Episode 3 Cont. P2 (The one on Mt. Moorim)

Moorim School: A different perspective

 

 

 

(In the following scene Seon Ah starts their talk with ' why did you pull of that incident in cooking class. Same conversation follows except YeopJeong's 'Yeah' is cut)

When Yeop Jung turned back and saw Min Ah standing there listening to what he had been saying he felt a pang of guilt but he brushed it off. Min Ah slowly walked up to him and to the surprise of the others, slapped him and then walked off. Yeop Jung let her slap him because he knew she would beat him in a fight anytime if he blocked her attack and to be honest, she was his friend even if he didn't show it and he felt that he had he deserved that slap.

 

 

 

-==============================/////////////////--------------//////////////-==============

 

 

 

 

Min Ah along with Seon Ah and Seon Deok joined the guys in spying on Shi Woo and Chi Ang with Nadget's drone after a fitful sleep, her mind constantly thinking about the two boys and if they were alright. "What are you watching?" Seon Ah asked. "Did you have a drone follow them?"

 

 

 

Where is Wang Chi Ang?" Seon Deok asked. "They were separated." Jenny answered. "Now they are competing for real" Sang San said. Min Ah stared at the screen, watching Shi Woo when she noticed something which would prove to be very dangerous. "Wait" she said "What is that thing?" Everbody peered at the screen "Does such a thing live in the forest?" Choi Ho asked. Min Ah watched with her heart in as that....thing jumped and snapped at the drone, rendering it useless. She watched as the screen flickered and turned black and whispered "Yoon Shi Woo"

 

 

 

"They will be alright, right?" Nadget asked hesitantly. "I should go to them" Seon Ah said. Seon Deok stopped her "Where are you going?" she asked "What about your classes?"  "Does my classes matter right now?" Seon Ah yelled, shrugging of Seon Deok's hold of her arm. "If you want to come with me, meet me at the front door" she said looking at the rest of the shell-shocked students.  

 

 

-========================/--------------------------///////////////////////------------------------===========

 

 

(The part where Seon Deok says that before they go she has to do something doesn't happen.)

 

Min Ah packed some bandages, aspirin and bottle of water along with a small first-aid kit. She was about to leave her room when she decided that maybe she ought to do something before she went. She set up her phone in front of her and began her explanation, hoping it would help Shi Woo. Once that was finished she met her two best friends at the front and they set off with their destination in mind, Moorim Peak.

 

 

Andrianna2016