Chapter 16

I'm The Boy, You're The Girl

 

can this be a break up

the exams were nearly ending, but doesn't xiao lun's problems are getting better, actually it got worst. he has to leave after mo shing's 17th b-day, which is 2 weeks from now. xiao lun went to wait for mo shing outside the music theatre of their school(F.Y.I their rich)xiao lun can hear mo shing playing a new piece, he smiled and happy that mo shing had become mature over the months, she was no longer playing pranks, she focused herself on her studies and music.
he didn't notice the song was finished , he could hear the teacher talking to mo shing about something.

teacher:another perfect song, mo shing you should accept the offer that school of art in canada offered you?
mo shing:i'm planning to submit my application form but i need to finish some stuff here. but miss beth, i'll tell you as soon as i finish my stuff here in taiwan.
miss beth:ok, good luck hon.

xiao lun was shocked, mo shing never brought up anything about this. he felt like a load of books were put on his shoulders. mo shing was planning to leave him yet he didn't know."planning to submit application form?!?! i'm sure she was just joking"xiao lun convinced himself. then, mo shing came out from the door, she wans stunned to see xiao lun there.
mo shing:oh, ah bu you're here.
xiao lun:hehe... umm wana grab some snacks?
mo shing:ok.
xiao lun held her hands, he can something was bothering mo sign, yet he doesn't dare to ask.however, sooner or later he will know. they sat down on their usual spot.they were fiddling each other's hand, playing thumb wrestling and just playing anything they can.
xiao lun:so, do you have anything to tell me?
mo shing:huh?um... nothing why?
xiao lun:nothing.i have to go. see you later.
xiao lun gave a quick peck to mo shing on the lips.
mo shing:but, wait-
too late, xiao lun flee away as fast as he can, he ran to his sports car.he drove away full speed, xiao lun can't believe mo shing couldn't tell him, he was her boyfriend yet she can't trust him. xiao lun thought maybe mo shing never really love him, he was just being played yet he felt for it. and to think, he wanted to give up his dreams for her. he will not fall for it again, and it's revenge time. he got home nd told xia jie and ya tou about the news, unfortunately they knew about it. this made xiao lun furious, he thought xia jie and ya tou was on his side. before ya tou and xia jie explained, xiao lun pretend that he understood but he was planning for revenge. he said to himself"i'll forget that i've love you".
the next day, mo shing was happy because she finished a piece especially for xiao lun acted like he forgot about everything but in his mind were full of unpleasant surprises.they went straight to the music theatre. mo shing was confident that xiao lun would love the song and started playing
lyrics:
you are the one i've been searching for
you are the one i wanth to spend my whole life with
i love you forever you and i
together wo de ai
i love you until eternity
you are the one for me
forever you and i
xiao lun loved the song but he can't take his mind off the fact that mo shing doesn't want to tell him about it, so he go according to plans.
mo shing:ah bu, you love it? i didn't go to sleep last night, i-
she was cut of by xiao lun's reaction
xiao lun:what song was that?!?it sounds so horrible!!!you write that for me?!?
gui, i'm sorry but i hate it!!!
you can tell mo shing was about to cry but she hold it.
mo shing:oh...it's ok i was just messing around anyway...remember what's coming soon?
xiao lun:what?!
mo ahing:my b-day, you forgot?
xiao lun:oh, i totally forgot, i was having fun playing this new game in the internet...anyways, can you change your clothes, you look fat!
mo shing:really...xiao lun i have to go.
xiao lun:hey!
mo shing:remember to pick me up at 7 later ok?
then, she left. xiao lun wanted to comfort her but he couldn't move from his position.outside, mo shing cried, the sound echoed on the empty school corridor. she covered preventing loud gasping and sound of crying. she went out to a nearby tree, and sat down under the tree thinking of the painful event just now. she tried to consider the possibilities of why xiao lun was like that yet it made her cry more. she cried like a little getting in the woods with no hope. mo shing had never felt like this before yet cry ike this before. the thought of xiao lun's reaction just made her tears flow rapidly, she skipped school and went home.
xiao lun was worried nevertheless he pretend he didn't care, even a hint of sadness he didn't let it escape.