Present

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, October 13th 2016

00:13 AM

"Fyuuuuhhh, done, it's done. Thank you Lord." Hani yawned and sighed in relief that her report was done. She then left to the rest room to wash her face. When she came back to her seat, she just realized Junyeol was no longer with his gang.

"Oppa, you are still here? Where are your friend?" Hani asked.
"Hnn, my friends left when you're in rest room." Junyeol answered while shrugging his shoulders. "You should go home too, Hani-ya. It's already late."
"Ne oppa, I will leave after making up my belongings." She said. "But why are you still here oppa? Where is your home?"
"I'll take you home. It's already late. My home is in Mapo. Ja, use my jacket. You didn't bring your jacket with you, right?" Junyeol asked and took off his jacket to put it on Hani's seat.
"Eyy, it's alright oppa. My house is only 15minutes walk from here." Hani hurriedly put her belongings to her bag. "Also, your house is still far from here. Did you bring your car or you will go by taxi, oppa?"
"I didn't bring my car, since my manager drop me off here. Lee Hani, I insist you wear my jacket and I'll take you home. When else we can meet and talk? I want to catch up on what you're doing lately yet you were so busy before."
"Hahaha, ne arraseo oppa. When else I could wear Actor Ryu Junyeol's jacket and let him take you home in his busy schedule." Hani giggled.
"Ahyuuu!!" Junyeol pinched Hani's cheeks and wore his mask on.

00:24

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter