Second Encounter

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, October 12th 2016

Hani hurriedly run to the coffee shop near her university. As she walked in, she scanned through the coffee shop looking for her youngest sister. The coffee shop has only few customers since it located in the corner. It's Hani's favorite cafe with the quietness.

9.56 PM.

"She must be late. Ah, I need a seat with the plug since I have to finish this report before midnight yet my laptop is run out battery" she thought. Hani then found a seat near a group of 4 men chit-chatting.

She plugged the charger and busily continued her report while using her glasses. 10:13 PM, she checked her watch again and her sister was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, a tall man near her table sat down in front of her seat. She looked up from her laptop while taking off the glasses.

"Junyeol oppa!" She exclaimed soundless.
"Ssshh, don't be loud" Junyeol wishpered.
"Oppa.. It's been a long time. How are you? Omo! You are star right now! I'm a fan of yours!!" Hani excited in low tone.
"Eyy, really?! Should I give you my sign? Hahaha. What are you doing in this late of night? You seem busy. Are you still study in Ewha?" Junyeol seems curious.
"Hahaha. Aniyo oppa, I'm currently studying in Korea National University for master degree. And I have to submit the report before midnight. But I have a promise with my sister now."
"Aaahh.. So great! I still want to talk with you but you are indeed in a rush. See you later Hani-ya! Good luck!!" He end the conversation with a warm smile and moved to his previous seat with his friend.
"Thank you oppa, you too, good luck!" While showed 'fighting' sign and continued her focus to her laptop.

10:20 PM,

A high school student run to Hani's table.
"Eonniiii, jjinja mianhae!! I have to discuss with my friends about upcoming presentation. I'm really sorry eonni"
"Haisshh Lee Haru, you should have told me earlier. Alright, we don't have much times, open your laptop, let me see your problem"
"Hehe arraseo, mian eonni. Wait, you aren't ordering yet? What do you want? I'll treat you" Haru said while preparing her laptop.
"Ah right, I want hot coffee latte large cup. Here, use my card instead." She said while gave her card.
"Yeokshi, uri eonni jjang!!" Haru took the card and ordered.

Haru came back to their seat with 2 cups of coffee. "I want to order the blueberry cake but the price is really expensive. Is it this expensive here in the cafe near campus?" She asked sarcastic.
"Ya, just order it already, I'm a paid women you know. I haven't eaten since lunch. Tsk, forget it, I'm in a rush."
"Still, you live alone now..... Let's goooo~ my taaaaasks"

10:45 PM

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter