Chapter 13

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dimly lit room, a figure demanded, “Are you sure that she is back at school?”

“Yes, Sir. They returned last night.” a guard replied, “The girl was with her again.”

“Have you found out who this girl, who easily killed 5 of my men is?” the figure asked.

“Her name is Kim Taeyeon, Sir.” another guard replied, “She also has a partner named Amber Liu. They are both apart of SNDS.” The guard took a photo out of his pocket to show the master the photo of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Amber walking through campus.

“Perfect. Prepare my plane, we will be in Los Angeles by tomorrow morning.”

The master thought, “At last Kim Taeyeon, we will meet again.”

 

The week went on as normal as it could be considering Tiffany was being hunted by the leader of the Korean mafia gang. Taeyeon would be beside her at all times of the day. After the girls finished class on Friday, Tiffany really wanted to go shopping.

“Taeyeon, can we go shopping?” Tiffany asked, “I need to spend some of my money to forget about everything that has happened.”

Taeyeon really wasn’t the one of the girls who loved shopping. Her ideal Friday night would be to lie on her bed and to play video games. Along with the fact that she hasn’t gotten much sleep lately, due to thinking about where this mafia leader was located, shopping was something that would really test her patience.

“Umm..yeah. Do you want to call Jessica?” Taeyeon asked tiredly.

“I’ll call her” Tiffany picked up her phone. “Hey Sica, shopping, now.”

“It’s not like I’ll say no to that,” Jessica replied, “Let me see if Soojung wants to go.”

“TaeTae-ah, are you tired?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon, “If Krystal is also going then I can go with Amber and you can stay here to sleep.”

“Let me just lie here for a while.” Taeyeon replied while lying down on her bed. The white sheets were just extremely comfortable. She yawned, “Let me know when you’re ready to go.”

“Soojung is going, she said to quote: pound on Amber’s door and yell at her to go shopping as well. She needs new clothes.” Jessica said, “Her words, not mine.”

“Ok, I don’t think Taeyeon will be going with,” Tiffany stared at the girl on the bed, “She passed out.”

“I”ll meet you at the mall in an hour.” Jessica replied and hung up the phone.

Tiffany knew that Taeyeon has been really stressed lately. She would often be woken up at 4am when Taeyeon would sneakily walk back into the dorm and silently go back under the covers. Then, they would have to wake up at 7am for class. She knew that a stressed Taeyeon meant a sleep deprived Taeyeon.

This time since Taeyeon was able to fall asleep within minutes of closing her eyes, Tiffany would feel really bad if she were to wake the girl up. She silently tiptoed to the door, and snuck out the room. She brought herself infront of Amber’s door and did what Krystal told her to do.

“YAH-AMBER YAH!” as Tiffany pounded on Amber’s door. Tge door flung open on the third knock.

“What’s wrong?” Amber asked. She looked disheveled. She was wearing her black tank top and a pair of basketball shorts, with her hair sticking up in all dire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter