CHAPTER 5 - THOUGHTS

Status Updated

Jimin looked back and saw Namjoon. He was running towards Jimin while his hair was waving with the air. Jimin was nervous of what he might do to him. 

 

"Wait... what? Jungkook just wait for me here okay?" Namjoon tightly grabbed his hand but he did not refused to hold hands.​Namjoon pulled him over and they went to the stage.



"Hey everyone!!!" Namjoon shouted on the microphone to grab some attention.



"I want you to meet my new boyfriend!!!" Namjoon was drunk and he doesn't know what he was doing. Jimin just smiled at the crowd. He saw Jungkook walking out and seemed to be unhappy of what happened.

 

Jimin immediately went down the stage and went to Jungkook. 

 

"Jungkook! Wait!" Jungkook did not respond and just continued walking.



"Jungkook... please... can we just talk..." Jungkook just ignored him.



"Okay then! If that's what you want! Then go!" He was not expecting that Jungkook will react like that.

 

Jimin went back to Taehyung's house.

 

"What happen to Jungkook?" Worried Taehyung asked Jimin.



"I tried to talk to him but he doesn't want to..."



"I think he needs some time."



"I think so..." Jimin responded wistfully. He went to the bench where Jungkook sat a while ago.
 

Suddenly...


"Oh thank God that I found you. I was looking for you since you left me there." Jungkook pointed on a tree where Jimin told him to wait. He's confused on why Jimin is not talking to him.

 

Jimin was SHOOK!

 

"How shameless you are for coming back after you ignored me so many times." Taked a few seconds for Jimin to respond.

 

"What? I was literally standing there for a few minutes just to wait for you."



"Wow! Your acting skills needs to improve. Stop lying to me Jungkook. You walked out because of drunk Namjoon's joke."



"Wait. I walked out? and what was even the joke of Namjoon?"



"Huh? So you weren't there when that happened?"



"Happened what?"



"The Namjoon thingy?"



Jungkook nodded.



"Nevermind, let's just go home."



So they went to the car and Jimin still can't stop thinking of the strange thing that happened.



"If that wasn't Jungkook, then who?" Jimin thought about what he saw.