TWIST: CHAPTER 17

UNEXPECTED TWIST

AT SBS' INKIGAYO... (DECEMBER)

You just finished performing and now heading to your waiting rooms so you got to rest more for 1 hour before going to the stage again for the ending of the show so you went to your 'fiancée's' group's waiting room.

Front door of SHINHWA'S waiting room..

*knocked* *opens the door* Annyeonghaseyo you said and then bowed to them. "Wow...sister-in-law is here" said Dongwan."Wow..CONGRATULATIONS!!!" said Jinnie. "Hey...What are you doing there accompany your wife."said Eric teasing him. "Hey!Eric..Jane is still not his wife she's still 19..ahaha!!"said Minwoo joining Eric in teasing Hyesung."Hey!You two..be quiet *hits Minwoo and Eric's head*"said Hyesung as he did that to the two.

"Why are you here shouldn't you be resting in your waiting room?" Asked Hyesung to you."Why?Don't you want me here??If not i'll remove this ring and just go to Junjin oppa." You said teasing him. "Aish..that's not it...i'm just wondering why you came here when you are supposed to be resting i know you've been tired." Hyesung said to you. "Haha..i know oppa but i just missed you." You said to him.

"Andy-ah..they are a cheesy couple right?" Said Minwoo teasing Hyesung and you. "Yes hyung,hahaha..i agree did you watch the video online?what he said to her? " He said continually teasing his hyung. "No. I didn't see it why?what did he said?" Aked Dongwan. "He said 'Jane, if I am a God then will you be my Goddess?'ahaha!!" He said laughing. "Wow..hyung where did you learn that??ahahaha.." said Jinnie.

"Aaww..Jinnie too bad you're teasing me i'm even planning of treating you to dinner tonight. What a waste..*sighs*" said Hyesung also teasing his younger. "Hyung,hyung i'm sorry i promise i will no tease you please treat me dinner you rarely treant me for dinner hyung" Junjin said kneeling at Hyesung "So cute.." you thought in your mind while seeing that Jinnie is trying to make his hyung treat him for dinner tonight. "Haha..ok ok. I'll treat you tonight." Hyesung said. "Wow!! *hugs his hyung and merongs to the others*." Jinnie said as he did that to his hyungs. "Aish...you brat!" Minwoo said pissed but Jinnie is still laughing.

The laughter ended when you heard that your phone is ringing and knows that it's a call from your manager because of the ringtone 'I Hate You' of 4Minute so you quickly answered it and said "Yoboseyeo~"
"Hi Janelle~" you suddenly got shocked knowing the caller is not your manager but your teacher.