Moving

Happy Virus

 


Min young POV:

 


     I was just in my room sleeping peacefully until, "Oh my god! No way!" I was awoken by my Unnies screaming. I literally bolted up and fell off my bed. I then got up from the floor and ran down the stairs.

     "What happened?! Why are you jumping around?" I screamed when I finally got down the stairs.

      "Your brother just emailed us. Me and you are moving back to Korea!" Luna-Unnie said to me. That's just amazing! Wait. Why were they reading through my email?

     "Are you serious?!" I asked, "What about the rest of you guys?"

     "The rest of us will stay here. It's fine. We are still able to video chat."

"Are you sure?" Luna unnie asked. 

The rest of my unnies just nodded their head.

     "Well then. I guess we are going to Korea. When are we leaving?" 

"Chanyeol oppa said we are leaving in a week and that the plane tickets should be here in 2-3 days."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's start packing!"

 


Time Skip~ 1 week later

 

It was finally the day me and Luna unnie are leaving to head back to Korea. We drove to the airport and when they called our plane me and unnie hugged the other Unnies. Then we boarded the plane. Korea here we come!

 

 


                                                                                 Time Skip~ After the plane ride

 


     The plane finally landed and I fixed my shorts, top, and hair. I looked like a hot mess.  After we got our luggage we took a taxi to our new apartment. "Unnie! I can't believe we are here." I said in English. "Me to Minmin." She replied.

     "Excuse me ladies we are here."

 "Oh thank you." unnie said and then paid him.

 Me and Unnie went and got our keys and we headed up.

"Omg. Unnie it is so pretty here!" 

"I know!" She giggled.

That's when we saw our apartment. It was a big apartment. 

"You go unpack. Then we'll eat and then sleep because we have school tomorrow."

"Ok!" I chirped happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 After we ate, we went to our rooms and went to sleep. Let's see how tomorrow will be. Hopefully it will not be bad.

A/n Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. If there is any part missing it's because my friend hasn't put the info in. Or I was just being really stupid. Well I'm called dumb for a reason while my friend is called dumber lol. Dumb and dumber by Ikon is our song lol. 

                                                                                                                           Authornim~

A/N 

Annyeong. This is the other author! This isn't really my account but I'm in charge of filling in things and fixing errors. If there is something wrong please let me know by commenting. My real account is LinManor . I have only 2 stories posted on there but if you want to read another book that was made by me read Save Me from kookielin_ff . Anyway thank you and see ya soon! 

Peace Peace <3

Sub AuthorNim~