An Urgent Call

I've Fallen for You

Cast: Laboum with ZN as a main cast and Kiseop from U-KISS as a guest star

Summary:

Soyeon told ZN to pick up her call whenever she called her.

"That may be an urgent call from me, Jinye yah," said Soyeon. "So, you have to pick it up, okay?"

ZN could not say no because she knew if she did, Soyeon might be sulky at her and it would be worst. So much worst.

 

***

 

ZN was watching tv with Yujeong and Haein in the living room while Yulhee was cooking in the kitchen. Solbin was sleeping in her room because she was so tired after doing a job yesterday that took a day full. While Soyeon was not in their dorm since seven in the morning. The main vocalist of Laboum had to go on vocal practice even it was their day off.

"Oh… it's so boooriiing~" whined Haein as she burried her face on the cushion she hugged. "Can't we just go out and play?" she asked in a muffled voice.

"Manager oppa said we had to be in dorm all day, except Yeonie," said Yujeong as she ate the potato chips in her hands. "If you feel boring, you can help Yul cooking something in the kitchen."

"I don't feel like to do that," said Haein after she pulled her face away from the cushion. She pouted for a while and then her face brightened in a sudden as an idea came into her mind. "Unnies, let me prettify you all!" she said with sparkling eyes.

"I don't want to," said ZN whose eyes fixed on tv in not-so-interested manner. She surely felt bored too, but she did not want to be Haein's bunny.

Haein pouted again then she turned her face to Yujeong. "Yudong unnie~" she called with aegyo. "May I prettify you, please?"

Yujeong was about to say no, but she could not say it. She seemed like hypnotized by Haein's kicked-puppy-like face. She awed then nodded her face. "You can change my nail arts, Haein ah!" she said enthusiastically.

"Call!" then Haein dragged Yujeong to her shared room, leaving ZN alone.

ZN sighed heavily then she turned off the tv since she found the shows were all boring. "What should I do?" she murmured to herself as she looked at the ceiling.

Not long after that, her phone rang and vibrated on the table in front of her. ZN picked it up and saw the caller's ID. Her smile was on her face when she greeted the caller in a happy tone.

 

***

 

"Wow, Jinye yah!" Kiseop smiled in amusement after ZN came into his car in a rush. The girl looked so different off camera at the time. No make up and wearing boyish clothes with a snapback and sneakers. "You look great!"

ZN chuckled. "Just say that I look bad, oppa~ I won't feel offended," she smiled widely at Kiseop.

Kiseop hurriedly shook his head. "No! I really meant it. You look great! I like your style," he said as he smiled genuinely.

ZN finally blushed at his words. "I don't know you'd like my messy style, but thanks anyway," she said sheepishly. "I didn't have time to change because I had to sneak out…"

"Sneak out?" cut Kiseop in surprise as his eyes widened. "So, you didn't tell your members that you'd go out with me?"

ZN nodded. "We shouldn't be out of our dorm today. Manager oppa said we had to use this precious time to take a very well rest, but it's kind of boring," she pouted. "And then you came as my savior! It's like a miracle, you know!" she said as if she was about to cry in happiness.

Kiseop could not help himself not to laugh at ZN's expression. He found it cute. "It's my pleasure to be able to help you, my princess!" he said playfully.

ZN laughed too. "By the way, where are we going to go?"

"I won't tell," Kiseop replied in a singsong tone. "You'll like it!" he winked to ZN that made the girl chuckle.

 

***

 

Kiseop took ZN to his friend's cafe that offered her favorite food, jokbal. The girl was so happy when she saw the food in front of her. There were also a big bowl of patbingsoo and a cup of iced coffee. Kiseop could not stop himself from pinching ZN's cheek as he laughed at her. "You know what? You're so adowable~~" he cooed as if he talked to a baby.

ZN's face flushed as she pretended to feel hurt by swatting Kiseop's fingers away from her cheeks. "Don't be like that to me, oppa~~" she pouted and showed him a hurt look. "I'm going to be shy shy shy~" then she did a ppuing ppuing aegyo.

Kiseop laughed pretty loud that made some of the customers look at their table. Fortunately, both of them put some disguises on so no one recognized them yet.

Then they started to eat the food in silence. It was not awkward at all. They just enjoyed the food more that way. They were not really talkers anyway.

ZN just finished eating patbingsoo and was about to take a piece of jokbal when her phone rang. The girl groaned since she could not eat her favorite food as soon as she wanted.

"Who's calling?" asked Kiseop as he munched the food.

"I don't know," ZN answered then she pressed the answer button without giving it a look to find out the caller's ID. "Hello."

"Jinye yah! Come here! Hurry!!!" cried someone on the other line that made ZN pulled the phone away from her ear.

"Yah! You can make me deaf, you know?!" she said with annoyance. She knew exactly who the caller was. No other than Soyeon.

"Just come here! It's urgent!!!"

Click!

ZN frowned at her phone once the call ended abruptly by Soyeon.

"What's happened?" Kiseop asked curiously after ZN put the phone back on her sweater pocket.

ZN let out a heavy sigh before she answered the question. "I have to go to studio, oppa," she said in a sad tone. Of course she was sad because she could not eat her jokbal.

 

***

 

ZN could not not go to Soyeon after the latter gave her a call unless she wanted to see a sulky Soyeon. It was worst. Worst than having a week diet. Because sulky Soyeon would stop talking at her and pretend she never existed. ZN did not like to be ignored and she had considered Soyeon as her family, like a sister. A cute one. So she could not say no if the main vocalist wanted to meet her. She could not say no at her wish precisely.

Kiseop was so kind that he drove her to the studio. As they arrived at NHM Building, where the studio was in, ZN left Kiseop after she said thank you and sorry then she rushed to the studio number five where Soyeon was.

"Jinye yah! Thanks God, you're here!" said Soyeon as she hugged ZN tightly after the latter came into the room. "I really need your help..." Soyeon said again. Her tone become weaker and hoarser as if she wanted to cry.

ZN panicked because she could not handle a cry person so she hushed Soyeon as she caressed her back softly in order to calm her down. "It's okay, Yeonie yah. I'm here," she said. Then she pulled Soyeon away to look at her face. "What's happened?" she asked. "Tell me."

Soyeon was silent for a while as she looked down at her feet. She surely looked sad and frustrated at the time and it made ZN worried.

"Yeonie..."

"I can't decided..." Soyeon cut ZN's words as she lifted her fave to look at the tallest member of Laboum in the eyes. "I can't decide what song of Taeyeon sunbaenim I should sing for practice..."

"WHAT?!" ZN's eyes widened in shock after she heard those words. "And you called it urgent?!"

"It's surely urgent!" Soyeon said stubbornly. "Why? You won't help me?!"

ZN tried hard not to scream at Soyeon or pulled her beautiful blonde short hair away from her head or pushed her tiny little body on the wooden floor after she saw the main vocalist's innocent face.

 

***

 

A/N: lol I really enjoyed writing this chapter! xD did you still reading this so far?? Hehe...