Very Nice

I've Fallen for You

Cast: Yujeong, Soyeon

Summary:

Yujeong dragged Soyeon out of their dorm for a cup of coffee early in the morning. Soyeon was annoyed at the first place because it was Sunday and too early to wake up and go outside, but she did not regret it eventually. It was nice. Very nice.

 

***

 

"Unnie, you forget to wear mask on," said Soyeon to Yujeong who was walking before her. The leader was wearing a pair of white sneakers, black shorts, plaid sleeveless and white cardigan. She also tied her hair into a bun and brought a clutch along.

"It's okay. No one will recognize us," said Yujeong casually then she turned her face at Soyeon. The main vocalist of the group was wearing black sneakers and legging with knee-length white hoodie. She wore the mask on and let her hair untie. "You look great," Yujeong complimented her.

"Don't compliment me~ I'm not in the mood now," said Soyeon, trying to sound upset because she was.

"Yaaahhh... Don't be like that~~" Yujeong pulled Soyeon's left arm and clung onto it. "It'll be fun!" she said cheerfully.

"What's so fun with buying a cup of coffee on Sunday morning?!" Soyeon asked in disbelief as she frowned at Yujeong. "I just want to sleep longer, you know! I'm so sleepy..."

"It won't take a long time, I promise!" said Yujeong as she raised her right hand up in the air. "Besides, you've promised to go with me for a cup of coffee..."

"But I didn't know we'd go out so early," cut Soyeon.

"Well... Ah! Here we are!"

Finally, both of the girls had arrived at a coffee shop where Yujeong often stopped by. The rest of Laboum's members had come to that place too, included Soyeon, but none of them was a maniac coffee like the leader. Because Yujeong came regularly to the shop, the employees there were so friendly at her. They also recognized her friends, included Soyeon, and treated them as nice as they did to Yujeong.

"I want a cup of latte, please~" Yujeong said cutely to the employee who worked in the counter of the shop then she nudged Soyeon. "What do you want to drink, Yeonie?"

Soyeon, who had put her mask down under her chin, looked up at the menu board on the wall for a while then she shook her head. "I don't want to drink coffee," she answered.

"Hey, but I promised you a cup of coffee," said Yujeong with a frown on her face.

"You can buy me ddeokbokki and a can of colla instead," Soyeon blinked her eyes repeatedly in hope to lure Yujeong's heart then she reached the leader's hand and swung it lightly. "I'm hungry~ and we haven't had breakfast, remember?"

Yujeong was silent as she looked at Soyeon's aegyo. The mention of breakfast made her stomach grumble then she blushed in embarrassment. "You're right," she chuckled. "Alright, I'll buy them for you."

 

***

 

After getting her order, Yujeong was being dragged by Soyeon out of the coffee shop to a street food stall she often came. The blonde haired girl was so enthusiastic as she told the auntie to have her order, a big bowl of ddeokbokki and a can of colla.

"Can you eat them all?" asked Yujeong in disbelief after she heard Soyeon's order.

Soyeon nodded in response. "Sure! And it's not for myself. It's for you too. We'll eat them together," she said as she smiled widely at the leader.

"Aww... That's so cute!" Yujeong cooed at Soyeon as she pinched the main vocalist's cheek lightly.

After that, they went to an empty table that was available in the stall area to eat the food together. Soyeon no longer wore the mask, but put on the hoodie.

"You know, you care about yourself too much by putting disguises on you," said Yujeong to Soyeon. She found it funny so she chuckled. "We're idols, but we're not that popular to have someone recognize us. Chill!"

Soyeon shrugged as she munched the food in . "I just want to make myself feel safer," she said then she looked at Yujeong. "Don't you feel cold, unnie? You're just wearing shorts."

"I feel a bit cold, but I was in hurry so I forgot to change," Yujeong chuckled again.

Soyeon rolled her eyes in response. Then they continued eating again in silence.

 

***

 

"What a nice weather!" exclaimed Yujeong as she stretched her arms up in the air. "A breezy sunny Sunday morning!"

"And the important thing is we can enjoy this moment together," added Soyeon, agreeing to Yujeong's words. They were in their way to home after having a snack and drinks. "We didn't have time for this when we were busy promoting our album in the past."

Yujeong nodded. "You're right!" she agreed. "Anyway, thank you for sneaking out with me for a coffee. It was nice!" Yujeong smiled happily to Soyeon.

Soyeon smiled back at Yujeong then shrugged. "I've promised you after all," she said. "I never thought I'd like it, but I do and yeah... It was nice. Very nice!" Soyeon chuckled.

 

***

 

A/N: can I call this chapter as a drabble? Or is it a oneshot? Well... I don't know the difference between them hehehe...^^" I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Yeah, I kind of ship Yujeong and Soyeon because they're so cute! Feel free to comment and criticize it~ thanks for reading! :))