chap 4

My Strange Boyfriend

youngjae sighs heavily when he approaches his apartment room door. 

 

‘should i tell jaebum? should i not tell him?’ he whispers to himself, leaning against the door. youngjae looks at the street below them with worry running through his mind. suddenly, he feels the door swing open making him lose balance and fall backwards. he braces himself to hit the ground but strong arms catch him mid-fall. youngjae gasps, standing up quickly.

 

‘what the hell were you doing?’ youngjae is met with the face of a very confused jinyoung. youngjae furrows his eyebrows as to why jinyoung was in his apartment.

 

‘what the hell are you doing in my apartment?’ youngjae retorts with a sassy tone.

 

‘okay, 1.) don’t get sassy with me and 2.) jaebum made yugyeom some kimbap so he wouldn’t get hungry at work.” jinyoung hold up the pastel pink lunchbox in the air. youngjae’s shoulders slump down and his eyes get moist.

 

‘i’m sorry.’ youngjae whispers, trying not to cry. jinyoung looks behind him in a hurried manner and pushes youngjae backwards. jinyoung closes the door once they are out of the frame. he grabs youngjae by the shoulders, looking deeply into his eyes.

 

‘what’s wrong? did you and jaebum get into a fight?’ worry laces jinyoung’s voice.

 

‘a student kissed me today.’ youngjae whispers and his face contorts in sadness. jinyoung lets out a breath of relief, closing his eyes for a moment.

 

‘come home with me. we can talk it out like the good ol’ days.’ jinyoung pats youngjae’s shoulder and drags him to his house.

 

—-

 

‘okay so tell me what happened fully.’ jinyoung puts down a cup of tea in front of youngjae’s slumped body.

 

‘so this girl in my class came up to me, jung hain, and introduced herself on the first day of school. i realized that she was the little sister of one of jaebum’s close friends so i was mistakenly friendly with her. she was helpful and nice and just a great student all around. today i told her to stay after class to thank her and she,’ youngjae’s voice cracks,’ and she kissed me.’

 

jinyoung hums in response while looking down at the cup of tea in his hands, ‘this is a dilemma.’

 

‘jinyoung,’ youngjae grabs his hands in a desperate manner, ‘what should i do? i don’t want this relationship to be thrown off of of the rails because of a misunderstanding.’

 

‘tell him.’ jinyoung concludes,’just tell him like it is. he will understand, i promise.’

 

youngjae breathes out, ‘i-i should go. i don’t want him to worry. thank you for helping.’ youngjae hugs jinyoung tightly before exiting his apartment.

 

—-

short chapter sorry :(((

how is this so far?