CHAPTER 4 - QUESTION

Status Updated

Jimin went to his room and looked for a box full of staff form the past. He saw a photobook of his highschool life. When he opened it all the lights turned off. So, Jungkook quickly run to Jimin's room to get a flashlight since its night and dark. 

 

"Can you go with me in the storage room to get some candles so that it can light up the house? Please..." Jungkook beg Jimin with his cute puppy eyes and bunny teeth. Jimin doesn't want to go with him but Jungkook insisted. 

 

"Ok then. Can I have the flashlight?" 

"Sure..." 

 

Jimin was scared but he showed Jungkook that he was brave. While they were walking through the living room someone tightly grabbed Jimin's hand.

 

"Let me hold your hand." Jungkook wants to help Jimin decrease his fear.

"Oh. Please don't"

 "Why?"

"I don't like holding hands... let's keep it that way."

 

Jungkook did not know that Jimin hates to do that. At least he learned something knew from Jimin. He doesn't know what's the reason but he thinks that it is because of the Jimin's past.

They got the candles that they wanted and the lights turned back on.

 

"Thank god!" Jimin had a breath of relief.

 

Jimin will go to Taehyung's Night Out Party and Jungkook will come with him. They remembered that Taehyung will have a surprise on that party. They got ready and went to the car. It will be until 6:00 am and Jungkook is a sleepy kid. He stays up late just to play video game. So he can probably stay awake until 6:00 am.

 

Jungkook is the one driving a car while Jimin is on his phone checking twitter and listening to music.

 

" What a heavy traffic! Jimin can you please turn on the radio. I'm slowly becoming to be sleepy." Jungkook was a little bit worn-out.

 

Jimin looked on the outside and saw some police officer investigating a dead body.

 

Jimin: " It looks like someone has been killed again."

Jungkook: "I feel sorry for them..."

"What if one of our friends is dead?" Jimin randomly asked a question.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean... Its... Just answer my question."

" Uhmm.. I will be sad and depress..."

"Ok then..." Jimin smiled at Jungkook. But Jungkook was still confused why Jimin asked that question.

 

They arrived at the house of Taehyung. It was like a mansion and has a large pool. Taehyung welcomed them and gave them drinks.

 

"Why did you came late?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"It was because of that stupid traffic."

"As usual. But have fun in my party!" Taehyung went to a group of people and started dancing.

 

Jimin went to Jungkook who is sitting on a bench alone. He seems to be thinking of something."

 

"Jungkook! Why are you all alone in here?" Jimin asked.

"Just thinking about what happened just a while ago."

"What happened?"

"The accident... while I was driving the car."

"and?"

"I dreamt about that when I was in school sleeping in class."

"Really! oh my god. That's amazing!" Jimin being sarcastic.

"but-"

"Now let's go and stop fooling me with your jokes." Jimin pulled Jungkook from the bench and Jungkook walked sluggishly.

"Jimin!" Someone called Jimin while they were walking.