Forehead, nose, lips

Need help to cool down

 

"Meow~~" A tiny fluffy white ball purrs when it feels fingers scratching the area between its ears. It uncurls its body and twitches its tail in contentment. 

"Wake up!" It peers its eyes to look at the orange hair male who just retracts his fingers. It slowly props up and stretches its body while parts its mouth widely, letting out a huge yawn.

"Hurry up! We are going to late for work." Jisoo pulls the blanket to cover the cat's body.

A pair of white arms stretches out from the blanket," Hyung, can't you just bring me to the cafe and wake me up there?"

"No, Jihoon!" Jisoo rejects him.

Jihoon unwraps the blanket from his face so that he can observe Jisoo's expression," Why~~~?" He yawns.

Jisoo sighs, "In case you forgot, you are still wearing last night's clothes. You have to take shower."

Jihoon stares at his over-sized white sweater and denim jean. He groans and rubs his eyes, "Can I have some water first, hyung?"

Jisoo rolls his eyes and moves to the kitchen to grab a mug of water for the younger. When he comes back, the younger is dozing while sitting at the edge of bed with his head hanging low.

Jisoo slightly shakes his head and shoves the mug into the younger's hand,"Here comes your drink."

"Thanks, hyung." Still closing his eyes, the younger lifts his hand to drink the water, only bumps the edge of cup onto his nose. He moans and rubs his nose with his free hand while lower the cup to his lips level. He drinks the water in one-shot and his lips. He grimaces when he tastes the bitterness.

Covering his mouth with his palm, Jisoo stifles his laughter and takes the mug from the younger," Go to bathroom now." He ruffles the younger's hair and goes out of the room.

Jihoon stands up and trudges into the bathroom. He halts in front of the mirror to take a look of himself. He notices the dark circles under his eyes and lifts his fingers to trace the dark circles. He then lowers his fingers to touch his lips.

The gentle pressure on his lips switches on the 'play' button that last night's memories starts to flash in his mind. Heat radiates from every pole of his skin. The bitterness lingering on his taste buds makes him let out a high-pitched squeak. He instantly turns on the tap and slaps his face with cold water. He also takes off his clothes and have a quick cold shower.

During the shower, Jihoon keeps forcing himself to not think about the gentle pressure on his lips but he can't help it. He wipes his body and puts on new clothes in irritation after he finishes the shower. He then plops back on the bed and drapes his arm over his eyes.

He remembers his first impression of Seungcheol. 

When Mingyu showed up at the cafe, Jihoon did find the handsome black haired male attractive when the latter popped up with Chan. During the short chat involving their introduction, he secretly observed the male. If he ranks Seungcheol's characteristics in order of his preference, his number one is the pretty eyes with long eyelashes, followed by the deep dimples which he wishs to poke it so that he can measure how deep it is.  

After he purposely recommended Wonwoo for Mingyu about the cat treats, he asked Seungcheol and Chan if they would like some coffee. He was busy making coffee while perked up his ears to eavesdrop Mingyu and Wonwoo's conversation.

".....Salmon, seafood, tuna, fish, Jihoon!" Jihoon's heart skipped a beat and he nearly dropped the iced coffee plastic cups.

"Are you alright?" Jihoon looked up and saw the pretty eyes staring at him. 

He gulped and answered," I am fine. I just shock when you suddenly call me."

Seungcheol giggled, "Let me help you," He took one plastic cup away from Jihoon's left hand and replaced it with his right hand," Come and join us."

Stunned by the older's movement, Jihoon let Seungcheol pulled him over to the table where Chan was sitting. Seungcheol handed the plastic cup which he was holding to Chan, and then gripped Jihoon's right hand which was holding another plastic cup. Seungcheol leaned over and slurped the coffee from straw.

Seungcheol's movement made Jihoon tensed up as the older's hair his lips when the older bent over to drink the coffee. The crown of the taller's head and side profile was very close to him. He unconsciously inhaled and smelled a strong masculine scent from the older. The scent ran from his nostrils to his lungs and diffused into his blood capillaries which subsequently pumped his heart into faster pace. His heart pounded too fast and hard that he doubted the older could hear the accelarating heartbeats very clearly.

Seungcheol loosened his grip on Jihoon's hand and grabbed the coffee away," It's tasty. I hardly taste the bitterness of the coffee." Seungcheol complimented.

"We should tell Seungkwan hyung to visit here. I bet he will fall in love in one sip." Chan commented.

Their compliments made Jihoon blushing," Thank you." He mumbled and rubbed the condensed water, which he got from outside of the plastic cup, onto his cheek to cool down the heat. He then felt something cold touched his another cheek. He shifted his gaze to his left and found that Seungcheol was pressing his plastic cup on his face.

"Need help to cool down?" Seungcheol smirked and it didn't help Jihoon to cool down but triggered more heat radiated from his face.

"N...no, thanks." Jihoon gently shoved the cup away and bit his lips while looking away from the smirking male. He internally cursed for his stuttering.

"Hyung, how much should we pay for the coffee?" Chan asked.

"Emm.....It's on the house." Jihoon replied and made a mental note to tell Jisoo about that.

"Really?" Seungcheol and Chan widened their eyes.

"Yes. Just take it as a friendly gift from me for our first meeting." Jihoon answered and scratched his nape.

"Hyung, we can't take it free. I think we should give you something in return. How about we invite Jihoon hyung to Jeonghan hyung's birthday party, Seungcheol hyung?" Chan asked the eldest.

"Wow, good idea, Chan." Seungcheol gave the youngest a thumb up and grabbed brochure and pencil from the table to jot down something on it.

"No, it's okay! You don't have to...." Jihoon tried to refuse but he was stopped by a pencil pressing on his lips.

"Shh.....We insist on it. You can bring Wonwoo and Jisoo along. Jeonghan won't mind as long as we tell him beforehand." Seungcheol retracted his hand to continue writting.

"Yes, Jeonghan hyung won't mind it. So please come, Jihoon hyung, please?" Chan grabbed Jihoon's hand and pouted.

Jihoon couldn't resist the maknae's aegyo and sighed in surrender," Okay, i will ask them."

"Thank you, hyung." Chan beamed.

Jihoon smiled at the maknae's cuteness.

Seungcheol shoved the paper into Jihoon's hand," About the dress code, you should wear something like you are going to the club. But i think you better wear something else."

Jihoon tilted his head," Something else?"

"Yes," Seungcheol chuckled and leaned in," You should wear something cute. It suits you better." Seungcheol whispered in Jihoon's ear before he leaned back to take a good look of the pink tint on the younger's face.

Jihoon opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

Seungcheol helped Jihoon to close his mouth and ruffled Jihoon's hairs," Cute!" 

Jihoon clenched his jaw and fists.

Seungcheol frowned at the younger's reaction and retracted his hand.

"Hyung, I think we should leave now. We still need to prepare the party." Chan reminded.

"Okay, let's leave now." Seungcheol nodded and stood up.

"Mingyu hyung, have you done yet?" Chan shouted and moved towards the exit.

Still sitting at his seat, Jihoon lifted his hand to feel the remaining warmth on his hairs after he made sure Seungcheol was looking away. He stared at the olderest who was waiting Mingyu by the door.

"Hyung, Chan, let's go!" Jihoon saw Mingyu pulling Seungcheol out of the cafe and turned back to wave his hand," Bye, Wonwoo hyung."

"B-bye, Mingyu." He heard Wonwoo greeted back.

Jihoon watched Seungcheol who turned and locked eyes with him. Jihoon saw Seungcheol raised one eyebrow and blinks his right eye. He saw how Seungcheol's eyelashes softly flatter down and up.

'H-he winks at me.' Jihoon squealed internally.

His mind was screaming in delight when Joshua spoke," Well, please kindly tell me why you are blushing."

Instinctively, he shouted," I-I'm not!" and found out Wonwoo said the same words too. He looked at Wonwoo and blinked his eyes in confusion.

"Kittens, don't forget we have cat ears." Joshua's words made he and Wonwoo gasped at Joshua's eavesdropping.

Joshua protested that he accidentally heard the last few words from their conversation.

He and Wonwoo tried to explain but Joshua harshly pushed them out and claimed that they had to head home. He took away the paper from Jihoon and announced that they were invited. As he was the one who only knew the invitation, he realized that Joshua had lied about how much he had eavesdropped their conversations.

"Hyung, I thought you said you just heard the last few words!!!" His shout was almost covered by Joshua's laugh and Wonwoo's questions about the invitation.

The worst was, after they got in the car, Joshua the air-cons to the coolest," Need help to cool down?"

"Hyung!"

 "Jihoonie~~" Jihoon removes his arm and sees Jisoo who is leaning at the doorframe," We are going to late for work if you still lying on bed and daydreaming about Seungcheol, Ji-Hoon-nie." Jisoo makes sure to pronounce the last word loudly and clearly. He catches the pillow thrown by the younger and throws back. The pillow hits rightly onto the younger's face.

"Meet you at the door in 30 seconds." Jisoo pulls his phone out and walks away.

Jihoon removes the pillow and sniffs air out of his nostrils. He moves towards the door and sees Jisoo who just shoves the phone back to his pocket.

"Let's go. Oops, sorry hyung." Intentionally Jihoon yawns and nudges the older's rib using his elbow when he walks past the older.

 

 

"Argh!" Seungcheol whines and props up to sit at the edge of his bed.

He scolds himself to drink too much alcohol last night which results in his severe headache.

"Hyung, good morning!" Chan walks into the bedroom and hands Seungcheol the pills and water.

"Good morning, Chan," Seungcheol swallows the pills down," Thank you." He lies back to the bed and waits for the pills to be digested and absorbed into his body.

"You're welcome, hyung." Chan takes back the mug and walks out, leaving Seungcheol alone trying to get rid of the headache.

After the pain nearly vanishes, Seungcheol begins to recall yesterday's memories.

He remembers his first impression of the cute blonde-hair male.

"Hyung, why are you staring at Jihoon hyung?" Chan asked when he noticed the eldest were burning holes at Jihoon who was talking to Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"I couldn't believe he is just one year younger than me. He looks like he is younger than you." Seungcheol answered while not diverting his gaze from Jihoon.

Chan eyed him suspiciously," Hyung, do you interested in Jihoon hyung?"

He admitted with a nod.

"Hyung, actually i think Jihoon hyung......" Chan and Seungcheol jerked up when they saw Jihoon turn to look at them.

"Would you two like some coffee?" Jihoon asked.

"E...erm, yes, please." Seungcheol cleared his throat while Chan nodded.

They continued to talk about Jihoon after the latter walked into the counter to make their coffee.

"Hyung, i think Jihoon hyung is interested in you too." Chan whispered in Seungcheol's ear.

"Why do you think so?" Seungcheol whispered back.

"I saw Jihoon hyung kept stealing glances at you since we arrived." Chan told Seungcheol about his observation.

Seungcheol stared at the maknae for a second. He wondered if living as the maknae in their group for several years helped Chan developing more observant eyes. 

"Hyung, you should ask Jihoon hyung come to Jeonghan hyung's birthday party." Chan suggested while patted Seungcheol's shoulder.

"What?! We just met." Seungcheol widened his eyes.

"Hyung, " Chan rolled his eyes," There is no harm for inviting someone who you just met. Take it as a chance to know him more. If he refuse, you still can visit him since you know he is working here."

Seungcheol took awhile to process Chan's words. But Chan, who was impatient and annoyed at the sudden silence, pulled Seungcheol up and shoved him towards the counter.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Seungcheol glared at the youngest who was mouthing 'Fighting!' to him. Nervously he adjusted his T-shirt and his dry lips. He scooted nearer to the counter and saw the blonde-hair male was holding two plastic cups of coffee. He gulped before he called the male.

"Jihoon!" He saw the shorter jerked up and almost dropped the plastic cups, "Are you alright?" He asked in concern and locked eyes with the shorter.

"I am fine. I just shock when you suddenly call me." Seungcheol watched the shorter got flustered under his stare. He giggled as he found it cute and suddenly had an idea.

Seungcheol offered to help Jihoon by taking away the cup from the shorter's hand and replacing it with his own hand. He purposely wrapped his fingers around the shorter's wrist to feel the pulse. After he handed Chan the coffee and sat down, he leaned towards Jihoon and drank the coffee from straw while his hand moved to grab Jihoon's right wrist which was holding the cup. He could feel the pulse accelarating very quickly that he was afraid that the younger would faint from palpitations so he quickly loosened his grip and took away the cup. 

He couldn't resist the upward force on the corner of his mouth so he decided to compliment Jihoon to cover his smiling desires. He was amused at how easily the younger got blushed at his compliments and teasings. He felt grateful for Chan at how the youngest naturally invited Jihoon and even begged Jihoon with his rare aegyo. He made a mental note to thank the youngest later.

But he couldn't understand one point. He noticed Jihoon clenching his fists after he ruffled the shorter's hairs. He wondered if the shorter is not fond of other ruffling his hairs. He wished he could find out the truth but they really needed to go now or Jeonghan might reach home before they finish the preparations. But he didn't forget to send a wink to the younger. When he saw the pink tint reappearing on the younger's cheek, he smiled widely and looked forward to meet the cute male at night.

Seungcheol stirs on the bed and buries his head into the pillow. He recalls another memories.

During the time, he kept contacting with Jisoo who promised to bring Jihoon and Wonwoo to the party. He admitted he was a little disappointed that it was not Jihoon who contacted him but he smiled when Jisoo told him that Jihoon was trying hard to dress himself. Jisoo even sent a photo of Jihoon who was checking himself in front of the mirror. He kept looking at the photo and giggled like an idiot until Seungkwan and Chan threatened to take his phone away.

After the normal birthday celebration procedure which involved the song and cake, Seungcheol had finished few bottles of alcohol before Jihoon arrived at the spot as Jeonghan, who heard everything from Chan, kept teasing Seungcheol and persuaded the older to confess while Seungcheol, who was nervous to meet the younger, desperated to drink alcohol to boost his confidence. 

He was staring blankly at his empty bottle when Jisoo showed up in front of him.

"Jisooo~~" He stood up and grabbed Jisoo's shoulder, "Where is Jihoonie? Shouldn't you be with him and Wonwoo?"

"Jihoonie?" Jisoo snickered," Jihoonie came in with Wonwoo when i was parking my car."

"Really? Then, let's go and find Jihoonie with me, Jisoo." He pouted.

Before Jisoo could answer, Chan popped up beside them.

"Here you are, Seungcheol hyung and Jisoo hyung," Chan grabbed their hands, "Come with me now."

"Chan, release me. I want to find Jihoonie first." Seungcheol tried to pry Chan's hand away.

"I know where he is and i am bringing you there." Chan rolled his eyes.

"Really? Thank you, Chan. You are the best dongsaeng." Seungcheol reached out and hugged Chan.

"Hyung!" Chan whined and eyed Jisoo to help him.

Jisoo patted Seungcheol's shoulder with a sly smile plastered on his smile," Seungcheolie, release Chan now before you kill him."

Seungcheol huffed and retracted his hand back," Jisoo, although i am half drunk, it doesn't mean you can call me Seungcheolie."

"Sorry. But even you are half drunk, it doesn't mean Jihoon will accept you calling him Jihoonie." Jisoo crossed his arms over his chest.

"Hmgh, we shall see it. Bring me to where Jihoonie is, Chan." Seungcheol shoved his hand into Chan's hand.

"....Okay." Chan shook his head and grabbed Jisoo to pass through the crowd.

"Seungcheol, here!" Jeonghan beckoned Seungcheol from the sofa. Chan released his grip on Seungcheol's hand. Seungcheol quickly moved and plopped down beside the blonde haired.

"Jihoonie~~" Seungcheol pouted.

"S-seungcheol hyung?" Jihoon was shocked to see a half drunk Seungcheol at first but blushed at how the elder called him.

Seungcheol was again amazed at the pink tint. He poked Jihoon's cheek with his forefinger," Jihoonie, why are you so easy to get blushed?"

"I-i'm not." Jihoon turned his head away.

"Don't turn away from me." Seungcheol cupped Jihoon's face and turned it so that he could lock eyes with the younger.

Jihoon quickly looked away.

"Why are you not looking at me, Jihoonie? Am i too ugly now? Sorry i shouldn't drink too much alcohol before you came. But i really want to tell you something. And I want to ask you something too. Wait, should i ask you first? Or tell you first? I can't choose. Jihoonie, help me to choose....." Seungcheol was rambling when he felt a pressure on his lips.

Jihoon was covering Seungcheol's mouth with his hand," Seungcheol hyung, slow down. Y-you are not ugly. It just....." Jihoon looked away again.

Seungcheol pecked a kiss on Jihoon's palm so that the younger could remove the hand.

"Hyung!" Jihoon retracted his hand.

Seungcheol remained cupping the younger's face and asked, "It just?" 

"H-hyung, too close." Jihoon mumbled.

Seungcheol just realized they were too close to each other that their noses almost touch each other. He decided to lean it and peck a kiss on Jihoon's nose.

"Hyung!" Jihoon widened his eyes with more reddening cheeks.

"Cute!" Seungcheol ruffled Jihoon's hairs and saw the younger reacted in the same way as earlier.

"Jihoonie, " Too tired to move his hand away, Seungcheol rested his hand on Jihoon's head," Are you not fond of other ruffling your hairs? You react in the same way as when we met at the cafe."

Jihoon gently took Seungcheol's hand away from him and this made Seungcheol feel a sting on his chest," A-actually I......."

"Hyung!" Chan peeks his head into Seungcheol's room," I am leaving now."

"Where are you going?" Seungcheol still burying his head in the pillow.

"I am going to Soonyoung hyung's house. Jeonghan hyung asks me to check his condition."

Seungcheol quickly props up as he is alert at the statement," Is something happened on him last night?"

"I don't know, hyung. I will tell you after I visit Soonyoung hyung, okay?" Chan moves to the door.

"Maybe he got rejected by his internet friend." Seungcheol jokes in a serious look.

"Haha. Maybe. See you later, hyung." Chan shouts and closes the door.

"See you." Seungcheol shouts and lies back to the bed. He rolls near the bedside table and grabs his phone. He slides his phone to read the only one message. He texts back with a wide grin and sits up," Coups!" He calls and waits for his golden dog to climb up the bed. He ruffles the dog's ears and says," I am bringing you out today."

"Woof woof!"

 

 

"Jisoo hyung, what are you doing?" Jihoon tilts his head, staring at Jisoo who is busy walking around in the cafe. 

Jisoo speechlessly places fences around the food shelves and then mess with the sign board at the glass door.

"Apparently, dog is coming today." Jihoon turns his head right to look at the said person.

Jihoon frowns," But usually there is no any schedule for dogs on Wednesday." Jihoon checks the schedule board again.

The person shrugs, "I heard there is a new customer coming today."

Jihoon pouts," Jisoo hyung didn't tell me about it."

"Sorry, Jihoon. The customer just informed me a few minutes ago and Junhui accidentally heard my phone conversation with him." Jisoo walks past them towards the storage room.

"Where is Minghao?" Jihoon asks Junhui.

"He is changing back into the8. He doesn't want to hid behind me in human state when the dog is here," Junhui tells Jihoon," He feels embarassed to scream in front of customer."

"Meow~~" Jihoon looks down and finds a grey cat is rubbing its body around Junhui's leg. Junhui bends down and lifts the cat up to his eye level. The cat leans forward and Junhui's nose tip. Junhui lets out a small giggle and pecks the cat's nose.

Jihoon is smiling fondly at the sweet couple. He wonders if he and Seungcheol can be the couple like Junhui and Minghao.......

The moment he thinks of Seungcheol, he feels heat crawling back to his face again.

Junhui ruffles Jihoon's hairs while the grey cat clinging on the former's shoulder," You are thinking of him again?"

"I-I'm not!" Jihoon protests.

"But your face...." Junhui pokes the pink cheek. 

Jihoon shoves Junhui's finger away and fans himself," I am just feeling hot."

"Need help to cool down?" Smirking Jisoo suddenly pops beside Jihoon with a bottle of cold drink.

"Hyung, stop teasing me." Jihoon grabs the bottle away and presses the bottle on his left cheek.

"Aww, so cute." Jisoo wraps his arms around Jihoon.

"Pink Jihoonie is so cute." Junhui imitates Jisoo's movement. Even the grey cat climbs up Jihoon's shoulder and rubs its head on Jihoon's another cheek.

"I'm not cute!" Jihoon squirms between arms and pushes the8 back to Junhui, "Go away!" He flails his arms to avoid everyone from touching him. Junhui and Jisoo quickly jumps back a step so that they won't get hit by Jihoon's flying fists.

"Hahaha!" Jihoon turns and sees the cause of his pink cheek is giggling by the glass door.

"Seungcheol hyung?"

"Woof woof!" Jihoon then sees something gold dashes towards Junhui and jumps on Junhui.

"Meow!" "Ouff!" Junhui falls on his back and the grey cat quickly jumps onto the nearest person, Jisoo.

The golden dog retreats from Junhui and crawls towards Jisoo who is backing away with the grey cat clinging on his chest. Flustering, Jisoo stumbles on his foot and falls on his . The golden dog quickly jumps on Jisoo who is subsequently pushed onto the floor and chases the grey cat.

"Coups, come back!" Seungcheol chases his dog and almost steps on Jisoo who is whining his back pain.

Jihoon rubs his temple in irritation. He stares at the male who is shouting after the golden dog which is barking happily after the scared grey cat.

Jihoon squats down when the grey cat is running towards him. He lifts the grey cat up and shoots a death glare at the golden dog when the dog intends to jump on him. The golden dog halts in front of Jihoon and tugs its tail between legs with its ear flat and back.

"Wow, ha-how did you....ha, do that?" Panting heavily, Seungcheol is amused by the scene of his golden dog whining and being submissive in front of Jihoon.

"I kinda have the ability." Jihoon sighs and hands the frightened grey cat back to its owner.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt?" Junhui asks the grey cat. The trembling grey cat snuggles closer to its owner but still keeps an eye on the dog.

Jihoon reaches his hand to pet the cat," It's okay. As long as I am here, it won't come near you." His words manage to calm down the cat.

"Junhui, bring the8 to the employee room." Jihoon watches Junhui nods in appreciation before he carries the poor grey cat to the room.

"Coups, how many times I have told you not to chase after cats?" Jihoon turns to see Seungcheol who is crouching down and scolding his golden dog.

The golden dog whines and rubs its head around its owner's leg, asking for forgive.

"Seungcheol, I don't know your dog is such big." Jisoo rubs his back, still sitting on the floor.

"Sorry, Jisoo. Maybe i should send a photo of Coups to you." Seungcheol grabs Jisoo's hand and pulls the latter up.

"Next time when you come, i will avoid hugging any cat. I can't afford to get a big dog jump on me again." Jisoo waves his hand and walks to the employee room, which subsequently leaving Jihoon and Seungcheol who is staring at each other.....and a golden dog which is sniffing around.

"E-erm, h-ello, Seung-cheol hyun-g." Jihoon slaps himself mentally.

Seungcheol giggles and ruffles Jihoon's hairs," Hello, Jihoon."

Jihoon suppresses his urge to purr and shoves Seungcheol's hand away," Stop touching my hairs!"

Seungcheol pouts," Why? I like your hairs. It's so soft and fluffy."

Jihoon feels his heart skip a beat again. He questions himself why he always blush easily at the older's sweet words. Jihoon is thinking too hard that he doesn't realize Seungcheol is sneaking his hand back on Jihoon's hair. One twitch of Seungcheol's wrist, Jihoon purrs and closes his eyes out of conscious.

"Cute!" Seungcheol comments.

Snapping out of thoughts, Jihoon instantly covers his red face but unable to hid his red ears.

Seungcheol laughs and pulls the younger into his embrace. Jihoon feels warm breath on his forehead.

"Jihoon, you are so cute that i want to kiss you now." Seungcheol pecks a kiss on Jihoon's forehead.

The peck makes Jihoon remembers last night's memories. He quickly escapes from the older and stutters," W-why did they go? I-i better check them out."

Jihoon barges into the employee room. He walks pass Jisoo who are leaning beside the door and grabs the blanket which is on Junhui's lap.

"Jisoo hyung, I am transforming now. Using whatever excuse you can make to tell Seungcheol hyung that i am not here anymore." Jihoon wraps himself using the blanket.

"Jihoon...." Jisoo stares at the white cat which is climbling up a cushion and lies beside the sleeping grey cat.

Jisoo shakes his head and gestures Junhui to move out so that the two cats can rest.

The white cat snuggles closer to the grey cat's stomach and curls into a ball shape. It closes its ears with its paws to block the conversation taking outside from entering its ears.

 

 

"Ha~~~~~~" Seungcheol yawns when he finally reaches his home. His golden dog also trudges and slumps down underneath the coffee table.

'Guess i should take a nap too.' Seungcheol trudges into his bedroom and gently places the bag on the bed. He tries to open the zip as quiet as he can. He then moves out of his bedroom and closes the door. He walks around his house to look for Chan but he can't find the maknae anywhere. So he decides to send a quick message to the maknae and plops down on the sofa as he is very eager to take a nap.

 

 

Jihoon wakes up at the sound of running water. He uncurls himself and stretches his body.

"Meow~~" He startles as he expects to let out a "Ha~~~~" out. He looks around and finds that he is in a cat carrier. He guesses Jisoo forgets to carry him out of the carrier.

He rubs his eyes with the back of his palm and slowly moves out of the carrier. When he notices the blanket, he doesn't think much to crawl underneath the blanket.

He hears the water stop running and the bathroom door opens. 

"Jisoo hyung, can you bring me some water?" He buries his head on the bed.

He feels someone prying away the blanket and the area beside him dipping down.

"Jihoon?" 

He abruptly opens his eyes in shock. He sniffs and recognizes the familiar masculine scent.

"Jihoon?"

Jihoon doesn't need to look around to know that someone is hoveing over him.

"Jihoon, are you awake?"

In Jihoon's mind, there are different voices telling him to do different things. One tells him to fall into sleep again. One advices him to turn around and kick the male away. One suggests him to find the blanket to transform back. One urges him to escape from underneath the male and tell a lie.

He yelps when a pair of hands spins him to face upwards. He gulps at what he see.

Seungcheol is hovering above him. The older is wearing a plain white T-shirt which is loose enough to reveal the broad shoulder. Jihoon shifts his gaze when he feels water dropping on his face. He sees the older's hairs is wet and messy which Jihoon thinks the older looks more attractive than before.

"Jihoon, " Jihoon locks eyes with the older," do you need help to cool down?" Seungcheol smirks when he sees his favourite color emerging on the younger's face.

"W-What?!" Jihoon stutters.

"Your face are....." Seungcheol runs his fingers through his hairs and wipes the water on the younger's cheek," ....so red."

Jihoon thinks the water on his face evaporates into air in a second.

"JIhoon, talk something." Seungcheol shows his dimples with a wide grin.

"Something." Jihoon mumbles.

Seungcheol's giggle sends vibration to the bed and the younger.

Jihoon feels that his soul is squealing and running around the room. And he thinks that is the reason why he can't process Seungcheol's words well.

Seungcheol leans down to rest his forehead on the younger's.

Jihoon feels the Seungcheol's warm breath on his lips. This leads him to stare at Seungcheol's lips which is just few inches above his.

"Jihoon, do you remember what I said in the cafe?" Jihoon nods, so Seungcheol continues," i really want to kiss you now," Seungcheol looks into Jihoon's eyes," Can I?" 

Jihoon's soul is trying to press Seungcheol down to latch the latter's lips on his so Jihoon helps his soul by leaning up to catch the lips he has been staring for a long period of time.

Seungcheol widens his eyes in surprise but decides to close his eyes to enjoy the moment of his wish come true.

"Hyung, where is Jihoon......hyung?" At the moment, someone barges into the room and discovers what they are doing. Jihoon and Seungcheol break their kiss and stare at the interrupter.

"Oops, sorry hyung. Please continue what you're doing," Chan stumbles back and shouts "Fighting!" before he slams close the door.

Both of them laughs at Chan's flustered reaction. Seungcheol lies beside Jihoon and hugs his stomach while Jihoon claps his hands like a sea seal.

After they calm down, Jihoon rubs his palms as he clapped his hand too hard just now.

Seungcheol grabs Jihoon's hand to check the red palm. He blows and pecks on the palm, hoping it can smoothen the pain.

"It's the second time you kiss my palm." Jihoon blurts out.

"I know. And it's our second time to kiss on lips too." Seungcheol turns to look at Jihoon.

Jihoon blinks in confusion before a realization hits him.

"Y-you know it?" Jihoon tenses up.

Seungcheol giggles and scoots closer to the younger," I doubt what I had seen. But seeing you here proves it true."

"B-but last night you were drunk....." Jihoon frowns.

"Not every drunk person will forget what happened last night. Besides, I was just half drunk." Seungcheol winks.

Jihoon snorts when he recalls how drunk the older was until he couldn't walk properly last night.

"Hey, you don't believe me?" Seungcheol protests with a pout.

"I believe you were completely drunk yesterday." Jihoon rolls his eyes.

Seungcheol pinches Jihoon's nose," Ouch!" Jihoon whines in pain.

"Sorry. I pinched it too hard," Seungcheol instantly pecks on Jihoon's nose," Is it alright now?"

Jihoon huffs," Are you looking for excuse to kiss my nose for the second time?"

"Am I too obvious?" Seungcheol smiles innocently.

"Yes, you are." Jihoon sticks tongue out and snuggles closer to the older. Seungcheol wraps his arm around the younger's waist and pulls them closer.

"So may I?" Seungcheol asks.

"What?" Jihoon looks up from Seungcheol's chest.

"May I hear the sound?" Seungcheol locks eyes with Jihoon.

"But you heard it already." Jihoon pouts.

"I want to hear it when we are alone." Seungcheol pouts back.

"Go for it." Jihoon sighs and buries his head into the older's chest.

Seungcheol giggles and moves his hand from the younger's waist to......

Meanwhile, Chan is walking pass Seungcheol's bedroom.

"What is it?" He halts and perks his ears up to listen carefully.

 

 

"A-actually I......."

Seungcheol watched the younger took a deep breath," I like it. But....."

"But i don't like I like it."

Seungcheol tilted his head and frowned," What do you mean?"

"I like other ruffling my hairs. But when someone ruffling my hairs, I will let out some weird sound. And it is very embarassing." Jihoon facepalmed.

"So that's why you tensed up and clenched your fist when I ruffled your hairs?" Seungcheol asked and received a small nod from the younger.

"May.....I hear the sound?" After awhile, Seungcheol said.

"What?" Jihoon was shocked at the older's request.

"May I hear the weird sound?" Seungcheol repeated his question.

Jihoon blinked several times. He argued internally whether to agree the older's request but he finally nodded when the older gave him puppy eyes.

Jihoon decided to close his eyes and let his instinct guide him to react.

Seungcheol gently rested his hand on Jihoon's head. When he was ready to twitch his wrist.....

"Seungcheol, wanna play a game?" Jeonghan abruptly pulled Jihoon away.

Seungcheol glared at his friend, "What is it, Jeonghan?"

"The game is 'Catch Jihoonie if you can'." Jihoon widened his eyes when Jeonghan announced the game name.

"Ohh~~ What is the prize?" Seungcheol started to stretch his neck and body.

"The prize is a kiss on Jihoonie's lips." Jihoon dropped his jaw.

"Deal." Seungcheol knelt down and postured like he was behind a starting point.

Jihoon looked around and found that Jisoo, Wonwoo and Mingyu were nowhere.

"On your mark." Jeonghan pointed at the exit, gesturing that they had left.

Jihoon quickly dashed towards the exit.

"Get set. Ready!" 

Jihoon turned the doorknob and pushed the door. He then noticed he should pull open the door.

"Go!" As soon as he stepped out of the door, he heard someone screaming his name.

"Ji~Hoon~Nie~!"

 

 


Is it too late to say....?

Happy 3rd anniversary for Jicheol~~~~

See ya~~~~