Chapter 2 - Memories

Love Is Difficult

Nobody POV 

One day, Sehun called Yoona and asked her to meet him at the company's practice room. They practiced dance together. It is common for sunbae and hoobae to practice together. Lee Soo Man thinks that this is a good way to improve communications and to maintain good relationships between the idols in the company. Even though Sehun has yet to debut, Yoona always thinks that he has superb dancing skills so they enjoy practicing together. They practiced for a solid 3 hours. Sehun then excused himself to get a drink for both of them at the company's canteen. After 5 minutes, he came back with Yoona's favourite bubble tea. Yoona was so happy, she started drinking her bubble tea. However, she drank it way too fast and started choking. Sehun then pat her back and went to take a few pieces of tissue and gave it to her. Their hands touched when he gave her the tissue. Both of them felt a spark. They then looked at each other. Yoona then looked away and she blushed. Both of them decided to end their practice as they were both very tired and restless. Yoona and Sehun then went back to their dorms. Yoona reached her dorm and before she could lie on her bed, her phone rang. 

Are you back home safely? 
From Oh Sehunnie 

Yoona smiled like a fool when she saw this message. How caring of him, she thought to herself.

Yes, I am. I'm gonna sleep soon. Today was fun. Goodnight :D
From my precious Yoona Noona

Sehun smiled from ear to ear when he received this message. He showered and went to sleep. He had a wonderful sleep and it was due to that text message. He was glad that his Yoona noona enjoyed their dance practice. 

 

A few days later...

On the news headline 

SM NEW BOY GROUP, EXO!!!! A TOTAL OF 12 BOYS WITH VARIOUS CHARMS, LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR DEBUT STAGE!!!!

Yoona saw the news and texted Sehun. She congratulate him and wanted to treat him and the other members to a party. All of SNSD members were into this plan and were glad that they will have a new group of hoobaes. The party was held at a ballroom. They had a theme to follow and the theme was black and white. The members of SNSD and EXO dressed in black and white and they had a wonderful time at the party. Yoona then went to Sehun and they talked. Sehun was surprised as Yoona started talking about her past. Sehun believed it must be due to the amount of wine she had. She must not be in her normal state. However, Sehun decided to listen as he is curious about Yoona's love life. Yoona started talking about her past relationship with Lee Seung Gi. 

/Flashback/ 
Yoona and Lee Seung Gi had been dating for 2 years now. One day, Lee Seung Gi called Yoona and they met each other at their secret dating spot. Lee Seung Gi started apologising to Yoona. Yoona did not know what to do. She had no idea why he was apologising. "Let's break up." Lee Seung Gi said. Yoona was shocked, no words left . She just stood there and stared into his eyes. Tears then started rollin down her face. She had no idea why he wanted to break up. "Why? I thought you said that you will love me forever and we will get married? Was that all a lie???" She shouted. Lee Seung Gi kept quiet for a moment, took a deep breathe and said, "Love changes, it won't be forever. I got tired of you. Maybe we aren't meant to be. It's time to let go." 

Yoona started crying and Sehun was shocked, he did not know what to do. All of a sudden, he grabbed Yoona and hugged her. They hugged each other and Yoona stopped crying. Due to the alcohol, Yoona felt asleep on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun just let her stayed at that position, they stayed there for quite some time before Jessica came and was shocked to find out that Yoona had passed out. Jessica then called for the rest of the members. They tried carrying Yoona but failed to do so.