Chapter 7

you're MINE

 

woah!

RECAP
"look, you guys are the ones who called me and i answered properly. Then now you're getting mad? huh! please. aren't your parents thought you simple and basic manners? If not, then you don't have the right to study in this school!" gui gui said as she look at the eyes of the brown haired boy.

the 8 boys were speechless.

"If you don't mind, can i now excuse myself?? Thank you for wasting my precious 10 minutes talking to arrogant guys like you!"
end
-----------

"woah! that girl is fearless!" boy 1 said.

"yeah! she's the first time to say that kind of words to us" boy 2 said.

"yeah! and could you imagine that, she was the only girl who was able to look aaron in the eyes." boy 4 said.

"hell yeah!" they all said except boy 4 and aaron.

"let's go!"aaron said.

gui's POV
-so damn! they don't even know how to say thank you! damn! noo manners!!!"
end of POV

"hey gui!, why do you have wrinkled face early in the morning?" da ya said as she hooked her arms in gui's arms

"well i met arrogant boys.. they...." gui got cut off by the bell.

ring....ring...

speaker: all students!!! go back to your classrooms right now! especially the students from room 208 your teacher will give you announcements.

"tell you later"..gui said

then the teacher came in...

TEACHER: morning class!!

CLASS: morning

TEACHER: gui.. i'm not used to see you frowning early in the morning! what's the matter...

[well, as you know,gui gui is very bubbly and she's kinda popular for her smile, that it makes all of the guys' hearts melt]

"none ma'am!" gui gui said as she forced a smile.

"ok" fan fan said..

Fan fan: Ok as you have noticed, you're class had a special mention today, well, i have something to say, there are 8 new students who'll transfer in your class today..

CLASS: woooah! friendss!

"please don't tell me they are those arrogant boys" gui gui whispered to herself.

"are you saying something,gui?" fan fan said...

"no ma'am, you may continue"gui said.

"ok boys you may now enter" fan fan said...

----
bye!
ily!
tomorrow!