dancing all night long

I've Fallen for You

“Wait! Yaaahhh… unnie, you ruin my nail art!” shouted Haein with annoyance as she was dragged out of her room by ZN. “Where are we going?” she asked since the older girl did not make a response to her words and kept on dragging her somewhere only she knew.

ZN took her coat and Haein’s and with a sour looking face she said, “I need you for some times,” as she put her coat on her body. Then she hurriedly continued her words before the younger girl made a response. “Just be with me and no word comes out of your pretty lips, okay?” After she saw Haein nodded, ZN held her wrist again and led her out of their dorm.

 

***

 

It was clear to Haein that ZN was not in a good mood that day. She did not know why and she could not even ask her since she had promised not to talk. She just followed the older girl silently, obediently. After ten minutes or so walking, they finally arrived at the familiar building. It was their agency’ building. Haein frowned. “Unnie…”

“Ssshhh!” ZN hushed. “Didn’t I ask you not to let out a word?”

Haein sighed annoyedly but she obeyed her anyway. Not long after that, they were already in the practice room number two. ZN finally let go of Haein’s wrist then went to water dispenser to have a drink. She also offered a cup of water to the younger girl that soon accepted by her.

“I’m sorry for butting in on your beauty time,” ZN said after she saw Haein put the cup on the table. She looked so sincere with her words that made the younger girl shook her head, giving a sign that it was okay. ZN smiled faintly at Haein’s response.

“Is it okay if I talk now?” asked Haein.

ZN laughed then she nodded.

“Finally!” Haein shouted in relief. She could not stay in silence any longer. She was curious to death about ZN after all. “Why are you acting so weird?” she asked carefully, not wanting to make the older girl mad at her. “You know, you rarely take me along with you…”

“I know and I’m sorry for that,” ZN cut Haein’s words then continued after she let out a heavy sigh, “I was in the middle of making a new choreography for our next comeback, but then I was stuck. I couldn’t continue what I was working at. I was so frustrated that I came back home to drag you here with me.”

Haein finally knew what ZN’s problem was. She smiled fondly at the older girl then patted her shoulder lightly. She was proud with the hardworking side of ZN. “You’ve worked so hard, unnie!” she said, encouraging ZN. “But I don’t get it why you drag me here.”

“Isn’t it obvious that I need you for helping me to make a choreography?” asked ZN with a frown on her face. She could not believe that Haein could be oblivious with the issue she was having at the time, but then she believed it after she saw the younger girl widen her big eyes in surprise.

“Unnie, are you kidding me?” asked Haein. “You need me to make a choreography?! But you’re our best dancer!”

“You’re also good at dancing, you know,” said ZN as she smiled fondly at Haein. “I like the way you dance. You do it with your heart! So passionately, so natural…” She paused for a while to see the younger girl’s cheeks were slowly getting redden. ZN could not help but smiled even wider at her. “And being the best dancer doesn’t mean I won’t face this kind of situation. It’s embarrassing, I know, but…”

“It’s okay,” cut Haein. “You’ve done what you can and as your bandmate, it’s my duty to help you.”

ZN was so touched by Haein’s words that she pulled the younger girl into her arms and hugged her tightly. “I know I can count on you, Haein ah!” she said as she put her chin on the top of Haein. “Thank you very much.”

Haein smiled in the hug as she caressed ZN’s back softly. “It’s nice to be a useful person for you,” she replied. Half a minute later, she pulled out of the hug and looked at the older girl with excitement in her eyes. “Let’s make the choreography together!”

ZN nodded enthusiastically. Then they started to make some moves after the music was on.

Haein could not spend her day off to do nail art, but she did not regret it because she could make ZN out of her problem by giving her fresh ideas for their new choreography. They kept on dancing and dancing that they did not realize what time it was after a ringtone from ZN’s phone made them stop dancing. It was a call from Yujeong.

“Is Haein with you right now?” Yujeong asked ZN as the call connected.

“Yes, she is. Why?”

“You two better go home now! It’s almost eleven at night!”

ZN and Yujeong talked for a while before the leader of them ended the call.

“What’s happened?” asked Haein cluelessly.

“Yujeong unnie wanted us to go home,” ZN answered then she glanced at the clock on the wall. It was late indeed. “I didn’t feel tired at all when we danced but now I do feel it,” she said as she gave a light massage on her upper arm with her hand. “Let’s call it a day, okay?”

Haein nodded. After having a cup of water for each, they went home side by side with smiling faces.

 

***

 

A/N: I lowkey ship JinHae cuz why not? hehe… their moment is so rare indeed T.T