Single Rose #4

Single Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years has passed since Jisoo's death. Jinwei ended up reapplying at the hospital. After reading the letter Jisoo wrote her, she felt an immense guilt for just leaving her there without saying a word. Jinwei went back to the department where Jisoo was at the last time and helped take care of the other patients there.

Her relationship with Jongin grew after the creamation of Jisoo's body. She took care of him, doing her very best to cheer him up in every single way possible. She was sad on the inside, she did not want to disappoint Jisoo so she hid it and gave a strong front. In that period of time, Jongin was like a walking dead corpse. He dragged his feet every where he goes and never bother eating proper food. Jinwei had to go over everyday to check up on him and force him to eat. 

A few days ago, Jinwei opened the front only to find Jongin lying motionlessly on the floor with blood flowing out of his wrist. He tried to commit suicide. She took the small towel on the coffee table and tied it around his wrist to apply pressure. She took her phone out and called the ambulence and in no time, Jongin was sent to the hospital. Jinwei stood outside the room anxiously and thought to herself,

*It has been three years and Jongin has not move on. Now he even want to join her in heaven. Jisoo, what do I do?* 

A tear slid down her face. Between these three years, her feelings grew for Jongin. She can't say anything as she was afraid that Jisoo might be angry with her and Jongin has not move on from Jisoo yet. 

Just then, the doors to the emergency room opened and Jinwei shot up. 

"How is he docter?"

"He is fine now that we stopped the bleedy from his wrist. He did not cut any of his vital veins so he will be here for about three days and he can be discharged." the docter said while looking at his file. Jinwei thanked the doctor and quickly walked towards Jongin's room. 

She took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. Jongin was sitting there st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter