The boy made of sadness; Yoongi

Institution of (broken) love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Second day; Yoongi 

The day started out as any other day. But it was definetely not 'any other day'. Today you had to speak to Yoongi, and everytime you thought of it your blood started to boil. He annoyed you so badly, but a part of you was also kind of excited. You had never had a client like him, you had talked to people like him, but never worked for someone as like him. And since you wanted as much experience as possible, you were excited about trying something new. 

You got to work, checked yourself into section 3 and went to the coffee machine since you had some sparetime to spend before going to his room. You sat yourself onto the sofa close to the coffee machine. You felt more tired than the passed couple of days, so why not drink a cup of coffee!
The clock was 11 am. Normally, you would meet up at 9 am, but since Yoongi is so ing special, he didn't wake up before the clock hit 11 am. And honestly, Yoongi was the last one of the boys you wanted to meet in the morning. 

When the clock hit 11 am, you still hadn't finished your coffee, so you stayed in the sofa to finish it off. Also, if Yoongi woke up at 11 am, there wouldn't be any problem of you being a few minutes late, you thought to yourself. 
You made yourself a new cup of coffee, cause you could already feel that the first coffee didn't give any effect.
Suddenly the clock was 11:10 am, shooked (and still not done with your coffee), you stood up and hurried to Yoongi's room. You started out by knocking the door. Nobody answered. You knocked again and you heard an annoyed voice growling out a "Yaaaahhh~~". You took that as a cue to open the door, and when I opened the door, he was sitting at a table writing down notes.
"Did I tell you to come in?" he asked you. His hair was a big black mess, but you didn't say anything. You just stood there. Then he looked over his shoulder, to give you a piercing look.
"If you don't come at 11 am, how am I supposed to know if you'll ever come.." he said. You looked down at your watch one more time, even though you knew that the clock definitely was passed 11.
"Sorry. I thought you were sleeping in." you said. You took a chair, and sat it behind him, waiting for him to turn around so you could talk.
"I never sleep in, Y/N." He didn't even look at you when he said it, but his words felt strong, especially when he said your name. 
"I just did it to be nice. Now, let's talk." you could already feel that this was a bigger project.
He stopped writing, and just stared a out in the thin air. Then he turned himself around, but not the chair. He looked at you with a pair of baggy eyes. He put his face close to yours, so that you could feel his breating onto your face. Again, both annoyance and excitement embraced you. Then he looked down a bit, which also made you face were he looked.
"You even took your time to make coffee." His words made you feel so unprofessional, but you didnt say anything. You just nodded slightly. He then sat back again, which finally made you breath out again. 
"Is it hot?" he then asked. His expression changed from pissed and sleepy to curious and sleepy. You nodded to his question.
"Fun." He said, and before you knew it, he slapped it out of your hands, so that it fell down onto your lap. You screamed in pain, and stood up immediately, while he just laughed a bit at the beginning.
"What do you think you're DOING?" you felt the urge to push him of the chair, pull of his smirk and pull out all of his hair. But professionaly, you couldn't overreact, even though your parents were SOAKED in coffee that was way too warm to even drink.
"You want to get to know me, right? Hahahah." You sighed. Then you raised a brow.
"What are you gonna do about it? Looks like you peed in your pants." You could feel your face turn red. Not only because you were embarrassed, also out of anger because this boy thought that it was okay. This was ing sadistic! 
"I don't know if you know about this, but I can send you to isolation if you keep going." was your threat. He just started to laugh and turned around on his chair again. "I don't know if you know about this, but I've the one who has been in isolation the most out of all of the boys. My life is one big isolation already, so why would I care?" when he made your sentence into his own, you felt like your stomach turned. He made you feel so pissed of and uncomfortable in every-ing-way. But the last thing he said, did make you think a bit. His life was one big isolation, hm?
"If you know how to behave, why don't you? You might get out of here, you know." Cause it was true. Everyone could, in theory, get out if they got 'cured'. 
"You're so ing funny, aren't you!! Listen, I've been here for 6 years. Since I was 18 years old. There's a reason why section 3 is the hardest job, nobody gets out of here. Everyone gets fired, cause nobody can cure us." It almost sounded like a rap or something. He didn't even sound sad when he said any of that, he just sounded like he had embraced the fact that he would 'never' get out.
"Please, do not speak like that. I hope that you know it isn't true. And now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go clean my pants, okay?" He put his head a little to the side. Like he was suprised to hear you say that 'it wasn't true'. 

On your way to his bathroom, you heard him whisper "It usually scares people away... what's wrong with y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter