CHAPTER 1 - UNWANTED

Status Updated

typing... 'Good morning guys, starting off the day with a coffee! <3<3<3.' (click)...post...tweet...

 

Jimin trying to let people know about his life on Twitter and Facebook. Waking up early at exactly 4:30am and cooking breakfast before Jungkook wakes up from his fathomless sleep. 

 

Jungkook: "Good Morning!"... he woke up.

 

hugging Jimin at the back while he is cooking.

 

Jimin: "Here's your food. Eat it fast so that you will not be late for work."

 

Jungkook looking at Jimin's eyes, he felt twitchy, Jimin seems to be confused on what is happening.

 

Jimin: "Is there any problem?" 

 

Jungkook: "None. I'm just going to eat this and get ready for work."

 

Jimin: " Um, Okay then."

 

Jimin went to his computer and checked what is on his news feed.

 

a few minutes later. Jungkook went to say good bye and left to go to work.

 

Jungkook, has this psychic power. While driving, he thought of what he dreamt last night. 

 

Suddenly, he noticed that traffic was very heavy that the cars are barely moving. He went out of his car to see what has made a protracted traffic.

 

At the house. Jimin the tv...

 

" A boy named Suga was dead after a car accident..."... said the news reporter...

 

Perturbed Jimin called Jungkook on the phone...

 

Jimin (on the phone) : "Jungkook are you okay there?"

 

Jungkook: "Yes. Bye." (ended the phone call)

 

Jungkook was shaking inside of the car because he saw a boy's dead body laying on the road and surrounded by many people. 

 

"I saw that on my dream..." whispering to himself.