Chapter 1 - Trainee Days

Love Is Difficult

Yoona POV 

I had no schedule today so I decided to head back to the company to practice for our special stage. It's been a long time since I saw my group members due to my drama "Cinderalla Man". I miss them so so much. A few minutes later, I reached the entrance of the company and I saw a dozen of boys. They are the trainees who are going to debut in a new boy group. One of them caught my eyes. He had beautiful eyes and nice brown hair. He stared at me and gave me a faint smile. 

 

Sehun POV 

Isn't that yoona noona? I thought to myself. How is she so beautiful, something about her makes my heart skipped a beat. I don't know why but i kept looking at her. She must have noticed my stare. Will she thinks that I'm creepy? My hyungs and I then greet her and went inside to the building as we had to practice for our debut. I hope that members did realised what I did just now. Really hope they will not question me or anything. But... I was wrong. The moment we entered the lift, the questioning begin.  

"What was that, Oh Sehun???", Suho hyung asked. I stared into space and totally ignore hyung's question. Suho and Luhan hyung then gave me a few shake. "SEHUN AH !!!!", Luhan hyung shouted. "What's wrong with you?" I just shake my head and luckily the lift stop, I quickly head into our practice room leaving the hyungs behind. I kept thinking about what happened earlier. What's wrong with my heart. It is a sign that I'm falling in love. That can't happen. She's my sunbae.  

 

Yoona POV

Okay, what was that? I entered the company and head straight to SNSD's practice room. We had our own practice room due to the countless amount of practice that we need so Lee Soo Man decided to just give us our own practice room. I believe that we had earned enough to actually have a single practice room to ourselves. 

"Yuri Unnie, is there something on my face?" I asked Yuri unnie the moment I walked into the practice room. Yuri unnie then gave me a strange look. "There's nothing on your face. You look gorgeous." I then stared into space and thought about that moment just now. Why was Sehun starring at me when there's nothing on my face. Did I look weird. I shake my head and decided to just focus on our practice. The practice lasted for about 4 hours. I was so drained at the end of the practice. Taeyeon unnie then suggested that we go and take a break at the canteen in our company. 

 

Third person POV

Yoona and her group members head towards the canteen and took their food. They sat together on a long table. Suddenly, a group of guys was heard. 12 trainees were seen, they were also having their break from their practice. They were all sweating profusely. They must have wanted to debut so much judging from the amount of practice they had. The trainees came and greet the members of SNSD and sat at the table opposite them. Yoona had a feeling that someone is secretly looking at her. She then turned her head towards the group of boys and 2 of them were looking at her strangely. They are none other than Suho and Sehun. Suho and Yoona are close friends, they spend a lot of time together when they were both trainees. Suho did confess about his feelings to Yoona but Yoona said that she only treat Suho as a close brother. Yoona had never treat Suho as a man, he is just a very close friend to her. 

 

Yoona POV 

Was it just me, why is Sehun always looking at me. I stared back at him. He then gave a me questioning smile, however, I just smiled back. After eating my food, I went to grab some ice cream. I know I shouldn't be eating ice cream as we will have a performance in a week. I'm supposed to maintain my figure. However, I'm blessed with fast metabolism, I can eat without worrying about gaining weight. This always causes my members to be super jealous of me. As I was scooping the ice cream, a guy then approached me and called me. "Sunbae-nim, I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you." Sehun said to me in a cheerful tone. I smiled and greet him. He then asked me for my contact number as he had questions to ask me about my acting career. I gave it to me as I thought that he might also be interested in acting and I might find a friend who I can talk to about acting. We said goodbye and I went back to our practice room to carry on practicing. 

 

Sehun POV

My heart is beating so fast. I can't believe that I actually asked for Yoona noona's contact number. I'm glad that she gave it to me, I was so nervous about asking her that. I know that I could have just get it from Suho hyung but I'm sure that he will ask ton of questions and if I tell him that I have secret feelings for Yoona noona, he's gonna be teasing me for the rest of my life. I know about Suho hyung's confession and I know that they still remained as good friends. I'm sure that Suho hyung will support me if I tell him about it but I have to confirm about my feelings first. Me myself am not even sure of my own feelings.

 

Nobody POV

Weeks passed, Yoona and Sehun had been contacting each other and spend a lot of time talking on the phone and messaging each other. Their conversations range from topics to topics. About acting, their practices and even just their daily life. They continue communicating with each other and both enjoy each other's presence.