5. Chapter

Answer

3 weeks have passed since the last time Jaebum talked to me. I would like to say that I beared the things very well but I didn't. Honestly I was shadow of myself and felt alone, avoided everybody, who I just could, became depressed and negative about everything. I focused only on my music and on the workout, which I didn't quit of course. How could I when I had so much stress?

It was also frustrating that somehow my secret wasn't secret anymore. I was 100% percent sure about that. Maybe Jackson was right and my feelings towards Jaebum were always so obvious that I hide them needlessly. How did I suspect that in the end everyone has noticed the situation? Because after that night suddenly2 guys - who till then didn't deal with this whole thing - were really worried about me and they didn't say it but felt sorry for me. I refer to Mark and Youngjae. The others knew my story but these 2 made me realize how big concern I am to my friends. I was literally in the center of their attention. Partly it was very nice of them but on the other hand they constantly reminded me of the sadness. Especially Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, Yerin and Ayeon. I usually commuted between our dorm with Yerin and the practice rooms or gym in the JYP ent. So Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom spent most of their time with me when they were in the JYP building and scolded their leader in front of me to make me feel better... in theory. I think they did this rather because I continued the training besides followed a strict diet as well... and lost 7 kg in 3 weeks. Okay maybe it sounds a little bit unhealthy but like I said the gym helped me to relax and the diet to cleanse. So yeah, they were angry at Jaebum... the funny thing that I mentioned them like 100 times that I do this because of myself not because of him moreover that I'm really fine and I'm not a baby, I know what I do... but nevermind. Unfortunately Yerin and Ayeon were also not better. They didn't spoke with Sana! I'm not kidding. They avoided her or found excuses to not to be in her company. It was so ridiculous and childish. I mean, I didn't even hate her or Jaebum... but my friends overreacted everything... and it wasn't a problem either, that they behaved like that with their own member or co-worker... no. Thank God Jaebum and Sana didn't notice anything. Nothing at all.

I think they lived in that certain pink fog and didn't care about anything else. To be honest at first it really hurted. I needed Jaebum's company even though he just disappeard out of my life after my permisson in the 'Sana thing'. He just began to hang out with her a lot, whenever he had time so in that 3 weeks I haven't seen him at all. I mean we have an upcoming tour and he participates on the reherseals but we don't have duet so I met him rarely and even then he didn't look at me or notice me.

I thought I'm going to be crazy because of that. I was already dissappointed because I had to let my feelings go... with more or less success but still... and then I felt that I lost him as a friend too. I was totally broken. Nobody could understand me. Then came Junior. He was the only one, who acted and treated me so normally as if nothing happened, if everything would be okay... and maybe it sounds ridiculous but it helped a lot. I don't say that the things got better because I was still desperate but with him I didn't see myself as pitiful as I was. It's hard to explain. The point that I had great time with him and was really thankful.

At the moment

It was 7 pm. and I was already bored to death. No wonder. Normally... okay rather recently, on Saturday's night I would hang out with Yerin or Ayeon but today they were gone. I know, I know... why exactly? Because our CEO helded a party tonight in a pub, which was really near to the JYP ent. He rented the whole place to us just for tonight. Park Jinyoung oppa was one of those people, who just like made parties for his workers without reason. So we usually had 8 parties in a year, which were quite many. When he saw that we finally deserved it, he began to organize it. So yeah, he was cool... but on the other hand because of that I have realized that lately I became really antisocial. I mean, long time ago I could have killed for a party but now I just wanted to stay home, write some new lyrics and maybe train a little bit. Welcome to Jimin's new world! After, I had nothing to do because I was done with my tasks I layed down on my bed and started to check my messenger.  Of course in the end, unwittingly like always I began to read our old conversion with Jaebum. You know, I missed those times... when there wasn't Sana yet or when my confession haven't exist at all... I felt that my tears slowly began to flow. Great...

'It's okay Jimin, it's okay' I mumbled and quick wiped my eyes 'I should read something happier' and so, I immediately pushed on our conversion with Junior and smiled a huge, even blush a little. I don't know why. It was instinctive. Maybe... because next to him I could finally feel myself as a woman? I know, it sounds stupid, but there were boys in my life, who behaved like I was their sister like most of my guy friends and boys, who behaved like a gentleman because overall I am a woman... and this is rarer. I experienced this only with Jaebum... and nowadays only with Junior. I just feel this way. Of course all of my friends made me happy and laugh... but Junior made me happy and laugh differently... just like Jaebum used to once. I was thinking about this, when the door bell suddenly rang. Obviously it wasn't Yerin because she had keys, so I was wondering who
could it be? I stood up and went to the hallway. 

'Junior?' I was surprised 'What are you doing here?'

'I want to ask the same. What are you doing here? Why are you not at the party? And oh my god... you really lost so many kg' we usually kept the contact only via messenger or we just talked on the phone so he hasn't had a chance to see me fully yet and when yes, we both were really busy because of the upcoming tour's reherseals.

'It's exactly 7 kg... does it look too drastic?' he knew about my diet but not about the details... at least not from me.

'To be honest, it just sounds drastic... but you seem great'

'Really?' I became happy.

'Yeah, I was afraid, because Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom hadn't positive reactions but look at you... you have body goal' he said with a smile. My cheek was so red. Gosh.

'Thanks, I guess... they overreacted because they always followed me in the gym... maybe that's why they found the prozess a little
bit fast'

'Yeah!'

'But Junior...' I stopped and sighed 'What are you doing here?'

'Like I said... and you?' he asked me.

'I'm not in the mood to go to a party...'

'It's sad because I came from there to here just because of you... I will bring you with me'

'Sorry, I just can't... just can't'

'Look... 3 weeks has passed. You were constantly here or in the practice rooms or in the gym. You should have a little bit fun'

'Why? Is there a reason to me to be happy? Seriously Junior, just go back'

'No. Not until you come with me...'

'Really?'

'You will be my date tonight!' he said with a cheeky tone. 

'Junior it's a party, not a prom'

'Irrelevant... you will be my date tonight, so you have to come' 

'We are still not friends'

'Irrelevant again... you can still be my date'

'Junior...'

'No, listen Jimin! You are sad, okay I got it, everybody got it... but you want to be depressed because of someone, who doesn't care
about you at all?'

'How dare you?!' I became angry.

'It's the truth and you know it... look, Jaebum and Sana are together... and? It has nothing to do with you. They are happy... you deserve also to be happy. Do you think you will win Jaebum back if you act like this? No. I'm here to help you... be yourself again to show him, what he lost' I remained in silent and thought over what Junior just said. He was right. He was so damn right. It wasn't worth it. It won't be better if I stay sorrowful or if I avoided my old life. Jaebum and Sana a thing now... I can't do anything against it, but I don't have to be pitiful. I have family, friends and fans...I don't need him to be happy.

'Thank you' I smiled a little and shyly gave Junior a kiss on his cheek 'I'll be your date'

'Hurry' he laughed and I ran into my room. After 3 weeks, this is the first time when I really go out to have fun. It will be an interesting night, that's for sure.

At the pub

'Maybe it was a wrong idea' I started to panic.

'Relax, everything will be fine'

'But I became really antisocial' I looked at him 'It feels like ages when I've been in a crowded place... this 3 weeks busted me totally'

'Just be yourself, okay?'

'Okay...' I said and followed him. The music was so loud and there were so many people. Not just my co-workers, but all the workers out of the JYP ent. I also saw unknown faces. Park Jinyoung oppa always warned us to bring possibly just 1-2 - who are don't belong to the ent. - friends because in that way everything is mush safer. But now... oh my god, there was so many stranger.

'Are you alright?' Junior looked back at me. I just shaked my head. I could hardly breathe. The place wasn't big, so I could't move
freely. Suddenly he took my hand and led me. I smiled a little and for some reason was really delighted. Then we arrived to the bar.

'What do you want to drink?' he leaned to me.

'A cocktail... I think a Mojito'

'Got it... by the way I haven't had the opportunity to say, but you look gorgeous! So don't worry' he winked at me and slowly
I couldn't feel the earth under my feet. It reminded me of the old times so much... when Jaebum told me these stuff without hesitation. Nevermind 'Come' he shouted and I did so. We were at a table, who all of my friends sat.

'Jimin' Ayeon and Yerin said together happily and after that, everybody's attention directed to me. The boys hugged me and were glad to see me. My girls were next to me and began to tell stories, which I missed. I laughed loud already and the night didn't even start it. I could tell that nobody expected me to be here because the boys went crazy and Ayeon and Yerin really couldn't shut up. Of course it felt great... until that point.

'Jimin?' someone tapped me on my shoulder, which made me shiver. I turned around and... Jaebum stood in front of me. He wore a 
grey sleeveless top with a black jeans and converse. His hair was ruffled and his face... was more handsome than ever.

'Hi' I tried to smile.

'Yerin told, you won't come'

'Well... it was too boring at home' I shouted. He nodded with a smile and... just looked at me. From the bottom to the top and vica versa. Well, we met for a long time, that's for sure. I was so confused and embrassed at the same time. He seemed also weird. I couldn't help but smile. I missed him... I missed to have a conversation with him. Even if it's short. The others talked with each other, joked around and not really focused on us... I didn't saw Junior either... so for me it was again just us. Everyone else just stopped being exist.

'You' he suddenly after few minutes leaned to my ear 'You look beautiful tonight' this was the moment when my butterflies revived again. I knew that I have to be strong... I shouldn't melt. 

'Long time no see you' I said simply.

'Yeah... you've changed... I mean at the reherseals I saw you... but I don't exactly remember that you've changed that much'

'Sure... where is Sana?'

'Good ques-'

'Jiminnie!' a voice suddenly called my name. And like magic... Sana appeared. She was so pretty... it was insane 'I haven't seen you
for a while... except the reherseals'

'Yeah, I was busy'

'Anyway, it's good to see you' she smiled. I felt so bad. She was so nice... I wanted to hate her but it was impossible. I didn't like the situation though. 

'Hey guys' Junior came to us also. I relieved. Good timing.

'Hey' they said.

'Ayeon said that you went to Jimin's dorm to bring her to here... it's so nice of you' Sana smiled.

'Well, yeah... she is my date tonight' he winked at me. 

'What?!' Jaebum looked at him.

'Really Jimin?' Sana clapped happily.

'Yes' I nodded shyly.

'You haven't mentioned that Junior... at all' Jaebum seemed angry.

'Why should I have mentioned?' Junior asked.

'Well my best friend and my best girl friend dating... it's a big thing'

'I thought, I'm your best girl friend' Sana said confused.

'You, and Jimin also...' Jaebum ran his fingers through his hair.

'You didn't say that...' Sana became a little upset. Just like me. He clearly said to her then that she's his best friend. Is there anything better when a girl, girlfriend and best friend too at the same time?

'It's not the point... how long have you been dating?'

'Dude, chill... it's our first "date"... but it's not like that... it was random, I asked her because I wanted her to come to the party. End
of the story, right?'

'Yeah' I agreed 'It's a date, but I guess it's a spontaneously date... not a serious one'

'Sure thing' Jaebum rolled his eyes 'Come Sana' he took her hand and went away.

'What's his freaking problem?' 

'No idea... but just to know, maybe it's a random date but besides that I'm very happy that you come with me' he smiled at me.

'Me too Junior, me too'

What else will happen at the party?! In the next chapter we will know.

Hi there! Thank you for your comments, it means a lot, you are the best and the nicest! :) I hope you will like this chapter too!! Which team are you? Team Jaebum or team Junior? :D please write comment if you liked it, I continue if you write comment :) then I know that there are still interest ^^ thank youu very much, don't forget to comment!  thank you ^^