#2 - Can't Stop Loving You

[a few one shots] GuiLun's Love Stories

 

Can't Stop Loving You

-Forewords-

"Bye Gui. Love you," Wang Zi took a peck on Gui Gui's forehead, made her blushed especially when she heard the words 'Love you'.

Wang Zi smiled when he saw Gui Gui's reaction. He messed her hair before left.

Gui Gui still stood there in front of her house. She still can't believe that Wang Zi accepted to be her boyfriend.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Gui Gui turned around and saw her lovely sister, Hebe, was standing on the doorstep with a handsome tall boy.

"Jie, you saw it!" Gui Gui blushed.

She walked towards Hebe and just realized that handsome boy's presence. She gave Hebe a 'who is he' look.

"Gui, this is Aaron. Aaron Yan. And Aaron, this is Gui Gui, my little sister," Hebe started to introduce them to each other.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!" Gui Gui smiled sweetly but Aaron didn't smile back. He just stared at her with concern, made her felt a little uneasy.

What an arrogant boy! He doesn't smile back! Gui Gui thought angrily.

"Gui Gui, Aaron comes from States. He is going to live here," Hebe said simply.

"WHAT?" Gui Gui immediately screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" Hebe covered her ears.

"Live here?! Hell, no! I'm sure Mum won't agree!" Gui Gui shouted.

"Who says?" suddenly her Mum appeared. She came out because she heard Gui Gui's scream.

"I really agree," her Mum said.

"Huh? Why? Who is he for real? Why does Mum agree he lives here?" Gui Gui asked unbelievingly.

"He is..." Hebe started, but Aaron quickly spoke for the first time.

"I'm Hebe's boyfriend."

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

Live in the same roof with Aaron was so difficult for Gui Gui, because Aaron's presence made her felt uneasy. Her heart started to beat faster than usual and her cheeks often reddened when he was around.

Was it possible that she fell in love with Aaron?

But it meant she betrayed Wang Zi, her boyfriend, and Hebe, her own sister, right?

Until one day Gui Gui fought with Wang Zi because of Aaron, will Gui Gui's faith on Aaron fade away?

But, how was with her heart?