TWIST: CHAPTER 16

UNEXPECTED TWIST

"What is it. Should i be excited over it?"you said to your maknae. "Hehe..You bet unnie." And then a music played and then something is appearing at the back so you turned your head and saw it.

(Please play the video at the top while reading this part. ^^) When you turned your head you saw a video starting in the big screen and while all of you are watching  you saw that there's something rising on the stage at the top and as it rises further you saw the man you loved and he started singing your favorite song of him 'Pretty Girl' of his 'delight' album as he sang, the video still goes on it showed the memories you've been with him throughout the 2 years of your relationship with him.

The video states the messages her 'ANGELIC' members wanted to tell her and also the members of 'SHINHWA'. At the halfway end of the song there appeared Hyesung sharing his message to you. And as the song is starting to end he walked downstairs to you,kneeling in front of you and exactly as the song ends he took soneting from his pocket,opened the box with a ring and said.."Jane if I am a God (Shin) then will you be my Goddess? (Yeoshin/Yeosin)." "Oppa..can you please stand up?"You asked him. "No..i will not stand until you answer me." He pleaded. "You stand or i'll not answer you?" You said to him. "Okay,okay i get it."he said,and as soon as he stood you said "Oppa...if I am your VENUS then would you be my CUPID?"As soon as you said that the whole audience laughed at you even your members. "So...what do you mean by that?" Asked Hyesung.

"Saranghae♡♡" after you said that you kissed him on the lips so did he after being apart from the kiss Hyesung said something to the audience "Everyone. We're now getting married." After he said that he looked at the camera and said. "Hey, i'm the first one getting married you're jealous right??ahahaha" he said to the camera a message for his SHINHWA members while he wss doing that you are behind him facepalming because you are ashamed of what your 'fiancée' did to the camera that's why you said "Oppa..calm down..ahaha"

After that night you went to the nearby restaurant and celebrated Hyesung's proposal for you. You were so happy that you can't explain what happened that night in detail.