Chapter 6

I'm The Boy, You're The Girl

 

let me date or concequence

before school ended. xomething was bothering xia jie so she walked to mo shing.
xia jie:mo shing,will yous brothers let you date?
mo shing:of course, i have a perfect plan to make them say yes.just wait and see.
mo shing went home straight, she didn't bother go to her basketball practice.when she got home, she took out her prankster kit. there's 2 hours before her brothers come home from their atcivities.she went to places where her brothers go first when they arrive home and started her job.first, she went the garage and saw ao quan's precious motorcycle.she used some tools to remove the parts and went to the kitchen, she knows wei lian would get some water but instead she replaced it with vingar.then, she went to xiao yu's room. she cut the strings of xiao yu's beloved guitar.after awhile, she went to ah wei's door and taped some wires to ah wei's doorknob.the wires can create eclectric shock.mo shing used her evil laughed.she took a break and checked the clock, there was only an hour and fifteen minutes. she ran to xiao jie's collections of caps and sewed stuff toy ears, mo shing laughed while doing her job.lastly, she went to wang zi's car and sprayed rainbow colors around the car. before the boys entered, mo shing sat on the sofa pretending to watch tv.she stopped them, before they went to their places.
mo shing:my beloved, handsome brothers. come and join me with this cookies i made.(she gave them a big smile)
ao quan:what did you do again?
xiao yu:did you created an explosion in the neighbor's mailbox again?
mo shing:no, i just wanna ask if...i can date?
boys:NO!
mo shing:twin brother,you're against me too?
wang zi:momo,i'm sorry
mo shing:HUMPH!!
they all went to their places, mo shing start counting.
mo shing:1...2...3...
boys:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
mo shing chuckled how she knows her brothers so much
boys:YOU"RE DEAD!!!
they chased her, but she was very fast at running
mo shing:let me date?
boys:no!!!
mo shing:fine...ao quan i have duckie with me(ao quan's favourite stuff toy)wei lian...i have you're favourite balnket....xiao yu i have your cds..ah wei i have your psp .....xiao jie i have your favorite book,three little pigs and wang zi i have your baby pic when you were wearing girl dresses.
boys:NO WAY!!!
mo shing:let me date!!!
boys:fine!
mo shing ran down holding their stuff and gave it to them.
ah wei:whose the guy?
mo shing:ding xiao lun!
ao quan:what is his sister daya, that big teeth
mo shing just rolled her eyes
wei lian:and that tall xiao man who get into my nerves
mo shing walked to the sofa and sat down, apparently, xaio lun's sisters know her brothers but they are in bad terms.all of them finished their complains and face mo shing who was just starig at them
mo shing;well, i guess everyone knows each other. goodnight guys!!
mo shing went up to her room
boys:hey!!!
mo shing locked the door behind her,she thought about the kiss and she start cursing xiao lun
mo shing:damn you, xiao lun. i hate you so much but i still ove you until now!!!!GRRR!!