Chapter 1

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the beginning of the second semester at GG University. In a small dorm room on the second floor of the building, lies Tiffany covered under a fluffy pink blanket.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Aish, it’s morning already?” Tiffany thought. She woke up and started her normal morning routine of showering, having a small breakfast, changing her clothes and doing her makeup. When she was satisfied with how she looked, she left her room.

“Hey Tiff!” she heard, while locking her room door. She turned her head towards the sound seeing the friendly, outgoing tomboy that lived across the hall from her.

“Hey Amber! Are you going to class now?” She asked the tomboy.

“Yeah, I have accounting right now.” Amber replied.

“Same! What other classes do you have?” Tiffany asked while Amber showed her the schedule. “We have the exact same classes!”

“Sweet! We should probably get going. We only have 5 minutes until class starts.” Amber said while already walking down the hallway with Tiffany following close behind her.

They walked into the lecture hall to look for a seat. Amber said hello to almost everyone in the room while Tiffany gave them a smile. Tiffany would not consider herself to be a shy person. In fact, most people would call her loud, even around people she met for the first time. However, the tomboy beside her knew just about everyone in the school and could basically start a conversation with anyone. Amber was one of the first people she met when she moved into the dorm and they quickly became friends.

“Hey! There’s Taeyeon. Let’s go sit beside her.” Amber insisted. The tomboy pulled Tiffany along and they sat down in the empty seats next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was wearing glasses that covered her face. She was scribbling into her notebook.

“Hi Taeyeon.” Tiffany greeted her with an eye smile while she settled into her seat.

Taeyeon looked up from her notebook, “Hello” she said quietly and looked back down to read her notes.

Tiffany really didn’t expect much from Taeyeon. Taeyeon was Amber’s cousin and also an international student from Korea. Amber told her that Taeyeon didn’t know much English. Unfortunately, while Tiffany is of Korean decent she could not communicate in Korean. Often their conversation would begin and end with a simple hello. This often resulted in Taeyeon not being able to make any friends. Tiffany would often see her alone on campus. The only person that she would actively talk to was Amber. Since, Tiffany didn’t understand what they were saying, she was often left out of the conversation.

The professor started the class. Similar to any introduction class, the professor just went over the syllabus and he dismissed the class with 10 minutes left.

As they started to pack up their backpack Tiffany asked Amber, “That professor must be nuts. How are we supposed to do so much work in such a little amount of time?”

“Yeah, I’m actually going have to do so much work this time.” Amber replied. A little known fact about Amber is that she is actually very smart and second in her class, behind Taeyeon of course. She also skipped a couple of grades, placing her into university much earlier than usual. In her free time, she often does some tutoring since she enjoys it so much. 

“You are so going to be tutoring me Amber.”

“I wouldn’t expect anything less.” Amber said with a grin on her face. She happily tutored the eye smiling girl during the first semester and knew she would have to do it again during the rest of their ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter