature thinking and Yoona believed that Sehun will help her with her problems. Yuri unnie's voice cut her thinking. "Yoona-ah, come and cook brunch with me for the rest of the members, they are rushing us." The moment Yuri unnie came home from her exercise, she started cooking but she was way too slow so I decided to just give her a helping hand. I'm way too hungry to wait any longer. Yuri and Yoona then started cooking. 

"Yoonyul, can you guys hurry up!!!! I'm super hungryyyyyyyyy!!!!" Sooyoung shouted. 

"We are done, just a few seconds and the food will be complete." Both Yuri and Yoona shouted. 

They had their brunch and Taeyeon and Jessica washed the dishes. Afterwards, they head down to SM building to practice. SNSD are always practicing. They do not have time to rest, even though they do not have any comeback schedule or any variety shows appearance, they are always practicing and taking good care of themselves, in terms of their appearance and health. They practiced and practiced. Suddenly, Yoona received a message from her manager. 

Yoona, you are selected for a new drama. The title of the drama will be "The girl who was once broken". I will send a copy of the summary of the script to you and the characters present in the drama as well as the actors and actresses who will be starring in this drama. However, the script is not completed and you will have to continue filming while the drama is airing. It will be quite tiring for you. Hope you could bear with it. 
From SNSD manager 

 

Yoona POV

I looked at the script. I was very interested in the character that I will be playing so I decided to accept the role. I flipped and the various actors and actresses caught my eyes. Sehun's name was inside. What shocked me was that Sehun will be the second male lead and I will be the first female lead. The first male lead will be Ji Chang Wook. I'm not quite close to Ji Chang Wook but I was very into his drama "Healer". I think that he is a very awesome actor. I can't wait to work with him. I messaged my manager and told him that I will accept the role. I then texted Sehun and asked him if he was aware of the drama. And he was. He told me that he had accepted the role without knowing that I was part of it. I'm glad that I will be acting with someone I'm close to. I just hope that I will get close with Ji Chang Wook too so that it will not be awkward during the filming. I started to research about Ji Chang Wook so as to understand him better. From what I found, he was a gentleman and always had great chemistry with his female lead. I hope we will have a wonderful chemistry too, not for my own benefits but it was to ensure that the drama will be a hit as chemistry between the actors and actresses is very important in attracting viewers. 

 

 

 

A/N
I'm currently watching The K2 and I'm shipping Jeha x Anna so much so i decided to include Ji Chang Wook into this story. Hope you guys don't mind. If you are not watching The K2, I strongly recommend you to watch, Yoona acting has improved so much. She potrayed Anna so perfectly. I just watched episode 10 and they kissed (spoiler alert). I was spazzing like crazy. How can they be so cute????? Ji Chang Wook x Yoona is causing my yoonhun ship to sink slightly but I'm sure that Sehun has been watching The K2 judging from how he imitated Yoona's running scene in The K2. I wonder what was Sehun's reaction to the CPR and kiss scene. Please leave comments down below if you have any request. I will try to fulfill all of them. Thank you.