6. Chapter

Answer

The party continued into the night. More and more people came and the music was so loud that I couldn’t hear my own thoughts. But strangely I really enjoyed that. I mean, it felt so long when I actually was in a crowded place with my friends... of course I was happy. I talked to everybody and for some reason also everybody was looking for my company. Except Jaebum, who after our conversation avoided but at the same time always followed me with his eyes. I knew it, because sadly I often caught his gaze, which was burnt my whole body. Permanently. I wanted him. Every part of him. His lips, his body, his touch, his soul.

’Jimin, are you okay?’ Yerin leaned to me and tried to overscream the music.

’Yeah, why?’

’Your face seemed... well... a little bit... ...’ I immediately blushed and looked at Jaebum. He was grinning. He knew me so well that there was no way that he didn’t know, what I was thinking. Sh*t.

’Please don’t be ridiculous!’

’Whatever’ she laughed. I couldn’t say there. It was a humiliating. Nobody could hear our chat with Yerin but still. I just wanted to disappear ’Hey, where are you going?’

’Just grab a drink or something’ and so I went to the bar quickly. I asked for a tequila. The more stronger the more better. After I drank it I shook my head. It was very strong. Suddenly the „Turn All the Lights On” from T-Pain was played. I loved that song. It was old but good. 2 girls next to me became also really excited. They were trainees at the JYP ent. but I didn’t know their names ’Very catchy song, right?’ I smiled.

’Yeah... but not just that’ they grinned and screamed. I didn’t really understand them... until ’Look’ they pointed somewhere.

’What?’ I asked but then everything became clear. Jackson, Yugyeom and Junior were dancing and it was freestyle. Everyone gathered around them and was clapping or shouting.

’Oh my gosh, look at Junior, he’s so fit’ the girls were jumping. You know... they were so right. Junior looked really hot and his dance was so amazing. I mean, people usually say that Jackson and Yugyeom the best dancers and yes their moves are so smooth... but personally I always thought that Jaebum and Junior are the best in dancing. They expressed their feelings very well with every steps and moves. So for me Junior stand out the most. Moreover the fact that he is my date... I smiled involuntarily. All of sudden a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the pub.

’What the hell... Ayeon?’ I stopped when I saw, who grabbed me ’Why did you do that? Why did you pull me out?’

’Why did I do that? I can ask the same’ she looked at me angry.

’What?’ I became confused.

’Don’t act stupid... don’t you dare!’

’Okay... I don’t understand anything... at all’

’Are you Junior’s date? Like for real?’

’What? We came together but....’

’I didn’t ask that! Is he your date? You 2 are dating?’

’No...’

’Then why did Jaebum tell me that?’

’What? Did he tell you that?’

’Yeah... is he lying?’

’No...’

’Ohh, so then you 2 are dating...’

’No... it’s not like that’

’It’s not like that? Do you hear yourself Jimin?’

’Ayeon...’

’It’s a date or not?’

’Listen...’

’It’s a date or not?’

’Please...’

’ANWSER ME! IT’S A DATE OR NOT?’

’YES IT IS’ I said nervously ’It is, okay? But it was random. He came to my dorm and just asked me. I didn’t want to come... but he was so nice’

’You are the worst friend’ she looked at me dissappointed.

’What? Just because I came with him?’

’As his date...’

’Ayeon...’

’You are the worst because he likes you’

’IT’S NONSENSE!’

’And you also like him’

’It’s not true... okay? It’s not true...’

’Do you think that I’m and idiot? When he wanted to became your friend again, I knew that I will loose him’

’What are you talking about? You are his best friend’

’How can you be so freaking naive? You are his best friend! You always were... I was just secondary!’

’I didn’t even talk him for 5 months. Don’t you remember? Jaebum and Junior, both of them went to you’

’And? Were you lonely? No... because you always had plenty of guy friends. I had just 2... Jaebum and Junior’

’You had me... and Yerin as well’

’It’s not the same and you know that. Junior is the sweetest... and he’s so loyal. Do you even know, why he stopped being friends with you?’

’Because I wasn’t as important as Jaebum to him’

’No... because he liked you... and now too!’

’What?’

’He always liked you... but you liked Jaebum... and to be honest we all knew that Jaebum liked you too, except himself. Junior always put his friendship before love... that’s why he didn’t looked for your company. But he still always cared for you. In that 5 months, he really suffered. He really missed you’

’No way...’ I began to have tears in my eyes. I just couldn’t believe that. It sounded so impossible. I mean Junior... liked me... moreover still likes me? I never noticed it. Never ever. When we were friends, he was a sweetheart but I thought it’s just his personality.

’Then came Sana... I don’t know a lot about this, but Jaebum began to like her. There was a night, when I hanged out together with Jaebum and Junior... and he just told us. And so, Junior knew that now he can try with you. And maybe he will have chance as well’

’Did he know about Sana and Jaebum? But... he didn’t say anything to me’

’Why would he? It wasn’t his business... but when you were sad, wasn’t he there?’

’He was...’ I said quietly ’But Jaebum... he kissed me at my birthday’

’Yeah... and they fought about it... they are not that good friends anymore like before... because of you’

’Why did you tell me this just now? You always knew, why the things happened in this way’

’Because I assumed, if you knew the truth, you would hang out with him again... and you don’t deserve him... honestly’

’I don’t understand you... I just don’t get it’

’You are selfish Jimin’

’Excuse me?’

’You are selfish... you took away him from me’

’Are you insane? He doesn’t belong to you... he isn’t an object!’

’Shut up! I hate you... I hate you so much!’she shouted then left me alone. She went home. I was shocked. Very schocked. What the heck just happened? Ayeon hates me, because Jaebum told her, that Junior is my date... and Junior... he likes me... does he really like me? And why Jaebum told Ayeon this dating thing, when he knew that Ayeon is in love with Junior... and was Ayeon ever my friend? Did she always hate me so much? Or what? I was so confused... I had to drink... a lot! I went back to the pub and ordered for 5 tequilas.

’Drink like there’s no tomorrow Jimin’ I said to myself and so I drank everything, what I could. To be honest I never drank so much at once, so the feeling was so weird. After a while I knew for sure that I wasn’t sober anymore but very drunk. After all I had 6 tequilas. I began to break a way through the crowd. I had to find Junior. I wanted to talk to him. I needed him right now. The problem was that I could hardly walk. There was so many people in the pub. Everyone was pushing me and nobody’s face was familiar at all. Where were the others? I was looking for Junior in despair. Then for Yerin... but I couldn’t find them. Suddenly someone stopped in front of me and gently took my hand. He led me out of the crowd in a much quieter location. I was so drunk that I didn’t worry at all that perhaps I’m kidnapped or something. I just followed the stranger...who truly wasn’t a real stranger.

’Jaebum?’ I looked up ’Why is pulling me everybody out of the pub tonight? I'm not jumping rope... I’m a burrito!’ I laughed.

’Oh my god. Are you drunk?!’

’Me? No... I still can count... 1,2,3,4... sh*t I miss Lee Hi’

’How much did you drink?’

’Just 6 tequilas’

’Jimin! Are you crazy? You can’t drink that much!’

’Ohh shut up! It’s none your business, okay? Why don’t you deal with your girlfriend? Stupid! Leave me alone!’ I pushed him away. At the same time I lost my balance.

’Be careful!’ he caught me.

’Don’t order me! When I want to loose my balance then I will’

’Yeah, yeah sure’ he rolled his eyes and we slowly sat down on the floor.

’I want Junior!’ I looked at him angrily. He let me go but stayed next to me.

’Why do you suddenly like him so much?’ he became a little bit nervous.

’Because he cares about me... at least him’

’I care about you too’

’No... your life is around Sana. She’s your best girl’ It was so ridiciolus that I was still rational even when I was so drunk.

’It’s not true... you are my best girl. You always will be’ he pull me closer and I leaned to his chest.

’Then why didn’t you want to be with me? Why didn’t you choose me?’

’Maybe I'm scared because you mean more to me than any other person. You are everything I think about’ he suddenly hugged me thight.

’I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip’I confessed with a smile ’You know... you used to be very funny. Eveybody thought that you are a very cold guy, but you were not... you were really funny!

’It was just because of you’

’What?’

’I tried to be funny because of you. I liked your smile. It was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen’ I sat up quickly and tried to hide my face.

’You are adorable when you’re blushing’ he laughed and with a big smile leaned to me closer. I felt so hot. He was so perfect ’You are gorgeous Jiminnie. You are abosuletly stunning’ he whispered to me. I closed my eyes. In the next moment I felt his soft lips on mine. His tongue asked for permission, which I gave him. Our tongues have started to dance very wild. He pulled me more closer and ran hand through my hair... and somehow, at that moment, I knew I was doing something wrong. All the alcohol were gone out of my head.

’STOP’ I shouted suddenly ’Oh my god... you have a girlfriend... sh*t, oh sh*t...’

’Jimin, listen to me...’

’NO! You listen to me! How could we do that? How could I do that? Sana... oh my god Sana will hate me!’ my tears began to flow.

’Jimin...’

’Shut up! Oh my god, oh my god... I need to find Junior...’

’I BROKE UP WITH SANA! TONIGHT! SHE WENT HOME ALREADY!’

’What...?’

’I broke up with her...’

’Why?!’

’Because...’ he sighed ’She wasn’t like you at all... I know that nowadays I wasn’t looking for your company and I didn’t talk to you... but I wanted to clarify my feelings. Tonight when I saw you I knew that I wanted you, only you’

’Are you drunk too or what?’

’What? No, I’m sober... look, I know that I’m complicated but...’

’No,you are not complicated but a big jerk! You play with everybody’s feeling. Why would you break up with Sana after 3 weeks? After 3 weeks Jaebum! You didn’t even give her chance!’

’ Because subconsciously I always knew that I need you!’

’Then you won’t have hurted my feelings so many times... but you did’

’Jimin...’

’No Jaebum... don’t play with me! You’ve just broken with Sana and we kissed! We shouldn’t have... I bet Sana is crying at home... and we kissed... I’m horrible...’

’Jimin, I like you. Do you understand me? I like you... I was afraid to love someone so much, but not anymore. I want you... please’

’No... stop! Stop this bullsh*t. I suffered so much because of you... please leave me alone! Please! I cried and then ran away. On my way I called Junior, who immediately picked up his phone.

’Jimin, sorry I had to help to Yugyeom and Bambam to come home. They were so drunk they couldn’t walk at all... but I’m going back.

’No’ I said.

’ARE YOU CRYING? WHAT HAPPENED? IS SOMEONE HURTED YOU? WAITING FOR ME!’

’No please... I’m on my way to your dorm. Please don’t come here’

’Jimin’

’Wait for me there!’ and I hung up the phone. After 20 Minutes I was Junior in front of their dorm. Luckily there wasn’t anybody except him, who looked worried.

’Jimin, I was afraid!’

’Junior’ I shouted and ran to him. I hugged him so thightly. He hugged me back and gently my back.

’What happened?’ he looked at me and I told him everything. He just listened to me but didn’t say a word. Nothing. It stressed me out. I didn’t know, what he was thinking.

’Do you hate me right?’ I burst into tears again ’I know that I’m a horrible person but please don’t hate me!

’Jimin, listen... I don’t hate you... I still like you!’

’But I kissed Jaebum...’

’I don’t care. It happened... we can’t do anything against it. I know just 1 thing...’

’What?’

’You mean so much to me. You're the last thing I want to lose’

’I must have done something right to deserve you in my life' I whispered to him. Junior laughed a little bit and leaned to my lips. Then he gently kissed me. It was different like the kiss with Jaebum. It was more gently but I really enjoyed it. Junior was a such a good kisser.

’Now come’ he smiled and we walked into the house, in his room. It was the first night in my life, which I spent at someone’s dorm... but it wass still lovely.

What will happen in the next morning? In the next chapter it will be revealed. Junior and Jimin? And Jaebum?

 

Hi there!! :) First of all thank you for all your comment!! You are so niiice!!! :) Secondly sorry for the waiting but I had lots of things to do, but I hope you will enjoy this chapter too! Please write comment, you know, I will continue when you guys write me lots of comment :D thaankyou very muuch! *-*^^ I want to know your opinion about Ayeon, Jaemin and junior-jimin moments!!! thank you :)comment! :)