Chapter 2

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a long day and finally, the last class ended. Tiffany and Jessica started to pack their things into their bags. 

“Do you feel like someone is staring at us?” Jessica asked Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at Jessica and replied, “You’re holding a $2000 bag. If I weren’t standing next to you right now, I would also be staring at you.”

“No not that, like someone has been looking at us the entire lecture.” Jessica explained, “I looked at the back of the classroom and saw that midget just constantly staring at you.”

Tiffany shook her head. “Her name is Taeyeon and she is Amber’s cousin. Stop being rude, calling her a midget. I mean, you aren’t that tall yourself.”

“Makes sense. That danshin is the llama face’s cousin. No wonder they’re both weird.” Jessica thought, but really said out loud unconsciously.

Tiffany chuckled at the weird thoughts going on in Jessica’s head. “Come on. Let’s go to my room while you wait for Yuri.”

The best friends entered the dorm room. From the sheets on the bed, the rug on the floor to the curtains on the wall, they were all pink. Tiffany grabbed two bottles of sparkling water from her pink mini fridge and gave one to Jessica.

“So why did Krystal take your car this morning?” Tiffany asked.

“Her car wouldn’t start this morning so we had it sent to the mechanic.” She explained, “I think she mentioned she had some group meeting after school so she would have to stay late. It was just easier to give her my car.”

“How is she doing? I haven’t seen her in a while.”

“To be honest, I’m not too sure. It’s her last year of school before daddy will start to train her to run the company. Lately, she just seems out of it.”

“Maybe she’s just stressed.”

“Also, this past year, she just seems to be more secretive. She is always coming back home late.” Jessica continued while taking a sip of her water, “When I ask her about, she tells me that she has a group meeting and not to worry. I’m her older sister, how can I not worry?”

“I think you should trust her. She’s old enough to make her own decisions.” Tiffany suggested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter