Episode 8 (The one with the one-sided, self argument)

Moorim School: A different perspective

 

It was the next day, and as the Advanced class began, Shi Woo overheard Shannon, Jenny, Seon Ah and Seon Deok discussing about Min Ah's first day of absence. "I swung by her room and it seemed as if she was sleeping in." Seon Ah informed the other. "It's the first day in Moorim History, that Seo Min Ah's absent for class." Seon Deok said. Their conversation was put on hold when Prof. Yudi asked them to focus. After class, Shi Woo swung by Min Ah's room but it was locked. He knocked.

 

 

Inside the room 5 minutes before the knock on the door, Min Ah was pacing in her room, talking out loud to herself. "First, out of the blue, he kisses me. Then he says SORRY. I mean, if he had only kissed me, I could say that he likes me but when you add an apology to the kiss, what am I SUPPOSED TO THINK? she threw her hands up in the air. "And that was my first kiss too, it would have been an awesome kiss for my first time but the guy who stole my FIRST kiss had to go and ruin it by apologizing." She looked at the ceiling as if asking the heaven "Who does that?" 

 

 

Just then she heard a knock on her door. She froze and nearly had a panic attack when she heard HIS voice. She quickly reacted by rolling under her bed and staying as quiet as a mouse. While listening to his pleads her thoughts were whirling. 'Why am I hiding?' she asked herself. 'I mean, HE is the one that kissed me, and why the hell did I hide the under the bed anyway? Dear God, HE makes me do crazy things' She waited until HE went away and rolled until she was out of being under her bed. She sat up, miscalculating her position and ended up banging her head against the edge of the bed. "Ow! First he make my emotions a jumbled mess, basically making me go from the tough, cool, bad- girl to someone who spent at least 4 hours thinking about a guy and now he even makes me injure myself, thinking of him." She rubbed her head and slowly stood up muttering "It's all his fault.

 

 

Just then her phone beeped. She picked it up and sat at her vanity table applying some balm on her head and checked her new messages. It was from HIM, telling her to eat and dress warmly etc. She couldn't help but smile at his obvious concern for her. She quickly wiped it of. It wouldn't do her any good to think about HIM cause it would remind her of what had happened last night and she did not need that right now.

 

 

=============///////////

 

 

(The scene where Seon Deok says she can't go doesn't happen.)

(tHE WHOLE TICKET SCENARIO DOESN'T HAPPEN)

 

It was the day of the trip and when the whole Moorim group had arrived at the hotel and were taking in the view, when Min Ah tiptoed with her suitcase and surreptitiously stood next to Seon Ah and Seon Deok only for her to nearly become deaf by their squeals as they hugged her from both sides. "Min Ah!" the two girls cried out. The professors seemed surprised at her presence but took in their stride. When Prof. Kim told them to enjoy themselves, the girls were surprised when they were asked to stay back along with Nadget. After having been informed of the situation, Seon Ah seemed irritated as she took the GPS tracking watch from Nadget as both of them were banned from leaving the hotel, but soon a puzzled look over took her face as well as the others when Min Ah said softly "Something's going to happen today." "What was that?" Sam asked.

 

 

"I had a bad feeling, that's why the Dean sent me here. Something's going to happen today. Something bad." she warned them. The elders had worried looks on their faces while Min Ah's friends were puzzled. While Min Ah clipped on her watch, the Prof.s and Sm exchanged worried glances. It was well known among the Dean and his staff that Seo Min Ah was special, because she was her father's daughter and sometimes she knew and sensed things like  premonitions and that made them anxious because according to what she said, something bad was about to happen. 

 

 

 

Nadget went off to join his friends while Seon Ah and Seon Deok walked slowly, deep in thought. Min Ah hung back, thinking about HIM and why he seemed nervous when he smiled at her when she had arrived. She was shaken out of her thoughts when Seon Deok asked her about her dad. "The Dean took care of it, Wang Chi Ang helped too. Right now your father and Ms. Bang Deok are enjoying their trip on a cruise." "Thanks" Seon Deok said. They arrived at their room where all three of them were going to room and as Seon Ah plopped on the bed, crying (not really crying) and thrashing her legs on the bed,  Seon Deok seated herself on a chair while Min Ah took the couch. Min Ah was out of it, not really listening to Seon Ah on the phone with her dad, asking why she and Min Ah were banned from leaving the hotel and why he always got nervous when she or Min Ah, her more so than Min Ah left the safety of Moorim Institute.

 

 

She listened to Seon Ah when Seon Deok's phone beeped. She read the message, scoffing and was about to off her phone when Min Ah asked "Who texted you." "Wang Chi Ang" she answered resignedly. "He's calling in his wish, which you gave and wants to go out on a date with me." "You should go. "Min Ah and Seon Ah said at the same time. "I don't like him like that." she protested. "You'll find out that he's a great guy and you are going out on a date with him, no ands, ifs or buts." Min Ah pushed her into the bathroom and began filtering through Seon Deok's clothes, checking for something for her to wear. Meanwhile Seon Ah texted Lover Boy, advising him to take Seon Deok to a small, non-fancy place and to keep it simple.

 

 

 

After Seon Deok had taken a wash, Min Ah set about lightly touching her up while Seon Ah watched. In a few minutes she was ready to go and they quickly pushed Seon Deok out of the room and locked the door.  Seon Deok's appearance had completely changed. She was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt with a black leather jacket over it. Her feature had been accented with some light make up and all in all she looked beautiful. She set off to meet her date at the Lobby while the two other girls began to have a pillow fight to make up for the lack of things to do when Min Ah's phone beeped. The pillow fight was put on hold while Min Ah read her text message. It was from Shi Woo. 'What are you doing?" "Having a pillow fight with Seon Ah" she answered. 

 

 

"Listen to this when you're bored" he typed followed by a music clip. Min Ah sat next to her friend and plugged her earphones in. As the music played, she smiled, oblivious to Seon Ah muttering. "Great. This one is in love and Seon Deok's out with Wang Chi Ang on a date." She said the last part with a hint of jealousy. She then rolled on the bed. "I'm in need of a love life." Just then Min Ah had finished listening to the song and after having read the idol's latest text grabbed her coat.Min Ah turned to Seon Ah who was trying to kill her pillow and said in a serious tone of voice. "I need you to do something for me." "I need you to guard something with your life"