[One-shot] #1 - Symphony of love

Guilun's One Shots

 

Symphony of love/ Magic love (ONE SHOT)

“Do you think you can always use magic to solve everything?” GuiGui shouted as tears welled up in her eyes.

It has been exactly four years since GuiGui and Aaron first met. However things were not that smooth. Let’s start with what happened to GuiGui. Two years back, she lost her only family member, her mother. However, during this period of grieve; Aaron was never there to comfort and help her go through this hardship. It was not his fault though. He is after all a famous magician and has to spend a lot of time traveling the world.

But he is still able to please GuiGui when he returns to Taiwan. How you may ask? Through what he does best, of course! Magic never failed to please GuiGui.

Until recently, GuiGui changed, Aaron changed, everything changed. Nothing seems to work out between them. Whenever they meet they start quarrelling almost immediately.
Even Aaron’s magic doesn’t seem to work anymore. Soon, they stop contacting each other.

However, on the first day of summer, they met each other again. They decided to work things out and went to the nearby café.

“How have you been?” Aaron asked, unable to stare at GuiGui in the eye.

“Fine, absolutely fine, in fact perfect.” She said rather coldly.

There was a moment of silence. Aaron did not know what to say. He was stuck, completely stuck.

“How about your magic, is it good?” Almost immediately GuiGui regretted asking. She did not want to know. She was not interested in magic, at least, not anymore.

“You want me to show you a trick? Maybe we might go back to being couples.” Aaron said quite jokingly. But he wasn’t joking. He wanted GuiGui to be his girlfriend again.

“Do you think you can always use magic to solve everything?” GuiGui shouted as tears welled up in her eyes.

The memories of how Aaron used his magic to please her whenever she was angry, sad, nervous, happy, excited or when she is bored. You could say almost every single minute.
Suddenly, it struck her. She knew why she wanted to end this relationship why she was always angry when they went out. Aaron never cared about how she felt, all he did was magic. He thought magic would make GuiGui happy; he never bothered to ask her about her troubles.

GuiGui suddenly stood up and rushed out of the café. Aaron then stood up and chased after her.

Aaron soon caught up with her, grabbed her by the arm and turned her around. Stood there for one second and suddenly planted passionate kiss.

GuiGui pulled away and slapped him and shouted, “What are you doing?”

“I tried caring for you. I tried thinking of others way to make you feel better. But I don’t know how. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to express my love for you. I do love you, GuiGui. I really do love you.” Aaron said staring straight into GuiGui eyes.

“I love you too.” GuiGui said as if her broken heart has been fixed back together.

Just like that, Aaron gave GuiGui another passionate and long kiss, in the middle of a busy street with everyone stopping to look at the famous magician’s girlfriend.