Chapter 13

you're MINE

Chapter 13

RECAP:
[ya tou’s POV]
omygosh!!! That ghost, I’m going to kill her if she’s thinking that I like ah wei! I’m really going to kill my own besfriend! Err.! I really like ah wei oh I mean I don’t!ahhh no.no.no.no.”
[end of POV]

END OF RECAP
-= = = = = - - -

“hey guys! Did you wait sooo long?” gui gui said!

“not so.. we’re fine.” Xiao jie said.

While they were eating at the cafeteria selina’s group suddenly passed by…

“hey guys! They there are..” selina said to ella.

“wait… why are they…”ella was cut off by xiao xun

“THEY ARE EaTINg together!!!!!” xiao xun said!.

“I guess they’re just FRIENDS.” Ella added.

“we should not be that confident, there might be something fishy going on, if you guys really like them, we should keep them and treasure them for ourselves only’ selina said.

“oh.ok” xiao xun added.

[back to gui’s side]
the table was filled with silence……

“so what’s up! Are we just going to stare at eachother?” jiro said purposely to break the silence.

“is it hard for you to adjust for the first time?” xiao jie asked.

“well, it is.” Ah wei said.

“why do you guys want to transfer here?” da ya asked.

“because our parents wants us to transfer. And we can’t do anything about it can we?” jiro said.

“oh.i’m sorry to hear that.” Daya said.

“it’s ok.” Jiro said.

10 minutes later… after eating

“I guess we should go now…” gui gui said.

“oh ok.” They all replied.
- - - - -
CLASS HOURS:
“ok class, we’re going to have an activity, and it’s going to be by group, xiao xun’s group is group # 1 and gui’s group # 2.” Fan fan said.

“ok. The activity that you’re going to make is like a I want to know you better activity. You guys will chose your partner. It must be BOY AND gIRL. But since group 2 only has 4 girls, then I’ll be the one to pick your pairs. Ya tou and ah wei, xiao jie and mao di, da ya and xiao yu, while gui gui and…….

[gui’s POV]
please not AARON.please2xplease lord.
[end of gui’s POV]

“ok gui gui and ah ben.” Fan fan said.
“what a relief! My partner Is a HUMAN! Not an ALIEN! Omygosh I’m so happy!!!” gui gui thought.

“lao shi! Can I work with calvin?” ah ben begged fan fan.

“hao la! Fine2x. if you want! So that means that… AARON AND gUI gui will be partners,ok? Fan fan said!!!!

“damn! I’m going to kill ah ben for this!” gui gui thought!

“ok you’re given 2 days to finish this” fan fan said.

“ok” they all said.

[guys side]
“hey bro! Want to go at the club tonight!?” jiro said to aaron.

“sure bro! I need to get a new girlfriend as soon as possible.” Aaron said.

“hey! Aren’t you and hebe started dating a couple of months before?” chun added.

“as you said… BEFORE.. means PAST. I’ve broke up with her last week.” Aaron said.

“oh!ok. aren’t you tired of changing your girlfriends?” ah ben asked.

“well, I’m kinnda tired, I’ guess I’ll now go to sleep. BYE guys!” aaron said.

“wei! You did not answer my question!><” ah ben shouted!

“nyt! Ben ben!” aaron said waving his hand.

----
i'll update this
LATER!
bye! ilysm!