The boy made of water; Jimin

Institution of (broken) love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First day; Jimin

The next day it was raining. It was cold, it was grey and a bit foggy. All in all, really boring weather, unless you stayed in - which you of course could not.  
You had forgotten everything about an umbrella, since you were busy getting out of your apartment this morning - you woke up a bit too late for you to handle, so if you didn't hurry up, you wouldn't reach the train!

Exhausted and wet, you got into the train on your way to your 'new' workplace. Section 3. The section nobody wanted to work at, that you had been set on. You found this job very important, since not a lot of people got to work at section 3, and the people that did, had to be very mentally stable. The sideeffects were different from working at all of the other 'normal' sections, and you could already feel it. The comments that were made yesterday, especially from Hoseok, made you think a little, even though you really shouldn't. 


After arriving at your station, you walked towards section 3. You checked yourself in, and clipped the nametag which was unchanged onto your shirt. You hated this shirt, and hated wearing shirts, but since you work here, you'll have to look presentable. And wear a shirt. Your hair was all messed up because of the weather, and people looked at you with big eyes. You definitely did not look ready for work. 

After thinking, you thought that you'd talk with Jimin first. He was the first one on the papers, so why not just start from the beginning. The beginning of the ending. 

You knocked on his door, cleared your throat, and turned a work-smile onto your lips, when you heard him say 'Come in~'. You opened the door, and looked around. The walls were white, he had a poster of the ocean, and a window with bars covering it up a bit. He was in bed. With ash-colored hair. Not really brown, not really all grey, a weird mix - but it suited him.
He immediately sat up, and covered his legs in with his covers. Which were also white.

"Wait wait wait, I'll just put on a pair of pants!" he said, suddenly standing up, and as a reflex you just looked away. When you looked at him again, he was sitting in a pair of joggingpants, different from yesterday. Yesterday he looked even more tired than now, and you could only guess that he had just woken up, so what had he been doing?

"Did you get any sleep?" you said, and he just gave you a smile, not really answering. You cleared your throat, and just when you were about to ask him again, he shook his head. "Not really.." he said. He closed your mouth, by putting a finger over your lips. You could feel that your heart skipped a beat, and you looked down at your papers to avoid the eyecontact that you should not have with any of your clients. 
"W-why not?" you looked at him again, but his eyes made you stutter. He looked directly at you, and it literally felt like his eyes were eating you up. His eyes made it seem like he was taking all of you in, all your details, and especially your eyes. 
"Because I had a lot of things to think about. You, for example." When he replied, his voice sounded a little bit more... cold. But when he said that 'you' were one of the things to think about, you had to sit and stare shortly at your notes, before you wrote it down. This could simply not effect you. 
"So what happened, since you couldn't sleep?" 
"I screamed," he replied quickly, and put his head a little to the side. "For you to come and get me some water. Instead some old lady came in. I threw the glass, it shattered, and I decided to stay up all night... But I'm not tired." You were really suprised by the things he said, cause you knew that you couldn't be here all night, just to serve Jimin water - so you had no idea what to do about this. You wrote everything down, to avoid his piercing eyes, and when you were done, you bit your lip in a frustration. He pointed to the corner of the room, which made your eyes fly to the corner. "Look." was the only word he gave you, and you looked, and the pieces were still laying from the glass he had broken last night.

"I'll go clean it up, wait her-" I stood up, and as soon as I did that, he grabbed my arm in a sudden movement. Your clients were not allowed to grab you - or touch you - but this was different. This was section 3.
"You can't leave me now that you're finally here.. I waited for you all night." I swallowed a big chunk of nervousness, and stopped my movement.
"Jimin, let me go. I can bring you a glass of water, if I'm allowed to clean that mess up." He slowly let go of your arm, which was hot from his touch. As you created an eyecontact with him, it was much more heated, and you could feel your heart pounding. His eyes looked directly through you, and you tried to look mad, but you just couldn't. Not to Jimin. He made you soften up in this annoying way. So you ended with a "okay?" to sweeten your sentence up, and finally he nodded, with a disappointed look on his face. 

When you got out of his room, you closed the door to take a deep breath, without him noticing. You closed your eyes, and spoke to yourself.
"It's all nothing. Sh.. Shh.. hahha.." very quietly, but when you opened your eyes, there was Yoongi walking right pass you. He was walking with one of the caretakers, to go get some fresh air, and his eyes were shot right at you from the beginning. You felt your whole body tremble, and almost like you were about to faint. Why... him. Of all of the boys - why HIM!? Yoongi would judge you forever because of that.

Not wanting to think more about it, and how ed up your first meeting with him was going to be, you got a glass of water with your wobbly legs, and also something to clean the shattered pieces up with. You knocked the door before going in, and you smiled, but he was just staring at his poster of the ocean. You closed the door behind you, and sat yourself in front of him after cleaning up.

You handed him the water, and he made a half bow. Afterwards, he just placing it right next to himself. 
"You're not gonna drink it?" You asked. He shook his head. "Later. I need a bath." He said. He didn't even smell - a lot of people smell at institutions, cause they never really go to bath, but Jimin might go to take baths often, since he has this addiction with water. 
"Uhm... okay..?" You just smiled, and he turned his head from the poster to you. With those eyes. 
"You know that you'll have to take me. Right? And stay." After he said that, you stared. You wanted to shout out a big 'WHAT?" But you kept quiet, just trying to... let it all slowly in. 
You had to take JIMIN to bath? A MAN? That you had known FOR A DAY? And also, you had to stay to make sure he didnt (ing) drown himself. 
"So?" hearing his voice again, you shot out of your crazy thoughts of him and stood up. 
"Yes, of course, of course." He stood up too, after hearing you. "We can talk when I'm in the bath, too." you nodded, not really hearing what he said. It was all a bit blurry to you, and you just walked to his bathroom together.

You started filling up the tub, and as soon as he heard the sound of water, he stared at it. He started touching it with his hand, and you pushed him playfully, which gave him a shock. "Ahh sinjae~" he said which made you grin. You went out to get a chair, and when you got back, Jimin was about to take of his shirt. You looked directly on to the white wall besides you clenching your teeth. You wanted to look so bad. So bad.
"You can look, y/n," His voice suddenly said, and you turned your head discreetly to make it seem like it didn't mean anything. His body was like a gift from the gods. He had a very nice and toned body, his arms were muscular and also, he definitely had some sort of abs.
"Do you have like some sort of fitness-center around here or something??" the words just fell out of your mouth, and he started laughing. "We do have this little room with a treadmill, but I also have a stick over the bathroom-door to do push-ups." You felt so embarrased for asking. You wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter