3. Chapter

Answer

Okay, so basically I just have to deal with the body problem. Maybe if I became a little bit thinner and like I said act cuter and wear more elegant clothes, Jaebum will change his mind. And then I will do the same like he did. I will reject him. But is the diet the only solution? I began to think seriously and discovered that I eat health in vain if I don't train beside. Great! I hate go to the gym and don't eat meat or junk food at least once a week. I sighed and grabbed my phone, searched for Jackson's number. After few rings he picked up.

'Jimin!' he almost shouted.

'Gosh Jackson! Why are you being so noisy?'

'Because I'm exited? I wanted to call you tonight. What happened yesterday? When Jaebum came home, he looked horrible'

'Really? I can't imagine'

'I speak the truth. So?

'We fought... a big' I admitted.

'I thought so' he sounded sympathetic 'Look, I don't know what he said but I bet that he didn't mean it'

'He said that he always looked at me as a sister and he doesn't know if I match well with his ideal type. Furthermore he was unsure
that we would make a good couple. I know him Jackson. He told me this stuff honestly'

'Then he's stupid, very stupid'

'No he isn't, he's right'

'Don't be silly! Everybody knows that you two somehow will end together... except him'

'WHAT?! EVERYBODY WHAT?!' I freaked out 'YOU TOLD TO THE OTHERS THAT I LIKE HIM?

'Of course not. But Mark, Youngjae and Junior have eyes too. It's obvious what's going on. You didn't hide your feelings that well... but you are still better than Ayeon' he laughed 'She blushes everytime when she sees Junior. Oh right. If I already mentioned Junior...'

'No, I don't want to talk about him either'

'But why?'

'He called me yesterday. After 5 months he wanted to be my friend again. Just so... Could you understand it?' he knew about my past with Junior. Yugyeom and Bambam too. We shared everything with each other. I completely trust them. 

'You know maybe...'

'I don't want to hear it' I cutted him off.

'But...'

'Jackson!'

'You should hear me out'

'JACKSON!

'Okay, okay, sorry'

'So... I called you because I wanted to ask something'

'Yes?'

'Are you going to the gym today?' JYP ent. had a tiny gym. There could be maximum 6 person at the same time because there were limited gym aids and was little place. Jackson, Youngjae and Mark went there everyday together, just 3 of them. Co-workers of JYP could use it just in accordance with schedule because usually - I don't know why - many people wanted to train. I was rather a couch potato, except before my comeback.

'Yes. Why?' he asked curiously.

'And when?'

'At 2 pm. But why?'

'Because, I want to join'

'What did you just say?'

'I would like to join and train with you, with Youngjae and with Mark if it's possible'

'Why do you want to train suddenly?'

'Because I have comeback in the end of August' I anwsered.

'Yes, but you usually begin your diet before 2 weeks of your comeback'

'That's right... and?'

'Jimin, it's the beginning of July'

'No, it's 7th of July'

'So the beginning of July' 

'Yes, but I have changed my mind so... I want to exercise everyday and live a healthy life, as soon as possible'

'Since when?'

'Since today's morning'

'What a determined girl' he mocked me 'Seriously Jimin. You hate go to the gym and you are literally in love with meat and with junk foods'

'It's not true' I lied. 

'It is. You know exactly that if you go on a diet, you can eat just chicken or fish and lots of fruits,vegetables'

'Like you said, I know. But it's not a problem. I want to... I want to loose 10 kg in 1 month' I couldn't believe it myself what I just said... it just came out and felt so right. 

'WHAT?! 10 kg is many. It's really hard and dangerous to loose that much. 3 or 4 kg is normal before a comeback. Park Jinyoung CEO said that we shouldn't more' he was right, but I couldn't help. I have just realized that it was not about just Jaebum anymore but about me. To be honest I never was really satisfied with my looks. I mean I was quite chubby and really, really boyish in all aspects. I was jelaous of Yerin and Ayeon. They looked like and behaved like girl. And me? I was a potato besides them. For a while it didn't really bother me because I had lots of friends, rather guys, so I myself felt almost like a boy. And then I met with Jaebum, because of whom I felt and wanted to act like a girl. But my attempt wasn't succesfull if he always looked at me as a sister! I don't know why I thought that everything become different if I loose some weight but somehow my instinct tells me to do this.

'I know, but I'm fat'

'Are you insane? You aren't fat!'

'I am' 

'Is it because of Jaebum, right?'

'What? What are you talking about?'

'I'm asking the same. You want to exercise suddenly and loose 10 kg. What the heck is going on? 

'I just want to stand closer to his ideal and it's Mina from Girl's Day! Have you seen her?! She is gorgeous'

'You don't have to be like her just to be his ideal. You are unique on your own... if Jaebum doesn't appreciate that, it's his loss'

'I do it for myself!'

'It's a bigger lie than the snail nonsense... I swear that I will talk to Jaebum. He ruins you'

'No, please don't! Listen, if I loose some weight, act cuter and wear more feminime clothes he will like me and ask me out. But then I will reject him. It would be a good lesson to him'

'Firstly, you want to loose exactly 10 kg, secondly why are Jaebum's words mean so much to you? I know somebody who likes you just the way you are and thirdly you won't be able to resist him and that's why it won't be a lesson to him... I just know'

'I like him... I really like him Jackson, and yes maybe my plan won't work but I don't care. I want to give it a try'

'Jimin, I just said that I know somebody who likes you...' he said in disbelif.

'Yes, I know but I'm not interested'

'Don't you want to hear it who is it?'

'No. The only thing I cared about is that you will help me or not?'

'But...'

'Will you help me or not?'

'Jimin... I don't know... I'm honestly worried about you. Is it really what you want? It's just so random and feels wrong. I rather speak with Jaebum and...'

'No! Don't tell him or anybody anything! Please! Except of course Bambam and Yugyeom but please...'

'I don't know Jimin'

'Please Jackson!' I begged him 'Please, please, please!

'Okay, okay, stop it! You can come with us BUT you have to promise me that you will loose just 3 kg'

'6 kg'

'4 kg'

'6 kg'

'5 kg'

'6 kg'

'Gosh you are so stubborn' he said resignedly 'Okay 6 kg but you should be careful, very careful!'

'Alright, alright! Thank you Jackson!'

'You're welcome and don't forget to bring 2 bottles of water'

'I don't drink that much'

'I think, now you will'

'Okay, okay'

'Then at 2 pm. in front of the gym Jimin!' he said. 

'Did I hear good? Is Jimin going to the gym?' suddenly a third person joined to our conversation. I heard Bambam's voice in the background.

'Yeah' Jackson answered.

'Is this some social experiment?' he asked.

'BYE!' I hunged up angrily. I go to the gym sometimes... I don't know why is everybody so surprised. Whatever! It's so exciting! 

On the way to the gym

The time went quickly. I just found myself walking up the stairs with my big sport bag. Why is it at the 3th floor? It's tiring. On my way up I met with so many people. Min, Fei, Wooyoung, Jae, Momo etc. They were nice and surprised at the same time. Why do I go to the gym when I have comeback just in the end of August. I just said that I somehow miss the sport out of my life. They didn't seem to believe me. But it's okay. When I finally reached the 3th floor, I just sat down and try to breathe. 

'Are you okay?' I recognized Jackson's voice. I looked up and saw his, Mark's and Youngjae's concerned face. What the heck?! Why is Junior also here? I was sure that he barely go to the gym. I mean, his body is really well built. Okay, all of them's body are great but Jackson, Youngjae and Mark for some reason were obsessed with the gym.

'I'm fine' 

'Are you sure?' Youngjae leaned down to me.

'Totally! You guys feel free to go ahead... I stay here a bit more...'

'We can wait' Mark said.

'No, no, it's alright. Go ahead!'

'Okay' they looked at me kindly and left me... except Junior. He just stand there and smiled.

'What? This floor needs company'

'Sure' he laughed and sat down next to me.

'What are you doing here? You don't need to train'

'I wanted to ask the same. You neither'

'Gosh... seriously Junior what are you doing here?

'Like I said I came here to train'

'And what are you doing exactly here, with me? You should have gone with the others ahead'

'I thougt this floor needs more company than 1 person'

'Silly' I smiled a bit. This whole situation reminded me for the old times. It felt quite good but at the same time was weird ' I didn't forvige you. I won't let you be my friend again... no so easily'

'I know and I understand it'

'Great. I think we should go'

'Alright' he gave me his hand and I took it. Then we went to the changing room. After that I went to gym. The others trained already. All of them wore a tank top with a training trouser. Why do they even train? I asked myself. THEY GOT PERFECT BODY! I looked around and decided to try out the treadmill first. I reseted it and began to run. It would have been nice to
talk with someone but the guys seemed busy with the training exercises... so I decided to not disturb them. I just ran. It was so
boring already. 

Junior entered in the gym. He wore the same clothes as the others. His arms were really muscular. He smiled and wawed in my direction. I just nodded. Then he came to me. Ayeon always gushed about Junior that he was so extremely handsome... and to be honest many of my friends thought also that he was the most nice-looking in the GOT7 but somehow I never find him that attractive.

'Can I join?' he pointed to the other treadmill next to me. 

'Yes' I said and I couldn't help but... checked he out. Ayeon and the others were right. He was quite good-looking. I blushed a little bit because of my thought. It's really funny though that now was the first time when I looked at Junior as a man. I know, I know... but we were friends for a long time and I liked only Jaebum. But now somehow maybe because we weren't friends and Jaebum hurted me... I found Junior very attractive. Oh my gosh... so Jaebum feel the same about me. I see... but... it's still not the same.
Firstly I never confused Junior that he is more than a friend and less than a lover secondly I didn't kiss him either and didn't say to him mean things. So Jaebum, no, you are still a jerk!

'Hi guys. I hope it's not a problem but can I join? It was so boring in the dorm... Yugyeom sad that you are in the gym' It can't be true. It just can't be freaking true. I slowly turned my head from Junior to the owner of the voice, who has just entered in the gym. WHY? WHY NOW? Jaebum... why?!

'No,no,no,no' I whispered. I just wanted to dissappear.

'Jimin?' Jaebum looked at me surprised, very surprised. I was so nervous and confused that for some reason I let go the treadmill... and so, at the same time fell of it. Why am I so awkward? 

'JIMIN ARE YOU OKAY?!' Junior get down of the other treadmill and came to me... so the others. Everything was so dizzy. The next thing I saw that Jaebum was above me.

'Are you okay? Is something hurt?' he asked worriedly.

'My head a little bit'

'I will get a cold wet towel' Youngjae said and went out.

'Come, I will help' Mark helped me to stand up.

'Thanks' I smiled, then saw Junior and Jaebum, who looked at each other very, very angry. Weird. Is something happened between them?

Youngjae soon came back with the cold get towel so I put it on my head and sat down. Jackson was talking to me about that I have to be more careful and he was worried and if I am really okay etc... but the only thing I could focus were Junior and Jaebum. I saw them talking and their expressions weren't so kind. I wanted to know the reason.

 

 

Hi! Thank you for all your comments and subscribes! :) It means so much for me!!! Please continue to write comments for me because it's so nice to see that you enjoy my fanfic. Plus I'm sometimes uncertain if it's okay. So please, if you like my fanfic and the storyline, write comment to let me know if you enjoy it! :) I would be so happy! Thanks in advantage! You are the best! :)

ps: I think I won't really use oppa, unnie etc. I hope that it won't be a problem:) Furthermore I don't know what they like in the real life or what JYP ent. has so everything is my imagination. :D