Chapter 5

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to everyone that has subscribed!

I know that some of you are confused. I have given a couple of subtle hints but did not want to give out the entire backstory yet. So hopefully this chapter and the next couple of chapters will clear up some confusion.

 

 The next day, as soon as the girls woke up, Jessica and Tiffany decided to go to the police station to give them a statement.

“Hello, I am here to give a statement about an attack that went on yesterday,” Tiffany told the police officer.

“Yes, I’ll take you to the officer in charge of your case” the officer said while leading her inside the building. Coming out from one of the cubicles was a tall female officer.

“Hello. I’m Detective Choi Sooyoung. I will be in charge of your case,” the officer told the girls, “It takes a lot of courage to come back to give a statement after being so traumatized. So please tell me what you remember.”

Tiffany tried to compile her thoughts together. She eventually spoke, “ We were at the mall and then left around 3. I decided that I wanted to walk back to the university so I took the path through the park. At the park, I just remembered that there was a large hand around my neck and my mouth. I couldn’t breathe well and eventually passed out.”

“Do you remember any faces?” the tall officer asked her.

“I remember seeing two figures but I couldn’t make out any details. They were just a blur of black. I’m sorry, I don’t remember that much,” Tiffany confessed.

“That is alright. That is plenty of information. We also have a statement from the two people that dropped you off at the hospital yesterday. However, they prefer to remain anonymous,” Sooyoung added, “Thank you for your cooperation. We haven’t found anything yet but we will contact you if we have any leads.”

Jessica and Tiffany shook the officer’s hand and they were on their way back to the mansion.

 

The afternoon consisted of lounging around the house watching movies. Krystal was in the kitchen making some popcorn so they could watch a chick flick next.

“Sica, I told Amber to bring over some notes from today’s class. She should be here in about an hour,” Tiffany continued, “And she asked if she could bring Taeyeon with her too.”

Jessica rolled her eyes and said, “Great. Now I have to deal with that llama and that weirdo over at my place.”

“Be grateful that they are going to teach us what we missed in class today,” Tiffany acknowledged.

“I’ll notify the guards,” Jessica had no choice but to say.

Krystal came back to the living room with a bowl full of popcorn and they started the movie.

The movie was just about to end when they heard the sound of a doorbell. Tiffany got up from her seat and went to open the door.

“Hello,” the eye-smiling girl said.

Amber greeted the girl, “Hi! We’ve got a bunch of homework that the professor assigned us today.”

“Hello,” Taeyeon shyly said and looked around the home, “The house is very big.”

“Come in. We were just finishing up a movie.” Tiffany explained while guiding them to the living room.

As they walked into the living room they saw two figures lying down on the couch.

“You already know Jessica but this is her sister Krystal which is on the other couch.” Tiffany told the two girls.

Jessica greeted the girls while Krystal, who was munching on some popcorn, looked up from the tv screen and suddenly choked on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter