Can't Stop Loving You

[a few one shots] GuiLun's Love Stories

 

Can't Stop Loving You

Gui Gui laid on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She still can't believe that the people in her house were added one person.

The door was suddenly knocked, snapped Gui Gui out of her thought.

Hebe came in and sat on the bed as Gui Gui sat up.

"Jie, how can you not tell me that you've already had a boyfriend?" Gui Gui quickly protested.

Hebe chuckled a little. "Dui bu qi la..."

"But why must he live here?" Gui Gui asked confusedly.

"I've already said that he came from States, right? Nah...he doesn't have place to stay," Hebe explained.

Gui Gui just nodded, started to understand.

"Gui..." Hebe called.

Gui Gui stared at her, questioned her.

"Well, you know, I and Mum have already planned to go to the hot springs this weekend, so we won't be at home for two days. Take care of Aaron, okay?" Hebe winked.

"WHAT?!" once again, Gui Gui screamed on top her lung.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

The breakfast was filled by silence. It was the first day just Gui Gui and Aaron were at home, and for them, it was kinda awkward.

"Umm..I'm leaving," Gui Gui said after she finished her breakfast and walked to get out of the kitchen.

"Wait!" suddenly Aaron grabbed Gui Gui's hand, stopped her.

Gui Gui can feel her cheeks became hotter and she was sure that her cheeks were totally red now.

"You forget your cellphone," Aaron gave her the cellphone.

"Thank you," Gui Gui thanked him in a very small voice before rushed to her school.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

Aaron was sitting on the couch and watching television. He was waiting for Gui Gui patiently. Sometimes he glancet to the clock.

What does take her so long? He asked himself. She is supposed at home now. The school has ended an hour ago.

He stood up and started walking back and forth.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard. Aaron quickly rushed to the main door and saw Gui Gui locked the door.

"Gui Gui! Gui Gui! Hear my explanation, please!" Wang Zi's voice was heard from outside.

"No! You're a liar! You cheat on me!" Gui Gui shouted as her eyes became watery.

"Gui Gui! Please! I swear I really didn't kiss her! She is the one who kissed me!" Wang Zi pleaded.

"Liar! Leave me alone!" she cracked into cry.

She kept crying as Aaron just can watch her helplessly. Until finally Wang Zi gave up and decided to leave, Aaron approached Gui Gui who was leaning against the door.

"What's happened?" he asked softly.

Gui Gui lifted up her face. Her eyes were so red and her cheeks were wet. Aaron wiped her tears gently, made her heart jumped.

"What's happened?" he asked again.

She started to tell. She told that she saw Wang Zi kissed Xiao Xun, his ex-girlfriend and how liar Wang Zi is with his nonsense.

"Who will believe that Xiao Xun is the one who kissed her? He's totally a liar," she said angrily before cracked into tears again.

Aaron slowly reached out his hands and gently pulled her on his embrace.

Gui Gui immediately stopped crying, felt her heart was beating fast, her cheeks reddened.

"Don't cry..." he whispered and her hair lightly. He even placed his lips on her hair which made her heart pumped faster.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

That night, Gui Gui was still sad. She was mad at herself because instead thinking of Wang Zi, she thought about the way Aaron comforted her.

Suddenly Aaron was out of his room. He pulled Gui Gui got up from the couch.

"Go change! Let's go to the park!" Aaron said.

"But..."

"Just go change!" Aaron pushed her entered her room and closed the door.

After he was sure Gui Gui obeyed him, he took her cellphone that landed on the table.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

Gui Gui walked side by side with Aaron to the park. Gui Gui started to chat because she hated the silence between them.

"Aaron, how can you date my sister?" she asked.

Aaron thought for awhile before spoke. "Gui...do you still remembered your first love?" instead replied, he asked back.

Gui Gui stared at him confusedly. "Yes...I still remember..he is my neighbor when I was still child..." and she started to tell him the story.

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

"Is it true that you're leaving?" a little girl asked her neighbor sadly. She came early in the morning when she heard that from her sister.

"I'm sorry, Gui...but I must follow my parens," he told her. He was as sad as her, even he was sadder than her.

"Don't go! I don't want you to go!" that girl, Gui Gui, started to cry.

That boy felt sad to see her tears. He pulled her to his arms and whispered, "Don't cry...I promise when I grow up, I will come back to make you be my bride..."

"Promise?" she asked.

"Promise..."

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

"And then he left and never contact me again..." Gui Gui ended her story.

"Then why do you date Wang Zi if he promise you like that?" Aaron asked.

"Because he broke his promise! He hasn't come back even I've waited for him so many years!"

"What if he really come back?" Aaron asked seriously.

She shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe he will never come back."

Silence took them for awhile before Gui Gui broke it.

"How about you?" she asked.

Aaron turned and faced her. "What about me?"

"Do you still remember your first love?"

Aaron nodded. "Of course I remember her. I can't forget her even one day. I can't snap her out of my mind. And I can't stop loving her even she doesn't love me anymore..." he said as he looked into her eyes.

"Then, what's about my sis..."

She was interrupted. Aaron pulled her to him and kissed her. He kissed her gently and she just froze. He held her waist closer as he kissed her more passionate. She wanted to give up, to close her eyes and enjoy the kiss. And she was about to give up when a voice called her.

"Gui Gui..."

They pulled apart and turned to the owner of that voice.

And it was Wang Zi!

Gui Gui quickly rushed towards him. He wanted to walk away, but she stopped him.

"Wait, Wang Zi..."

"You text me and said you want to solve our problem. I think I can explain to you so I come here like you want...but what I just saw...is so unexpected," he said coldly.

"But I..."

He interrupted her. "Let's break up."

Gui Gui froze. She just watched him walked away.

Aaron approached her. He reached out his hand, wanted to touch her but she slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me! You're the one who asked Wang Zi to come, right? Then why did you kiss me? You want to destroy my relationship with Wang Zi? You plan this, don't you? You make him break me up! Are you happy now? I hate you!" she shouted angrily and ran back to her house, leaving Aaron behind.

When she reached home, she locked herself in her room. She threw herself on the bed.

Suddenly she heard knock on the door.

"Gui Gui...I'm sorry..." Aaron said from outside.

"Go away! I hate you!" she shouted.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! I admit I asked Wang Zi to come but I really didn't plan to kiss you! I know it's unforgivable...so I decide to leave..."

After awhile Aaron's voice wasn't heard anymore.

Gui Gui cried out loud. She didn't know how long she had cried but she just kept crying. She told herself she was so sad because she broke up with Wang Zi but her heart didn't say so. It told her that she was so regretted shouting like that to Aaron.

Then her cellphone rang. It was from Wang Zi.

"Hello?"

"Gui Gui? Are you crying?" he asked worriedly.

"Why are you calling?" she asked back.

"Gui Gui, I'm sorry. I don't know that's not you who text me. Aaron came to my house and explained everything. I'm so sorry..."

Gui Gui dropped her phone. She quickly ran downstairs just to find her Mum and Hebe who just arrived.

"Where's Aaron?" she asked.

"I think he's leaving back to States," Hebe replied confusedly. "What's wrong?"

Gui Gui suddenly hugged her and cried. "I'm sorry, Jie...I'm sorry for loving your boyfriend..."

"Silly...Aaron isn't my boyfriend," Hebe patted her back.

Gui Gui broke the hug. "But...he..."

"He is your childhood friend, our neighbor when you're still child. He said he wanted to fulfill his promise to you so he came back," this time her Mum spoke.

"But...he said he's your..." she stared at Hebe confusedly.

"My boyfriend? He said like that just because you already have a boyfriend," Hebe explained.

"Go dear! Go chase him!" her Mum pushed her to chase Aaron.

"Jia you!" Hebe encouraged her.

Gui Gui immediately rushed to the airport. She called a cab and quickly went. When she arrived, she ran as fast as she can.

"Don't go, Aaron! Don't go!" she whispered.

She was panic when she can't find him. She was about to give up when she saw him.

She ran even she was already tired. She hugged him from behind when she reached him.

"Aaron, don't go!" she cried.

Aaron turned around. He was surprised seeing Gui Gui there.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Don't go! Please don't go! Don't leave me again!" she pleaded.

"But I...I destroy your relationship with Wang Zi. And not care how many times I said to myself you don't love me anymore, I just can't stop loving you...so I think it's better to leave..." he said sadly.

"But I love you, Aaron!" Gui Gui hugged him. "I love you, don't care you're my first love or not, I love you. I can't stop loving you even I think you're my sister's boyfriend."

Aaron smiled and hugged her back. "Do you know I've waited you say those words for a long time?"

He pulled apart and held her chin. He leaned closer and kissed her eyelids, down to her nose.

"I love you," he whispered on her lips and then pressed his lips against her. Without doubt, she kissed him back. They kissed passionately and fell into their own world. They didn't care with people that watched them. What they cared now was even they ever tore apart, they can't stop loving each other.

 

 

End