2. Chapter

Answer

'Well...' he hesitated for a while.

'Yeah?' I became really curious. I thought maybe Jaebum talked about us and thats's why Junior called me. They were best friends,
they had past because of JJ Project. They shared almost everything with each other just like Yerin, Ayeon and me. Does Junior
know something? In movies the boys always help each other in their love lifes. Whatever... it doesn't matter, I'm still mad at Jaebum. Or not? Gosh why is everything so complicated? Be realistic Jimin! He doesn't like you in that way... so why would he say something about you? And why did Junior call you? 

Just to clarify certain things... my best guy friends were Bambam, Jackson and Yugyeom. Long time ago belonged to this group JB and Junior as well... we hanged out a lot, just 3 of us... but everything has changed after I began to like Jaebum... I mean after I was 100% sure that I like him... because I had several crushes. I couldn't help... there were so many handsome guys at JYP, my ideal type was Junho before I even became a member of the JYP family. But my feelings weren't serious towards them... just towards Jaebum. So the point, that I became different, our friendship became different but it was still quite good... after my confession EVERYTHING became different... I didn't talk with Jaebum and he was distant as well. In Junior's case... well I don't know... he just... he just didn't know on which side he should be... he was both mine and Jaebum's friend. At the end he choosed Jaebum, which I totally understand. They were buddies so long time. But at the same time I was dissappointed and sad. I missed Junior. He tried to hang out with me as well and we were still friends but because of Jaebum it didn't really work, it wasn't real anymore. So since then I was just with Bambam, Jackson and Yugyeom. 

I mean we all hanged out together but in every group there are people, with whom you speak more or less. Youngjae and Mark were Yerin's best friends, okay Mark maybe was a little bit more, and since my confession Jaebum was most of the time in Ayeon's company. Obviously Junior too. I bet Ayeon was really happy. She had huge crush on Junior. I didn't blame her, as I mentioned Junior was a really, really nice guy. He sometimes still cared for me despite we didn't really talk... but to be honest, I think only because of guilt. I liked him as a person, he was the sweetest guy I knew but as a friend he failed. I don't know why I said that we have a good relationship... we didn't have...we weren't real friends anymore, we were rather co-workers... that's why we didn't have each other's phone number. The past is past. I have nothing to do with it. He can be nice with me and it can feel really good but that's all.

'I was just worried. Lately you seemed like lots of things are going in your mind' he said.

'Junior I'm fine, really'

'Then why aren't you here?'

'I said already...'

'Oh my gosh Jimin... snails, really? You are lying to me, you lied at the conference as well. You are clearly not okay'

'Okay maybe my cousin doesn't have snails... and? Don't act like you know me!' I became short-tempered.

'We don't talk as much as before but I still care you... I always did'

'Sometimes. This is the keyword, that sometimes'

'How can you say that?'

'Because you just stopped being friend with me Junior! What do you want to hear from me? Honestly! That our friendship is the same? Because it's not'

'I'm sorry'

'You should have said at the right time, when everything went wrong, not now'

'Everything has changed so fast. One day to the next you and Jaebum couldn't stand each other and you didn't tell me anything. What should I have done?'

'Just staying my friend, that's all' I said bitterly.

'Jimin...'

'Maybe yes, something happened between me and Jaebum... but I was your friend too. Despite you just did the same as Jaebum, began to give me a miss. Maybe you tried to maintain our friendship but just for a short time... unfortunately it wasn't enough. And nowadays you are constantly in Ayeon's company, which I completely understand. She is my best friend too, has a great personality and..."

'Stop it Jimin'

'No, I won't stop. Why did you even call me? Why? After 5 months now, at the conference was the first time, when we talked more than 2 sentences. I thought that you were nice, really nice. Now I realized that you probably felt pity for me'

'Look, I don't care about the past anymore, okay? So stop talking about it. I'm not Jaebum, I'm Junior... I will do what I want and for once bring myself to the fore'

'What you say right now is nonsense. Really nonsense. I don't understand anything, not at all'

'I miss you...' his voice was warm.

'What did you just say?'

'I miss you, I really do Jimin'

'Okay... did you get some missions or is it a prank call or something like that?' I laughed uncomfortably. I just couldn't handle it anymore.

'I know that you don't believe me, but I want to be your friend again'

'And Jaebum? Would he be happy about it?'

'I don't care because you are my best friend too. My best girl'

'And you have just realized, right?' I asked mockingly ' Why now Junior? Why exactly now?

'I won't tell you because I don't want to' Oh my gosh, it was so ironic. I said the same sentence when he asked what is my problem with Jaebum, why don't we get along anymore?

'Very funny'

'Give me a chance Jimin' he sounded honestly. I sighed. The whole situation was so unrealistic. It was late at night, in the TV was played some romantic movie, after I was just rejected by Jaebum again and my former best friend wanted to be my best friend again. Like what? 'Jimin, are you here?'

'I'm sorry... but I think that you had enough time to intitate to start over our friendship'

'Jimin'

'I'm going to sleep. Goodnight'

'Jimin, wait!'

'Bye Junior! And please don't call me again'

'Jimin, please!' I hunged up. I was fed up with everyone. With myself, with Jaebum, with Junior. I just wanted to go to my bed. It was a horrible day and Yerin still wasn't at home. I was so lonely. After I washed my teeth, changed my street clothes to pyjamas and was in the bed to sleep finally, my phone rang again. This time I checked my screen and it was... it was Jaebum. I just turned off my phone. Drama was enough today.

The next day

I waked up at 11 am. I yawned huge and then went to kitchen. On the fridge was a note from Yerin.

"Good morning Jimin! I'm going to meet some childhood friends. Let's catch up later in the 28. room at 4. pm. I hope
that you remember today's rehersal because tomorrow we have a concert. We have to exercise! xoxo Yerin

p.s: Jaebum was so strange yesterday. Did something happened between you? I wanted to ask at night but you were sleeping already. You must tell everything when we meet"

I sighed and began to fix my zombie looks to okay looks. After that I grabbed an apple, went back to my room and turn on my phone and my laptop. Jaebum called me 2 times more and he left a message as well.

"Plase call me back Jimin! Are you at home, right? I'm worried Call me back!"

 'Hell no' and I turned to my laptop ' GOT7 Im Jaebum's ideal type' I decided to prove to Jaebum that I can be an ideal type too. But
it would be better if I were Jaebum's ideal type. First of all I will analyzie the informaton about his ideal, then I will change things to become his ideal... and at the end maybe he would like to date me but I will reject him. So determined and good plan! I found so many things about his ideal... but rather just determinations. Most of them matched with me but to be honest it could have matched with anyone. I wanted to search for a concrete girl. It lasted 10 minutes but I finally discovered it! Mina from Girl's day. It's weird... he didn't mention it, not even once... neither Jackson, Bambam or Yugyeom... oh right, I forget to mention that they knew my feelings towards Jaebum as well. I trusted them just like in Yerin or Ayeon 'Then let's watch a video clip... "Something"! I like that song!' I never saw the whole clip but it was one of my favourite songs in 2014. After I watched the clip like 4 times, I checked some photos of her. Slowly I realized that my plan was absurd. I couldn't be Mina. I never was studying her so now I was really shocked. She was so beautiful and hot but at the same time cute and very elegant...and her body... her body was perfect!
So I was thinking a little bit... Could I be like her? Maybe I could became cute... and if I wore more feminime clothes I will be elegant as well. The body issue flustered me. I hate to be on diet. I was literally in love with meat... and usually I was on diet just before 2 weeks of my comeback. But... but I have to do it. I can do it and I will do it! Let's began the game!

 

Thank you for all your comments and subscribes!! Plase if you want to me to continue the story write comment or subsricbe! Thank youuuu!!! :)