First Day (DK)

Happy Virus




DK's Pov

                           "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAK-"

                            "SEUNGKWAN! SHUT UP!" Well that's our dorm for you. Also that's how we normal wake up. Well let me introduce myself, my name is Seokmin but my stage name is DK. Well if your wondering what's going on in our dorm right now, Seungkwan has woke us up for school. Of course he got yelled at by Woozi hyung but that's every day. Woozi really loves his sleep. Anyway, so me and the rest of seventeen are rushing out of the dorm because we don't want to get caught by fans or we'll be late.

So, after a real struggle we arrived at school and walked to our classroom. The group BTS was already there and being loud. We never talk to them because we are a 100% sure they don't like us, so that's why we always talk to ourselves. It was pretty much a normal morning until a really pretty girl with headphones in walked into our classroom. As soon as she walked in BTS started shouting. "Luna! My sister! I've missed you! Come here. How was life in America? How are you!? How's my best friend?!"

"Woah slow down Tae oppa. I will tell you everything when Minyoung gets here. She will probably come in like 3 minutes because I left her at home." The girl who I guess her name was Luna said.

"YOU WHAT! YOU KNOW HOW BAD SHE IS WITH DIRECTIONS!" That weird kid Taehyung said. And then he rushed out the classroom.

"Okay. They are so weird." Hoshi said.

"Say you!" Seungkwan fired back. That's when those two start to argue. 12 minutes later Taehyung returned with a girl. She looked young and very cute. She was also wearing a really bright smile. Taehyung starts yelling something but I was to busy staring at the girl trying to figure her out. Luckily, she didn't notice.

I guess I was to busy staring that I didn't notice the teacher come in and start yelling at him. After all the chaos of Taehyung. The two girls started to introduce themselves. When the girl who's name was Minyoung introduced her self she said she was a happy virus. I smiled but
made sure no one saw. She is just like me. The teacher had her seat next to me and then left and we to got to know each other.

Minyoung introduced herself to me again even though she didn't have to and I said my name. We talked about a lot of stuff ( including us thinking BTS hates us ). By the end of the period, she invited me to eat lunch with them. I said yes not wanting to seem like a coward.

When lunch came she introduced me to everyone. For the rest of lunch I ended up telling a bunch of jokes. But for some reason I could feel someone giving me a death stare. When lunch ended we headed back to class when I saw HIM staring at me. I wonder why? Finally after what seemed like an enternity, school ended. We drove back to the company and practiced until 12 am.

After practice we went back to the dorm. Everyone went in and passed out. I was about to go to sleep when I was suddenly pushed against the wall. It was HIM.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I'm kidding it's not a cliffhanger.

Anyway he whispered in my ear which I found very surprising since he wouldn't hurt a fly (hint to who it is) he said "Please help me hyung." ( second hint his younger then DK"

A/n that's it chapter ended. Throughout the book I'm going to be leaving hints to who it is. Also I want always put that it's a hint so you have to look very carefully for it. Also I will try to updat this week but I may not because my parents are off for vacation so I'm doing stuff this whole week. Oh by the way I'm going  to be posting another story called roommate s3.
Love,
Authornim