Chapter 15

I'm The Boy, You're The Girl

 

2nd monthsary... additional to the team

it's been two months since mo shing were couples, ya tou and tong tong had found out on the 1st month since mo shing and xiao lun didn't want to hide it, so was mo shing's brother. they didn't bother doing anything to destroy their relationship. they were a happy couple but 1st term exam is coming to a start and mo shing was busy with her studies and piano rehearsals, so was xiao lun with his studies and plans of going back to america. mo shing doesnt know about the whole "going back to america and xaio lun is a starlet in america" thing cause aaron was xiao lun's screen name and mo shing never bother watching tv, but she never noticed xiao lun became more and more busy because she was busy as well.it was a very hot day that you can even fry an egg on your car roof, but that doesn't stop xiao lun and mo shing to meet up in their favourite place-the playground for their 2nd monthsary.mo shing came to the playground on time but xaio lun was nowhere to be found, the sun shone high above the sky, mo shing was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of bubble short yet the heat was a killer.she was holding a bag, it was a t-shirt for xiao lun."xiao lun is late for almost half an hour, he's never late like this...only recently.i'm sure he has a good explanation"mo shing considered. finally, xiao lun had arrived, he was all sweaty and was panting, it seems like he ran around the world.
mo shing:ah bu, what happened?where were you?
xiao lun:i'm sorry gui!!i was busy preparing some stuff....here i bought you a stitch stuff toy.
mo shing gave xiao lun's favorite smile, it was medium stitch stuff toy wearing a t-shirt with an "happy 2nd monthsary guigui" written on the front.mo shing was very happy and it was her turn to give her monthsary present.
mo shing:thank, ah bu!...here a t-shirt i personally made for you.
she handed the bag, xiao lun took the t-shirt out. it was a white t-shirt, with a heart shape. on the heart shape says "AH BU, I LOVE YOU". xiao lun can't explain how happy to have a girlfriend like her. then later on, xiao un noticed that mo shing was wearing the sme t-shirt but the words were"guigui, i love you". xiao lun was amused how his girlfriend can be surprising sometimes then, he took off his t-shirt and change into the t-shirt mo shing gave. mo shing just smiled sweetly. they sat on a bench facing the sea, they sat there for almost 5 hours just chatting and eating snacks, the sun start to hide behind the beautiful sea. xiao lun wrapped his arms around mo shing, they intertwined their hands. they were so close that xiao lun can here each jump mo shing's heart made, he could smell felt mo shing's smooth skin. xiao lun can't imagine living a life without mo shing by his side yet it soon will happen, he tried to pursue daya and his mom to let him stay but it was no good.xiao lun can't let go of mo shing when the time comes, he doesn't know how to tell her yet just before the school year ends(a.k.a 4months)he'll be heading back to america and sign "sunshine entertainment industry"'s contract. on the other hand, mo shing was hoping that they can stay like this forever, yet she knows there can't be a relationship this perfect. she knows it's been awhile since they saw each other because of the loads of work and rehearsals.later on, mo shing broke away from the hug. she look into xiao lun's brown chocolate eyes, as she stare she can even see he ow reflection. from that stare she knows somethings up yet she was afraid to know. then mo shing snapped out of what she was thinking.
mo shing:ah bu, my ah bu...
xiao lun:hm?
mo shing:what have you been doing lately?it's been awhile since we went out.
xiao lun:oh, i was busy studying...you know exam is coming.hehehe
mo shing:oh, you know miss tian liked my piece, you know the song i made on our 1st monthsary. are you coming to the musical show after our exams?
xiao lu:of course, i can't miss my most beautiful girlfriend play the piano.
mo shing:ah bu, if anything happens to our relationship promise me we'll fix it?
xiao lun:promise.
after another hour, xiao lun sent mo shing home. xiao lun went home straight, on the proces he thought about what he wanted and planned to confront daya and his mom.however, he decided to talk to xia jie.
when he got home, he knocked on xia jie's door. xia jie opened the door, and she knew what xiao lun wants to talk about.
xia jie:what's your plan?
xiao lun:i'm planning to tell mom and daya.i'm gonna stay but i'm sure they won't listen to me.
xia jie:you wana tell ya tou?
xiao lun:if this makes me stay, why not?
xia jie:brother, you sure?
xiao lun:yes, this is what i want.
xia jie:ok.
later that night, the triplets had their meeting in xia jie's room.
ya tou:is that true xiao lun lun?
xiao lun gave a sad nod.
ya tou:well!im gonna help you protest, and i'm sure mei jie will help you too.
then, they told mei mei too.
they were prepared to tell daya and their mom about the deal, daya couldn't understand how xiao lun just give up.
daya:xiao lun, it's your choice, dad wouldn't want you to let go of your dreams, so do mom and i.
xiao lun can't take it anymore, how could they not understand his feelings
xiao lun:HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT MY FEELINGS?THIS IS NOT I WANT, THIS IS DAD'S DREAM FOR ME.YET YOU GUYS CAN'T LET GO OF DAD!HE'S LONG GONE!I'M SURE HE WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE HIS ONLY SON DOING STUFF THAT'S AGAINST HIS WILL!MOM I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
mom:ARE YOU NOW AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND?
xiao lun:NO!I WANA STAY BECAUSE I WANT TO FOLLOW MY DREAMS AS A PIANIST NOT AN ACTOR!I WANT TO MAKE SONGS NOT ACT!
mom:FINE FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, LET'S SEE WHO CARES ABOUT IT?
xia jie:I'LL DO!CAUSE MOM YOU NEVER HEARD WHAT XIAO LUN COULD CAUSE ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT DAD!
ya tou:don't you remember what you use to say when we were young, "don't give up on your dreams"?
mei mei:mom, can't you respect my baby brother's decision, he had follow what you want over this past years yet you can't grant his only wish. as for you sister, i can't believe you don't understand xiao lun's situation? i know you want to be a designer yet you followed what mom said, to be a talent manager. shame on you.let's go guys.
mei mei brought an angry xia jie, a crying ya tou and an upset xiao lun to a cafe shop nearby.
mei: ah di, are you ok?
xiao lun:fine...
ya tou:can't believe mom and daya jie can do that...*sigh*
xia jie:we used to be a happy family but after dad died and xiao lun left, it changed...mei jie remmber when we were in a row and we would braid our hair?
mei:duh!the was 1 of my favorite days.
they all talked about their past, it seems like they're going to be one team