Chapter 6

you're MINE

 

arrrgh!

RECAP
wang zi: hey! i'm getting deaf here!

gui gui: hahaha! sorry!!!

gui gui: hey gotta go! the bus is here. Bye bye!

wang zi: bye!
--end--
-----------------
ring..ring..ring..

"babe! you need to get up now!!!" gui's mom shouted.

"mom,give me 5 minutes. JUST 5 more minutes.PLEASE" gui gui said as she cover her face with blanket.

"ok. but i'm warning you it's now 7:00 and your classes starts at 8." gui's mom said.

after gui gui heard the " 7:00 " she immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom, not knowing that her mom was laughing at her....

after 5 minutes... she finished taking a bath and went out of the bathroom... as she passed by the altar, she saw the clock....

"MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! it's still 6:30!!!!!! how come you said that it's already 7:00!!!!?" gui gui shouted as she looked at her mom laughing at her.

"sorry,dear, it's the only way to get your off" gui's mom said as she holds her tummy.. she's LOLing now.

"and you still have the guts to LOL?" gui said.

"hahahaha:)) change now!" her mom said.

"K.and mom don't forget my pancake" gui said as she headed to her room.

15 minutes later....

"MoM, gtg.. ILySm!" gui said as she get her bag.

"ok.bye! TCA and ILysM too", her mom said.

[gui's POV]

-isn't it cool to have a mom like mine? i mean she's already 36 years old and STILL speak the same way as i do. I'm soo lucky to have her in my life, and my dad too."

-end of her POV-

"oh! here comes the bus" gui said.

"woaH! there's no traffic today! my trip for usually takes 15 minutes. but wow! it only took 8 minutes for me to arrive here! i guess mom was right, it's better to come on school early." gui thought...

gui gui was walking when suddenly she met 8 boys...

gui gui's POV
-they are wearing the same uniform as i do. they might be new here..-
end POV

"heY!" a boy shouted..

gui gui just continue to walk, she don't want to talk to strangers and besides, she's not sure wether they're calling her...

"hey! the girl with pigtails and a stitch back! come here" another boy shouted.

"are they calling me?"she thought..

gui gui turned and said...

"yes? are you calling me?" gui said,pointing to herself.

"yes yoU!!" a boy said.

"what do you want?" she said.

"WE WANT YOU."another boy said.

"are you new here?" another boy said.

"NO.why?" she said.

"are you asking us why? can you just answer yes or no?" a boy with a black earings and brown hair said.

"look, you guys are the ones who called me and i answered properly. Then now you're getting mad? huh! please. aren't your parents thought you simple and basic manners? If not, then you don't have the right to study in this school!" gui gui said as she look at the eyes of the brown haired boy.

the 8 boys were speechless.

"If you don't mind, can i now excuse myself?? Thank you for wasting my precious 10 minutes talking to arrogant guys like you!"

---
woah!! gui's very FEARLESS>^^
bye!
ily!