First encounter

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suwon, October, 27th 2009.

A group of third year student gathered in campus yard.
"Sunyeong-ah, you will join right?" Junyeol asked one of group.
"Hmmm.. I don't know, my cousin will be coming to my house for 3 days in her holiday. I was told to accompany her while she's here."
"Just ask her to join. We're going to have fun anyway. She must be liking it. Watching the fabulous theater of the year!!" Yonghwa already drown in his imagination of the theater.
"He is right, she definitely will enjoy her time in Suwon." Junyeol assured Sunyeong.

Suwon, November 2nd 2009.

1:37 PM

"Ja guys, here's my cousin Lee Hani, she's currently enjoy her first year in Ewha University. And Hani, they are my members group. Seungyeon, Junyeol, and Yonghwa. We're going to see the theater with them. I have to watch it for my group task."
"Hello, my name is Lee Hani. Nice to meet you, sunbaedeul" Hani said while bowing her head.
"Aniyaaa, don't call me sunbae, just call me oppa, Yonghwa oppa." Yonghwa winked.
"Ya!! don't you dare flirting my baby!!" Sunyeong slapped Yonghwa's back.
"Haha let's go!" Junyeol already heading to the station.

"Junyeol-ah, you didn't bring your girlfriend with you this lately?" Seungyeon asked.
"Ani, she's busy with her part time. So do I. We barely meet because I had just added another part time."
"Oooww, such a busy namja."
Junyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter