Chapter 7

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

 

There were three figures that occupied a dark industrial building, in the rural part of South Korea.

“Sir, we have finally found the girl,” a guy with a biker beard said.

“Good. Where is she?” the boss replied.

“In America,” another male with two tattooed sleeves answered.

“Then why are you still in front of me?!” the boss yelled and hit the wooden table in front of him with his fists causing the two guys to run out of the warehouse.

He smirked, “It only took me 20 years to track you down. Now, it is time for revenge.”

 

PRESENT DAY

 

While calmly steering the car during this hectic drive, Taeyeon once again explained to Tiffany, “I am from SNSD, The Secret Network Security Division. We will keep you safe. I promise.”

“I am from FX, the ForensicX division!” Amber tried to lighten up the mood in the car, “Well, not really ForensicX, I just made that up because it sounds cool. However, I do work for Taeyeon here.”

Tiffany hesitantly asked, “Wait WHAT?! What is SNSD? Who are these people chasing us?”

However, the car was still swaying from left to right caused by the sharp turns that Taeyeon was making.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany from the rearview mirror, “I will explain everything but first please refrain from screaming. I’m trying my best to lose the cars behind us.”

Tiffany looked through the window and saw the black SUVs that were still following closely behind the girls. Since she was still scared out of her mind, she tried her best to avoid screaming. She sat in her seat, gripping on to the side handles as hard as she could.

Amber studied the situation in front of her. There seemed to be two additional motorcycles that were after their car.

“It’s not looking so good, Taeyeon.” Amber suggested, “We might have to go for Plan B.”

Taeyeon looked back and forth between the car mirrors and the road, “Okay, Plan B. I need to get out of the city first.”

Amber opened the glove box in the car and took out a cell phone and a piece of paper. She looked back at the frightened Tiffany and passed the two items to her, “You’ve got a choice. We either leave the city right now without informing anyone, which I may say is the safest option, or I will allow you to contact Jessica under a few conditions.”

Tiffany thought for a moment. They were going to leave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter