TWIST: CHAPTER 7

UNEXPECTED TWIST

"Jane. I have something to tell you. " said Hyesung. "What is it oppa? " you asked. "Phew.. I like you. I said i like you. All my mind is all about you. You. " he confessed. "Haha!! Oppa.. Did a drama director call you to act on a drama and that's why you want to test it on me? You're good i almost fell for it oppa. " you said to him. "That's not it." Hyesung said to you. " Huh? Are you serious op-" Hyesung suddenly stood up you wondered why but then suddenly he grabbed your neck and then kissed you on the lips, you were so shocked that you didn't know what to do but after a few seconds you grabbed his neck and kissed him back.. After few seconds you pulled out of each other and then you asked.. "Oppa.. What was that for? " "Isn't it obvious? I like you.. I'm inlove with you." he answered. "Are you serious? " "We just met the first time.. And then now you're telling me you like me? " you asked him, shocked. "Don't you remember when you're in Gangnam? The boy who have bumped you accidentally fell inlove with you.." he replied. " That's it? That's when you fell inlove with me? " you asked again. " Well.. I said i'm part of ELEGANCE right? So i watch your shows like now.. The SHOWTIME.. I watch it and as time passes while i watch it i fell inlove with you.. But i fell inlove with you more when i'm watc hing you secretly on the Radio Star.. So.. Will you accept my confession? " he replied and asked you at the same time. "I-i-i don't know i love you too.. But not the same as you do... I'm not rejecting you neither am i agreeing but i guess that i should give you a chance then maybe while we were dating anytime i can fall for you.. So maybe.. I'll say yes.. But you can say to your members we're dating if you want.. " You replied to him. " Thank you Jane.. I really don't know what am i gonna do if you rejected me.." Its ok oppa.. Oppa don't you have a schedule? You might need to go home to get some rest. " You said to him. " Oh yeah. I guess so.. So i'll see you tomorrow then.. " Said Hyesung. " Wait. Oppa! " you called him. "what is it? Asked Hyesung. " Aahhmm.. Oppa if they want to meet me just tell them i'm free tomorrow midnight at thw nearest cafe here.. " you said to him. " Th-th-then i guess i'll go now." he turned his back and then turned in front of you.. You wondered what was going on so you asked him. " Oppa. What's the matter? " "Can i kiss you goodbye? " asked Hyesung. "Maybe not now just on the cheeks then.. " so he kissed you on the cheeks and bid goodbye to you.