4. Chapter

Answer

Jackson kept talking to me but I just couldn't pay attention. Jaebum and Junior were more interesting. If I didn't know them, I would have thought that they were arguing. But at the same time... why would they argue? They are best friends and recently everything was still fine. I don't understand.

'Jimin, are you listening to me?' he asked angrily 'I'm worried about you here!'

'Yes, sorry... I will be more careful'

'I hope so. You should stop the workout for today'

'You're right... bye the way... what happened with that two?' I pointed at the boys. Jackson just sighed.

'I think Jaebum slowly begin to realize that he wants the treasure just for himself... on the other hand Junior already knows it'

'Do I suppose to get what are you saying?' I was really confused. Treasure? What the heck? What kind of treasure? Does Park Jinyoung CEO hide something in the building ? Some treasure game is going on and I haven't noticed yet? It's sad 'You haven't said anything! Why?'

'Ohh...well...ohh' he seemed very very surprised 'I found out a few days ago... and I was told to not to spill any of this information. But you has then just figured it out... so what do you think?'

'I'm a bit dissappointed'

'But... what?'

'I love treasure games and you know it but didn't tell me... I love gifts... how many treasure did Park Jinyoung CEO hide? More? Or just one bigger?' Jackson facepalmed 'What?'

'Nothing...' he said finally 'Just one bigger'

'It must be something very valuable if Jaebum and Junior even fight for it'

'Yeah, of course...'

'Whatever. I think I should go... it's almost 4 pm. and I have reherseal with Yerin'

'Okay, then later'

'Later' I stood up and left the gym. I took a shower quickly and checked my head in the mirror. There was a smaller hump on my forehead but it was okay, makeup can help for sure. When I came out the changing room, Junior was leaning against the wall.

'Hey'

'Hey' I said shyly. It has been a while since we have really spoken so it was still a little bit awkward... and I was also uncomfortable. Because, 
because... okay... so because of his looks. 
I mean... he somehow really looked different from the old Junior. It's not that I saw him for a long time, I saw him almost everyday... but to be honest I noticed it today for the first time in the gym that he became manlier. I looked at him more carefully, that's why. Gosh, it felt so strange.

'Are you okay?' he asked 'Is anything hurt?'

'No, I'm fine'

'Good to hear' he smiled.

'Yeah... so Junior' 

'Yes?'

'Thank you'

'Thank you what?'

'You were the first, who came to me when I fell of the treadmill... so thanks'

'You're welcome'

'Oh and one more thing... I wanted to say that you remember what I said about Yerin and Mark? Please just forget it' I can't believe that I said 'cutie pie' and ' don't say Mark is too handsome' to Junior.

'I will' he laughed 'But it's not that big secret'

'I know. They will end together I think... Yerin is really cute... and feminime... and...'

'Why do you exercise by the way?'

'Huh?'

'Why do you exercise? Honestly' he looked into my eyes.

'Do you think I'm slim?' I asked with a bitter smile.

'Yes' he said. I laughed.

'You know... you are still too nice... but I'm not like Yerin'

'Do you want to be like Yerin?'

'It would be good, yes'

'Not everybody's ideal type is like Yerin'

'Nevermind... really. It's complicated I guess... I don't want to talk about it and not with you either. We are still not friends Junior' I said. I know... I am childish but I have to be strict with this thing.

'Yeah sure' he laughed.

'I should go... I have reherseal with Yerin...'

'Okay... and Jimin'

'Yeah?'

'Don't underestimate yourself down. For example I like you just the way you are' he said and left me.

'Thanks, I guess' I whispered and then go the 28. room. Yerin was already there. We began the reherseal. Tomorrow we have a smaller concert at a cafe place, which has just opened. We are going to sing 3 songs. Bang bang bang, Sugar, Problem. So we were singing with our singing teacher. She corrected us when we hit the false note or we slipped the tempo. We sang these song couple of times already but it is always important to practice. So till 7 pm. we sang and sang and sang. We had to because we didn't get that many offers like the GOT7 or the TWICE members so we always had to be almost perfect. We didn't want to dissappoint our fans and people. After we finished the reherseal, we decided to go in a other room, which is bigger. So we went to the 42 room, which is a room for dancing so it was more
comfortable. I begin to talk to Yerin about everything... about Junior, about Jaebum and lastly about my plan. She didn't really agree with it but supported me and for me it was more important... and what did she say about the boys? 
She just was as shocked as me... and of course laughed at my accident. A little bit later Ayeon came to us, I wrote her an SMS. When we had time we hanged out a lot in practise rooms. I mean, we girls... with the boys rather in the dorms but sometimes in practise rooms as well.

'What?! Oh my god. Junior is so nice with you. He wants to became your friend again and he helped you when you fell of the treadmill. I'm honestly jelaous' I told her everything as well, included the kiss on my birthday with Jaebum. She didn't  know it until now.

'Ayeon, it's not the point of the story!'

'Okay, okay! I support you... as always, you know... and Jaebum is a jerk... sorry, but he is. He kissed you but don't want to go out with you? It's nonsense' 

'I know... but don't worry, I think I will succes my mission and it will be a good lesson for him'

'Do you think, if he wanted you, you will be able to resist him?' Ayeon asked.

'Hell yes!' I anwsered confidently. Ayeon and Yerin looked at each other and shaked their head.

'Guys! Believe me!' they just let the topic go and talk about everything else. Really thanks.

'Whooa' suddenly Yerin stood up happily.

'What?'

'Good news'

'Is Junior in love with me?' Ayeon looked at her quickly.

'Did you win a coupon in 'Meat heaven?' I asked her with bright eyes.

'First of all... no, I don't know... secondly you are on a diet, aren't you?' she's right. Noooo! 'The boys come here'

'Why is it a good news?' we usually saw each other almost everyday. 

'Because I can be with Mark' I rolled my eyes. Great. I hope that Jaebum doesn't come...  if he does then I go home... but honestly what whould I do alone? I could visit my parents... oh no, they have anniversary so they went to a restaurant. Great... I have many friends but I have patience now just for Yerin and Ayeon. So if they stay I will too. 10 minutes later 7 boys came in, included Jaebum... with 4 bags. Oh my gosh! They brought chicken wings! Oh no and I can't eat because it's fried. Nooo! I looked at Jaebum and he looked at me. He was so unbelievably handsome that is almost hurted. He sat down in front of me and followed me with his eyes. I couldn't help but blush and felt so sad. I wanted him, but he doesn't. It's so upsetting.

'Hey, are you okay?' suddenly Yugyeom sat down next to me. 

'No'

'Wanna talk about it?'

'Maybe later' 

'I will then call you tonight' he smiled. My guy friends were the best. Really... but at the same time, they were so different. Jackson was really direct, Yugyeom more careful... and Bambam between these two. That's why I adored them!

'And you? Are you okay? Tzuyu?' I grinned. Yugyeom had a huge crush on her and I understood him. Tzuyu was really beautiful, almost like a Goddes, besides she was really down to earth. So a jackpot.

'I don't know... I haven't really spoken with her yet'

'You should, she's really nice'

'Yes but I became really shy in front of her... do you know this feeling? When you act like a fool'

'Really Yugyeom? Really?'

'Right, sorry. Look, Jackson told about your plan... and honestly it's ridiculous... you don't have to suit to Jaebum's ideal. I mean... I support you... but it's not worth it. Absolutely not worth it'

'So you knew?'

'Yes'

'Then why did you tell Jaebum that the others in the gym?!'

'I'm sorry, but then I have forgotten... I wacthed a movie and Jaebum came... It just slipped out. I'm sorry'

'It's okay...' I sighed. The boys begin to talk and joke around so it was fun... except that I couldn't eat chicken. Jackson told me that it's okay but I didn't really want to. It was so hard, everybody ate it and I just sat there and listen to them. My eyes met with Jaebum, who looked at me nervously, then Jackson glanced at me too... he shaked his head. Yugyeom told me to eat as well... I was fed up! Maybe because I was hungry or maybe not but I stood up and went out of the room. I'm not a child anymore I can take care of myself. I went away and sat down on the floor. 15 minutes later I heard a familiar voice.

'Can I sit down?' Jaebum. Who else? Fantastic!

'If you have to' and so he sat down next to me. His perfume was incredibly good. I looked at him and my butterflies waked up again in my stomach. His hair, his eyes... he was so perfect. There was a silence between us. None of us could say anything.

'Why were you in the gym today?' he spoke finally.

'Why is everybody so curious about it? I just wanted to train'

'You're lying...'

'I have comeback in August'

'In the end of August...and now it's the beginning of July'

'And?'

'You usually on diet just 2 weeks before your comeback'

'Wow, everybody knows this information so well' 

'Is it because of me?'

'Not everything is about you' 

'Why didn't you call me back yesterday? I was worried'

'You didn't have to, I was okay' I lied.

'Look...' he ran his fingers through his hair 'I honestly need you in my life... but I think we should really just stay friends... not more. I thought about it a lot... and yes..'

'Here we go again' I said simple and try not to be sad 'You came to me just to tell that? Really?'

'No... it's complicated! I want to say so many things but I can't... because I don't know... I can't'

'Why? Why is everything so complicated? You don't like me and that's the end of the story'

'I like you... I really do'

'As a sister... you liked me always as a sister'

'No...' he sighed a huge 'I lied... of course there was time when I looked at you as a woman. I liked you and not always as a sister'

'Then why did you say that you are not sure if I am your ideal type?'

'Because I wasn't and I'm not sure! That's why it's complicated. I never really knew what I feel about you. This topic was always so uncertain to me... and then we didn't speak for 5 months... then came your birthday, the kiss and we fought yesterday... and I don't know' he looked so guilty. Really, really guilty. Then I got it. There is something else going on as well. I was sure about it.

'Did something happened?' I was afraid that I might hear something what I don't want to.

'Look Jimin... I don't know...'

'Did something happened?'

'Jimin...'

'What happened?! TELL ME NOW!'

'I think I like someone...' he anwsered quietly.

'What?' I was shocked 'Do you like someone?'

'I guess... yes' it's funny how I knew that it's not me but still hoping.

'Since when?' I asked devastated.

'Since we didn't talk for 5 months' I tried to stay strong. It was really difficult but I tried really hard. Don't cry Jimin, don't cry!

'Then why did you... why did you kiss me?' 

'I don't know... I just... I just wanted to know what is like to kiss you. I never really could decide what you mean to me. And then... there is this girl. I immediately knew what I feel about her'

'Did you want to know if you maybe feel the same about me like about her?'

'Yes'

'And?'

'I didn't really feel anything'

'So the kiss didn't mean anthing to you, did it?'

'I didn't say that... it was just no as strong as I imagined. I'm sorry Jimin... I'm really sorry but I was so confused. You are special to me... but as a friend. I knew it after the kiss. I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person' he was so desperate, he almost cried. And me? I just sat there and tried not to be a cry baby.

'You like Sana, don't you?' I asked with a bittersweet smile. He didn't say anything and it was the answer.  To be honest I noticed it many times how he looked at her but I thought that I'm paranoid and stupid. Well I'm not. I was correct and I'm not so surprised. Sana is really cute and charming. She isn't like Mina from Girl's Day but definitely someone who matched to Jaebum 'How did it happen?'

'When we fought I was really sad. At an event we sat next to each other and she asked if I'm okay because I looked horrible and so we began to talk. I always found her cute but I was just afraid of speaking with her. But since then we talked a lot, almost everyday'

'Does she like you as well?'

'I think yes'

'I see'

'I just feel it by her... I just feel that I really like her and want to give it a try'

'I don't really know what to say'

'I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I won't go out with her if I loose you'

'What?'

'Our friendship is more important' I knew that if I said that don't go out with her, he won't but at the same time he will be so dissappointed. So will I. To me his happines worth more than anything.

'Does somebody know about Sana too?'

'No... nobody. I haven't asked her out yet... and I haven't spoken with the CEO either... so the members'

'Undestand. Look... I think... well... so I will...I will support you!' I said finally. I wasn't honest... I was broken inside but my act felt right. After all he was my friend. The most important person in my life. I couldn't hate him... I just couldn't, I wanted but I couldn't. I don't say that I didn't feel degrading. I mean the kiss was for him just like a test and my confidence after this conversation was also 0 BUT he meant so much to me. And Sana? She didn't do anything, she didn't know about my feelings and she was so nice. I couldn't hate her either.

'What?'

'You heard well'

'You mean... could we stay friends? Really?' Jaebum asked with bright eyes and with huge, relieved smile.

'Yes, we could' I know I am weak and pitiful but if he could't be mine then I would be at least friends. I can't be selfish so I gave a permission... but I really want him to be my friend then.

'Thank you Jimin! Oh my god thank you! You are the best!' he said and then... he hugged me. I did the same and try to locked myself his perfume, his hair, his touch, his eyes, his smile. For me this hug meant that I let him go. Altough we were hugging each other I felt already distant from him. Something really changed in that 5 months. He should have known that I didn't say with genuine pleasure that we could stay friends. But he was in love. I knew that he was just waiting for my permission and he wasn't interested in anything else 'And please don't workout. You don't need it. I don't want to worried about you'

'Yes, sure' I said and I leaned against his chest. I wanted just enjoy this moment.

'Khmm' someone came to us. It was Junior 'Everyone was worried about you, so I came to find you'

'Okay, we go back' said Jaebum impassively. Then he smiled at me.

'I go back soon too but I have to go to the toilet first'

'Okay' so he went back and avoided Junior. I went to the toilet and I knew that Junior was following me but I didn't really care. When I was pretty far, I looked at him.

'Look... I know that you are not okay. I see it. You don't have to say anything. I will be just here, okay?' he said. In that moment I started to cry, I could hardy breath. He hugged me and tried to comfort me. I told him everything which were hurting me. I didn't care if he tell it to everybody. Jackson said that they had eyes too anyway and I needed someone, who just understands me. Junior was there. Junior, with whom I spoke longer a few days ago first and who meant also so much to me in the past, for some reason was there. For some reason was there and hugged me tightly. It was calming. Very calming. 

 

Hi thank you for your comments *-* It was soo good to read them! I'm so grateful for your comments! :) Thank you very much! I hope you will like this chapter as well! And if you do please, please write a comment. ^^ because then I know that the story worth it to continue! :) soo comments pls! and thaaank youuu in advance!^^