Meeting the new clients

Institution of (broken) love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: I know there's a lot of different views on 'Wings', and what it's connected to and so on, but this is just my observation and a few addings, that we don't see from the short films, but just to make it more realistic and a bit easier to write and understand. 

There'll be a little note after the chapter too (◕‿-)


You were on your way to work on the train you always got on to in the morning. You were humming quietly to a song playing in your earbuds with your eyes closed. You couldn't wait to get to work - you loved your work! You worked at an institution for people with mental ilness' being a psychologist. It was actually called an asylum, but no one at work really liked the word, so you just called it an institution instead. It was exhausting, but also worth it. You had been working for a couple of years now, with 3 clients at the same institution. You weren't exactly close, but you did make it work. 
But what you didn't know, was that this day was about to change your entire life. 

You got to work as you usually did, clipping your nametag on to your shirt, and checking yourself in. You smiled to your secretary, but she stopped you on the way to your first client of the day's room. 
"You're not supposed to be here," she said. You wrinkled your brows, and turned your whole body towards her. She saw your suprised expression, which made her search up on her computer.
"You're supposed to be in section 3, y/n." 
You still looked at her with a weird suprised look on your face. She sighed at me, like she already had given up on making me understand. But it did not make sense? You NEVER worked at section 3. Section 3 was like... the cursed section. Everyone that worked there, had gotten totally mental. Or, that's what all your coworkers said.
"What are you talking about??" I've never even touched section 3 in any of my years I've been here?" You said.
"Well, don't you read your emails? You're supposed to work at section 3 from now on. Well, you were supposed to start yesterday, but I guess your meeting with your new clients got cancelled, since you didn't meet up. Don't look so discouraged... it's a lot of new clients and lots of money. Isn't it wonderful?" - and she was right, you never read any emails. But your heart skipped a beat when she said that you were supposed to work at section 3. Section 3 was the hardest job, and everybody knew that. 
"But are you sure you can send me to work at section 3?" You told her, and you could really hear that you didn't want to. She just gave you a smile and nodded.
"I think they made a great choice. Go on now, you're supposed to have your first meeting in... 4 minutes!" She looked at her clock, and when she said 4 minutes, your eyes widened, and as pure instinct you just started to walk, almost run, to section 3. You couldn't let the meeting be cancelled again, that would make you look more worse than you probably already did.

On your way, you checked your phone to make sure that you had actually gotten an email about this. And you had. And it included a lot of money, compared to your last job. 

Suddenly your head bumps into something which creates a huge noise down the entire hallway. You fall back on your bum in shock, and look up, rubbing your forehead.
"Ah.."
With a discouraged look on your face, you read the scary sign.
" SECTION THREE / 3 " 
You heard someone laugh, but you didn't see anyone before you entered through the glass door, that you accidentely walked in to, captivated by all of your scared thoughts. You were embarrased and scared, but you had to hide it all away from the people you were about to meet. Your new clients. 

In front of the door, stood a man in a white cloak and bowed to you. He gave you a board with instructionpapers and a board to write notes on - You did have your own notebook in your bag, but it was kind of packed from the last 3 clients you had. You didn't even read the instructionpapers before he led you through the door, and you suddenly sat down on a chair in front of 7 boys. You could not show any weaknesses. Suddenly one of the boys laughed a bit.
"She's scared," he said, making the other boys smile a bit. Putting on your 'workmask' you sighed at him, and looked down on the papers. You quickly looked through them, and memorized the names and descriptions made upon looks. So, that was Hoseok. Apperantly, he had munchausen syndrome and was addicted to pills. You looked up at him again, and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter