v-live

I've Fallen for You

The camera was on and Haein's face was on screen. She looked at it for a while as she tidied her hair with her fingers before she bowed at the camera. "1, 2, 3, banhaebeoryeosseo! Hi, everyone! It's me, Haein from Laboum," she greeted cheerfully while waving her hand.

"It's been a while we haven't met through v-live, right? Do you miss me? Because I miss you so... hiiing..." Haein then acted like she wanted to cry and five seconds later, she laughed at herself. She thought that she was acting so silly.

"By the way, Laboum is having a break for our next comeback and here I am to give our lovely Lattes a special gift! Clasp your hands!!! Yeay!!!" Haein cheered as she made a gesture she clasping hand with one imaginary hand since one of her hands was holding the camera.

"Do you want to know what I will do today? I'll give you a hint!" The camera then shot at a table where some of nail polishes were. "You see that?? Can you guess it right??" Haein's voice came while the camera was still shooting at the nail polishes.

Then her face was on the screen again with her free hand holding a phone. "I'm reading your comments now. Hmm..." She hummed as she scrolled down on her phone screen then she laughed at a comment. "Promote my own beauty brand?? Hahahaha... I'd love to but I can't do that for now. I focus on my carrier with my loves Laboum," she said while looking at the camera then she turned her face to the phone again.

"Ah! Someone has guessed it right," she exclaimed happily then she put the phone on the table and fixated her eyes back on the camera. "So, today I'll make a nail art tutorial video with my beauty helper... Our Soreubini!!!"

Then the camera went to Solbin who magically appeared from nowhere. The girl was waving her hand and smiling before she bowed at the camera. "Hello, everyone! Solbin's here!" She greeted the viewer then the camera shot both of the girls. "I'm here to help Haein unnie as her 'bunny' and also help her to be a good mc since she'll be mc-ing a show with S.E.S' Bada sunbaenim. Waaahhh..." Solbin clasped her hands cheerfully while Haein was cupping her left cheek with her hand to hide the blush on it. "Our Haein unnie is good at mc-ing too, right?? Haein unnie, fighting!"

"Aigoo... I feel embarrassed after you say that," said Haein.

"Don't be like that, unnie~~ You can do it!"

"Thank you!" Haein wrapped her arm around Solbin's waist. "Okay, let's go to our main show! As you guys can see, there are a lot of nail polishes here. I'll make emojis nail art so I need base and top coat, yellow, black, white and red nail polished, dotting pen, and mini brush. And because I have to do the nail art, I need someone to hold this camera to record us."

"Oh, let me ask Yulhee for help!" said Solbin before she rushed out of the room.

"Please, wait for a moment, everyone! Don't change your channel he he..."

Not long after that, Solbin was back with Yulhee followed behind.

"Ah, are you doing v-live?" asked Yulhee to Haein.

"Yup! Can you help me hold this camera? I'm gonna make nail art tutorial on Solbin."

"Sure! Give it to me!"

"Thank you!"

The camera then focused on Haein and Solbin who sat side by side to each other.

"So, the first step you have to do is applying a base coat on your fingers but make sure that you've cleaned and moisturized your hands before you apply it," said Haein then she took a bottle of base coat from the table.

"Haein unnie is really good in nail art!" said Yulhee behind the camera while Haein was starting to put on the base coat on Solbin's fingers one by one. "Look at my fingers!" Yulhee then shot her right fingers to the camera, showing the nail art she had on them to the viewer. "Aren't they pretty? Haein unnie made them for me yesterday. Still look new, right?"

"Yah, Yulhee yah, it's not the right time to show off your nail art," said Solbin. "You should shoot the camera on my fingers."

"I am he he... Sorry..."

The camera went back on Haein and Solbin again.

"So, these are the base coated fingers," said Haein as she held Solbin's hand and wave it to the camera. "Now, I'm going to apply white polish to all of the fingers as the background color. Make sure that the coat has been dried."

Haein then started to apply the white polish on Solbin's right thumb carefully. "You can blow it up slowly so it can be dried fasten," she said then blew the thumb. "After that, draw a circle with yellow polish and dotting pen to make the emoji's body."

"Haein unnie is really good at nail art," Solbin murmured as she watched her thumb being painted.

"I've told them so," said Yulhee. "Solbin ah, can you make an imitation? It's kinda quiet."

"Oh, don't! No imitation please," said Haein while she dotted the polish on the thumb.

"Why??" Solbin pouted.

"You're so loud when you do it and it makes my ears hurt."

"Everyone, did you hear that? Our unnie doesn't like my imitation... Hiiing..." Solbin acted like she was crying.

"Sorry..." said Haein with aegyo. "Ok, I'm done making the body so next I'll make the face with black polish and mini brush and don't forget to outline the body with black polish too."

"Please make a sad face, unnie, cause I feel so sad... Hiiing..." Solbin requested.

"Aw, you still sad because of me, eung? What should I do to make you happy again?"

"Aegyo! Aegyo! Aegyo!" Yulhee chanted.

"Don't be ridiculous~ I can't do aegyo," whined Haein as she made the sad face on Solbin's thumb.

"But aren't you the cutest among us right now? Because you're a petite mademoiselle he he..." teased Solbin.

"Am I?"

"You are!" shouted Yulhee excitedly. "AhnSol, asked Haein unnie to show off her deathly aegyo!!!"

"Please, unnie~~ I won't be sad again if you do it for me... Eung?" Pleaded Solbin as she showed off her kicked-puppy look at Haein.

Haein stopped doing the nail art and sighed heavily before she nodded at the request. Both Yulhee and Solbin were shouting happily to see that.

"Do it very cutely, unnie~~" said Solbin.

"Make our Lattes faint!" Yulhee said between her giggles.

"Whatever you wish, ladies~" Haein fixated her eyes on the camera and cleared before doing aegyo. "Our Lattes, wanna eat jokbal with me?" she said seductively and winked at the end.

Both Solbin and Yulhee squealed at their unnie's action.

"It was so y!" said Solbin then she tried to winked at the camera but she failed miserably. "How could you wink perfectly like that? Teach me! Teach me!"

"But isn't aegyo supposed to be cute and not y?" Yulhee cut which made Haein groaned.

"I'm twenty two this year, okay? I'm not fit in cutesy concept!" pouted Haein.

"Says who? You look cute pouting like that, unnie," said Yulhee.

"Solbin ah, please tell Yul to stop torturing me," said Haein with a pair of pleading eyes.

Solbin chuckled and then nodded at the request.

"Good!" exclaimed Haein happily. Then she showed the thumb to the camera. "So this is our first emoji nail art with sad emoji," she told the viewer. "You can do this repeatedly to the other fingers but with different emojis like I got in my hand." Then she showed her left hand to the camera. There were emojis nail art on the fingers.

"Woah, they're so pretty!" Yulhee complimented.

"Thank you!" said Haein. "So, that's our today's v-live..."

"Wait! What? It's end already?" cut Solbin flusterred. "But you haven't done doing my fingers, unnie."

"I'll continue after this," Haein promised. "Now, let's have a group shoot! Yulhee, come here!"

Then the camera shoot at the three of them with Haein holding it.

"Was it fun, everyone?" asked Yulhee. "I hope you got something useful by watching us." She chuckled.

"But Haein unnie didn't really make it as an Mac since she had to be a tutor," said Solbin.

"I'm now back as an mc for closing," said Haein. "Everyone, please support us for our next comeback. We'll work hard!"

"We love you, our Lattes!" said Yulhee as she made a heart sign with her fingers. Solbin followed her making a heart sign with both of her arms above her head.

"Let's meet again soon! We're Laboum's Haein..."

"Solbin..."

"And Yulhee..."

"Are signing out! Bye~~~"

 

***

 

A/N: I'm just excited about Laboum's comeback! Who's with me?? lol xD thanks for reading so far :3