TWIST: CHAPTER 3

UNEXPECTED TWIST

"Where  did you live back then? 

"I lived in the Philippines. 

"MC Kyuhyun asked "Oohh.. So you're now a K-Pop artist right?" "keke.. Yes"

 "Have you met them personally? " MC Yoo Se-Yoon asked "Aahhmm...Yes.. But i only met the 5 of them excluding Hyesung sunbaenim"

 "Aahh.. So Jane Iun ssi! " MC Kim Kook-Jin called you.

 "Yes? " 

"You're now in a group called ANGELIC but are you still a fan of SHINHWA? " MC Yoon Jongshin asked.

 "Uuhhmm... I think so.. Because when i watch some shows, performances, and music videos, and etc. I still can't help but smile like a crazy girl in a corner when i watch them. " "What did you like about Shin Hyesung ssi? " "Well... I really don't think this is the reason but i think its because of his cuteness, little prince image, his angelic voice, and his coolness that's why i like him" 
"When you were in your country do SHINHWA have a fanclub there or you're just the only one who likes them in your country? " "Well.. In our country many people also liked them but i really dont know how many liked them because its just a group in social media and alot of middle-aged women likes them also.. And i suppose that some of them doesn't know about social media so.. (nodding)" "Jane Iun ssi why don't you send a video message to SHINHWA" "Yes. " "Hello SHINHWA sunbaenim.. In these past few years when i am still not a trainee and not yet debuting... I support you alot with my heart.. I've met you all but just 5 of you only except Hyesung sunbaenim so i expect that later on I will meet all of you and i'll still continue to support you all. I love you."